August Rage Thread

I promise it's not my fault. Stop bullying me 😡 Anyway, let out all your anger in this month's Rage Thread!

• I dislike that in order to get the skins you want you have to play treasure chest roulette. Then more than likely get someone you do not play with.

1400 Crystals and nothing I would like to buy. Sucks man.

• Switch

well they need to make money somehow

i saw a quote somewhere that went something like this:
    "in game lootboxes shouldn't be classified as gambling as the user always gets something, even if it isn't the thing they wanted"

(but ya, i hate lootboxes to lol)

• PC

I love how I have negative winrates in all queues this season
    it's impressive how good is the MM
    so can we please stop putting people with default deck in lvl 400+ games ?
    can we cancel games when there is 1 or more bot for the entire game ?
    can we remove all these cancer and broken champs (tyra torv jenos strix atlas koa maeve...) ?
    can we have a better rank system and higher ranked requirement?

cause it's aggravating me for real

• PC

Thanks game for making me first disconnect and then crash when we are 3-3 and not letting me rejoin after ~10 minutes, until my team loses. Thank you

• PC

I love how if you crash and your team wins you lose tp instead of wining tp, it feels so good when you crash at 3-3 right before games ends

• Its already august? Fuck man, school is getting closer.

• PC

second time in two days that my game crash right at the end of the game on my rank up match...feels like hack to me...

• I like playing resonance with Ying. I dislike being called trash healer. I was at 127k healing, 2nd highest damage out of both teams at 184k, 39 streak, and we win. I did heal 100k less than Grohk him at 227k but uh.. their highest damage was 125k Tyra while our Viv did 219k. Their team lacked damage so uh... wtf do I heal?

Our team damage was 812k
    Their team damage was 475k

Honestly, was I a trash healer?

• PC

@SuspendedLJ said in August Rage Thread:

I like playing resonance with Ying. I dislike being called trash healer. I was at 127k healing, 2nd highest damage out of both teams at 184k, 39 streak, and we win. I did heal 100k less than Grohk him at 227k but uh.. their highest damage was 125k Tyra while our Viv did 219k. Their team lacked damage so uh... wtf do I heal?

Our team damage was 812k
    Their team damage was 475k

Honestly, was I a trash healer?

don't worry I got banned twice for playing reso ying while I was with great stats...consider yourself lucky if you ain't banned for playing reso ying

but rly reso ying best ying

• @TangAce said in August Rage Thread:

don't worry I got banned twice for playing reso ying while I was with great stats...consider yourself lucky if you ain't banned for playing reso ying

but rly reso ying best

Something doesn’t make sense as there is no way you would be banned solely for playing a champion with a legendary talent provided by Evil Mojo ... I think something is missing from your story.

• PC

@Saskamazon said in August Rage Thread:

@TangAce said in August Rage Thread:

but rly reso ying best

Something doesn’t make sense as there is no way you would be banned solely for playing a champion with a legendary talent provided by Evil Mojo ... I think something is missing from your story.

since you get banned from an autoban system, it solely depends on how much others report you, so if for exemple you played 50hours of reso ying in ranked per week, I can assure you you'd get banned, just because people would report you for playing reso ying, same cause for other off meta picks, at a point I even was reported for playing furia...people report for dumb reasons, so yeah playing reso ying is dangerous, I have some friends playing mostly ying and a lot of reso ying and they all eventually get banned at a point

• I hate how it is very common to blame the healer for the loss in Paladins ( probably in every online game? I don't know I don't play online games much)

Playing as IO the other day it was a close game. Everyone on my team was complaining and spamming "Need healing" by the end, and accusing me of bad positioning. Even though no one bothered to take cover from Cauterize effect so I would be able to heal them. However, the stats showed that I was the top healer by a decent margin, with less deaths and equal damage as the other healer. I was clearly doing my job. Of course facts and numbers don't matter, it was already decided that I was "feeding".

Man, being a healer requires a strength of mind.

• PC

@Mubher
    I totally agree, all these people spamming vhs when they are being healed, or when they are so far away that you can't heal or behind walls and such...the worst is furia's beam, they take it, leave it, then vhs
    people don't care about supports, you gotta defend yourself and heal all at the same time no matter where they are
    same for flanks, people think you can 1v3 no problem cause

"it's your job"

well it is not...

• PC

@TangAce @Mubher

I don't think I ever typed VHS during a match.

I get complaints every now and then but usually it's because I'm under pressure.
    Other day I was playing Seris and someone wrote "Seris, are you blind?". Uhhh, my eyes are covered. In the cases when someone gets annoying I'll just type VEA. Usually it stops.

I captured video of a ranked match playing Seris a few weeks ago and played it back. It's quite eye opening. You should all do this some time.

• @TangAce I hate the spamming of "need healing!" I would like to turn this off without silencing the announcer.

I hate when people QQ about needing healing but no one is keeping that flanker off of you as support. Then you are the trash healer.

• PC

@SuspendedLJ
    yeah it's why I tend to avoid healing and even flanking now in ranked...it's sad cause support and flank is what I love...

and that crap matchmaking and bots are gonna make me delete the game I think, especially when people insult you while you ain't the one not doing your job^^'

• PC

this game was fair and balanced, 2 smurfs, vs full unrank newbies (no caut no deck, deft hands life rip illum...) and me who played better than all...that is the kind of games making me want to delete paladins
    how can a lvl 450+ is matched with lvl 17 ?????? how can there be an entire division difference between the two teams average rank?????

and when it's the opposite (but weirdly it tends to happen less that way...) it's not better, how is it fun to play a match that you gonna win or lose in 6min just because it's so unbalanced there is nothing to do?

• PC

@TangAce When that happens it's horrible. In one of the very few ranked matches I played, three people and me (all lvl +200) were paired with a lvl 15 who picked strix. We won because the enemy team was full of new people. It didn't feel right

• PC

@marantzz said in August Rage Thread:

@TangAce When that happens it's horrible. In one of the very few ranked matches I played, three people and me (all lvl +200) were paired with a lvl 15 who picked strix. We won because the enemy team was full of new people. It didn't feel right

if at least that was rarely happening, I would be okay, but half the games are like that
    and even sometimes you have lvl 200+ or 400+ and they still have default deck and play like silver while the match is diamond lvl

not even mentioning matches where you have a bot and you still lose tp for someone who just went away