August Rage Thread

• PC

@Gao-Shun
    I am only playing duo now, but while at first I was winning everything since I was playing way below my lvl, now I just free lose everything, I still feel like I play better than people in my games (except when there are really good people like former gms in duo) and yet I always lose, I'm around 15 lose streak I think, every game, the 2 tanks have no idea how to play, but if I tank it's the dmg who sucks, like no matter what I play there are always 2 players in duo who have nothing to do in this match, then you go check their profiles, around lvl 100 or below, usually plat or low diamond, yeah but the match is around master/high dia players...so I'll keep free losing, then I guess I'll free win for a while and free lose again...

what tilts me more is that I was one game from ranking up and jumping back to master from D2, enemy team has a smurf boosting his friend, we win by pure dumb luck while we were getting rekt (you know that low lvl they put with you against a smurf...) and then weirdly instead of winning my usual 12-14tp, I only win 11 which puts me at 99tp, I play 2 other games, the same smurf again and again, so 2 free loses, like why would you put the same teams again each others 3times in a row? the next day I play, should have won, but nah, bots and troll every game, and now free losing everything
    so basically just because of matchmaking and smurf I end up ranking down while I should have ranked up already...

if at least I could play casual...

• PC

@TangAce said in August Rage Thread:

@DaddyOoker
    good experience in ranked? with unranked and plat in master game? with lvl 30 in lvl 400+ game? with trolls and bot? with boosted D1 playing like golds? with tanks either stacking or playing rush and die? how can you call that good? 75% of the games are one sided just because of matchmaking, 10% are lost thanks to bot and such, 5% are almost balanced
    then you add drophacks and smurfs, and you have it
    can't win a single game if your winrate goes too high, on console I went from 60% to 54% so fast, I just keep losing cause you know plats vs master seems fair enough
    on pc I raised my winrate to 53%, and right now I'm just free losing everything
    so nah, ranked isn't better

Oh look, I can login again! Let's see how long that lasts.

After your topic about quick play hell I figured you were having a better experience with ranked. Oops.

• If you lose two or three in a row it's break time - at least for an hour. Go for a walk, bike - do something else.
    • If the enemy team has morons for your current match do not re-enter the Q for at least 30 minutes to reduce the chances of them being your teammates.

Hey, you want to carry a gold? lmao

• PC

@DaddyOoker
    yeah after few loses I stop, but when I come back, loses again...
    but finally I start winning, in gm matches

• PSA to new players

When you won a team fight, and cap is about 60-70% during 3-3.
    For the love of everything, DON'T JUST STAND ON POINT and look pretty ! One 1 of you is needed, the rest of you should zone out !

• PC

The Steam Forums for this game aren;t worth the headaches or anyone's time. Most of the people there are whiny crybabies that complain about things that funny enough aren't even issues most of the time. They just whine to whine.

• @KicsitCsicska said in August Rage Thread:

Fernando's Aegis does not reduce the cooldwon of the Shield from 12s to 10s unlike as its description writes. And the bug reporting subforum doesn't work at all

isnt the base cd 15?

• @Dusklicious said in August Rage Thread:

The Steam Forums for this game aren;t worth the headaches or anyone's time. Most of the people there are whiny crybabies that complain about things that funny enough aren't even issues most of the time. They just whine to whine.

that's most steam forums, no?

• PC

@Zeebuoy said in August Rage Thread:

@KicsitCsicska said in August Rage Thread:

Fernando's Aegis does not reduce the cooldwon of the Shield from 12s to 10s unlike as its description writes. And the bug reporting subforum doesn't work at all

isnt the base cd 15?

They're buffing it to 12s next patch.

• @U1327460153 you must be be one of those last picks in ranked matches that says nothing when their teammates are discussing picks and bans and instalocks damage/flanks when a 2nd tank pick is necessary. People like you deserve to be permanently banned. Go play fortnite attention seeking idiot.

• PC

@DantegodKiller

LOL - You might appreciate this then.

One of my ranked matches - 2 stack and we were the bottom two pickers.

