August Rage Thread

• PC

I managed to have a team SO stupid they almost lost to BOTS. Literally, this was in a Bot Training game. I had a Jenos that never actually healed anyone and had like 25k heals at the end of the almost 20 minute long match (I'll note that's exceedingly rare, but it happens once in a blue moon and when it does 😡 ...), a Lex and a Viktor that only whined and complained and did no damage, and the worst Bomb King known to man (yes, even worse than I'd expect from a new player that decided to pick him up. Actually somehow far worse than that).

I had 86 elims at the end, did more damage than the Lex and Viktor COMBINED. AS A SOLO TANK. 😒

• PC

thanks to the greatest matchmaking in the world I was able to lose 200 tp in one day, 1win in an entire day of playing, every game golds in my team, every game the enemy team simply has to focus me and that's all it takes to lose
    so yeah thanks hirez, from 1tp to master to D4 50tp in 2days that is wonderful

but sure they'll deny there is a forced 50% winrate...

• PC

@Zeebuoy said in August Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious said in August Rage Thread:

The Steam Forums for this game aren;t worth the headaches or anyone's time. Most of the people there are whiny crybabies that complain about things that funny enough aren't even issues most of the time. They just whine to whine.

that's most steam forums, no?

I suppose so. Though I still must say the Reddit is ten times worse. 😡 They seem to go back and forth between shilling for and attacking Hi-Rez and Evil Mojo, but in general they're so dedicated to whichever mood they're in they'll call you a troll and make personal attacks when you voice a different opinion. Also, they'll downvote the f*** out of posts you make they don't like.

• @DaddyOoker A lot of people, I am still trying to climb ranked from Silver and I am playing with Plats Diamonds who first pick Jenos and told me to pick Inara. I'd rather pick Fernando tbh..
    (I am playing with Plats cause my partner is Plat)

• @Dusklicious sometimes they downvote questions,

or anyone who doesn't like the generic titty waifu of the week

• PC

@Zeebuoy said in August Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious sometimes they downvote questions,

or anyone who doesn't like the generic titty waifu of the week

It doesn't help that their tier lists NEVER make sense and are always based on whiny babies complaining this sucks or this is OP without any reasons or logic.

Speaking of whiny babies, Z1's the king of them with his constant whining and moaning about things that had been in the game a LONG time before he started suddenly bitching about them, not to mention, he takes every opportunity to complain about Hi-Rez and Evil Mojo even if it doesn't make sense to. He used to be watchable a long time ago, but now he's downright intolerable. 😒

• PC

@Dusklicious I remember once someone opening a thread on reddit complaining about the champion concept poll and saying that they didn't like the ash concept that won and that the skin he liked should've been the one to win because the other was was ugly and he and his friends didn't like it so there should be another poll lol. So, so sad. Reddit is horrible, I haven't found a single decent reddit

• PC

so after losing 3 whole rank in 2 days, I keep having bots in my team every 2 game, every single game is a 4-0, no matter what I ban play or anything, just 4-0 every time, so it would be rly good if hirez could fix the matchmaking, delete the forced 50% winrate, delete bots, raise ranked requirement to prevent having a lvl 4 ruckus saying he has no other champs available, and stop with the bullshit 99tp lose streak, like every game you win 13tp, suddenly your rank up game you only win 11 and u have 99tp then right after you just end up losing everything 4-0 every time till you ranked down enough

so fix your damn game omg

• What could I do here any more? It was a qualifying match, where I said at the first minute that I will be damage Ying. The team dealt realy low damage, didn't buy cauterize except Makoa, they had no Rejuvenate with double support, and the healer Seris healed less than my dmg Ying. Viktor can halve his reload time by disterrupt it with any skill, I don't understand why does he need Deft Hands too. Ash had absolutly no item.
    So my question is how to win matches like this. I feel that I did everything what a dmg supporter can do.

20190825132152_1.jpg 20190825132108_1.jpg

• @KicsitCsicska

In many games like these, whether you've healed a lot or be the best damage doesn't mean you've got the game won. Paladins forces five players to play co-ordning with each other, even if sometimes you can face the enemy on your own. If a member of your team is new and doesn't know exactly how paladins works, it's normal to find games like yours. Even though you haven't won, you did a lot of damage and healed as much as you could. So good work!

• PC

proff that the matchmaking is broken
    I feel like we can't say it enough, no one can win a game 1v5 or even 1v3

• PC

@Gao-Shun said in August Rage Thread:

@DaddyOoker A lot of people, I am still trying to climb ranked from Silver and I am playing with Plats Diamonds who first pick Jenos and told me to pick Inara. I'd rather pick Fernando tbh..
    (I am playing with Plats cause my partner is Plat)

Your team can suggest but ultimately you can choose whatever you want. I probably wouldn't go with Fernando only because of my own issues with him - I feel like my hands are tied behind my back playing him. I could go into why I don't like Jenos with Inara but I would probably get chastised for my opinions 🙂 Maybe you can open a topic under Gameplay and get some veteran responses.

@Dusklicious
    After the conversation yesterday I decided to play a quick play match with Barik using Tinkerin. https://paladins.guru/match/censored/k4HvgqDJM
    For the record I've used the talent before - just hadn't used it for a while. The only real difference I felt was the ability to hit people further off. My unremarkable KDA is about the same as the other talent and the rest of the team was working off my damage as usual.

• PC

I just had a Willo that was spamming "Need Healing" in a TDM MATCH... 😑

• Switch

@Dusklicious
    I hate who say this, I thinks that's the reason why people don't pick a support.

• PC

@a_a said in August Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious
    I hate who say this, I thinks that's the reason why people don't pick a support.

I'm a tank main and I rarely use it... Anyone who feels the need to scream at their healer every 10 seconds needs to do a better job at positioning.

• Switch

@Dusklicious
    I am a damba main.
    I never use it even if I am a frontline because I know the feeling for the support when someone spams "need healing!"

• PC

@a_a said in August Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious
    I am a damba main.
    I never use it even if I am a frontline because I know the feeling for the support when someone spams "need healing!"

I use it very rarely when it seems like the support is ignoring me, but that happens like once in a hundred matches or something. Most of the time it's just a matter of not making it easy enough on the healer to actually heal you.

• Power is out so I might not get my queues done today. I'm really hoping it turns on later tonight. I have three more coin (Skins paid with Gold rather than Crystals) skins left until I have them all, and I want to start working on getting them before the new pass is released.

Edit: Got the power back on, and did my queues. Only need 10,000 left to unlock the first skin of the three. Probably Strix's.

• Switch

i really hate people who shamelessly ask for reputation points, they're really selfish and annoying

upvote this post if you agree! 👀

• Switch

@Koopakid said in August Rage Thread:

upvote this post if you agree! 👀

Selfish, huh? 👀