My party: I damage or flank.
    Me: Me Tarzan.
    Top: You guys know to push the payload?
    Me: What's a payload?
    Top: That car thing.
    Me: There are cars in this game?
    Another player: NOOOOOOOOO

Just having a little fun 🙂

• Did Moji get a DPS buff? She hits for a 1000 crits during full mark, which achievable in 2 secs.

Edit : RMB Every 0.08s deal 50 damage in a column of magical energy. Every hit applies 1 Magic Mark to the victim, stacking up to 10. LMB Every 0.6s your familiar fires out a magic projectile that deals 100 Damage. Deal more damage for every stack of Magic Mark on the target.

So in 0.8 secs she deals 500 damage and her next left click deal 1000 dmg. Holy... That's one heck of a burst.

• @DaddyOoker

I had 2 silent instalockers once last 2 also

level 1 and 0 koga and viv

brainless players

• PC

I login to my main account and noticed I got demoted by decay. Oops. Interesting is Guru doesn't show that.

I played some training matches to do the daily quests and then switch to my other account. Do a few more training matches. One was training TDM. All bots except myself. Three bots on my team refused to move at all. How do I report bots for AFK? One match someone told me to stop playing bot matches. OMG.

I play a live match and get flamed for messing up an ult... Sheesh, you'd think it was ranked or something. It's not like we were going to lose over it.

• PC

@Gao-Shun
    She did get a buff. Moji can melt anything if you let her run uncontrolled.

• PC

The matchmaking is legit

can anyone explain to me, why this happens? how in the world are 2 D2 playing duo in such games? it's free lose everytime cause it's impossible to play 2v5
    even with a quadra we lose

I understand that we are supposed to carry, but how can one carry 2v5? especially if we are tank or support main for exemple
    yet we have top damage in the match, good kda, we did more than our jobs, and yet it's a stomp

• PC

The matchmaking is legit

can anyone explain to me, why this happens? how in the world are 2 D2 playing duo in such games? it's free lose everytime cause it's impossible to play 2v5
    even with a quadra we lose

I understand that we are supposed to carry, but how can one carry 2v5? especially if we are tank or support main for exemple
    yet we have top damage in the match, good kda, we did more than our jobs, and yet it's a stomp

Where's the point tank? Somehow you have to get your teammates to cooperate in the drafting.

• PC

@DaddyOoker
    well ya see dat grohk? he was going to pick barik, suddenly at last second he picked grohk as a last pick...no idea why, we even told him barik was a good pick and that he could lock him...

• PC

@DaddyOoker
    well ya see dat grohk? he was going to pick barik, suddenly at last second he picked grohk as a last pick...no idea why, we even told him barik was a good pick and that he could lock him...

I already figured the Grohk was the issue, that you were top pick, that Lian was your original pick and not a swap. I'd also bet that person hates to play front.

If I'm not making too many assumptions then next time this type scenario presents itself try offering up Lian for Barik. Good chance that the Grohk or someone else would have taken you up on that and it doesn't matter if you're better with said champion or not.

Think about it - in a way you controlled two picks doing this and if you like front then why not?

What do you have to lose other than some TP points which you lost anyway?

• PC

@DaddyOoker
    we didn't even had time to sa anything rly...we all thought he was gonna pick barik, we were ainting for him to lock, then at last second without saying anything he changed to instalock grohk, no time to react or anything
    for me it just looked like a troll, plus they were in duo, they traded grohk for khan...so like wtf...

today all the game I lost were due to that kind of people, most of them being golds playing with D2/master duo in their team...

the only game I lost not due to some idiot was just cause my duo picked shit and our zhin did nothing the whole game (I mean lowest dmg among all the dmg while he was boosted by my torv lul 200lvl zhin lul gold boost yeah)

• PC

@TangAce Don't wait until there is a problem. Make the offer by the third pick.
    I've had these problems too which is why I will do the offer almost immediately. I've always gotten a taker. I don't do this all the time, just in situations where some damage or flank is a must have.

It's certainly possible they were a pair of trolls but if you look at their history, I'm thinking that's not the case. It's a shame you lost that - looks like your Evie friend is quite good with her.