August Rage Thread

• @DaddyOoker said in August Rage Thread:

I don't know what to say. I out damaged my entire team as IO. The Maeve was murdering us. My team was allergic to caut for most of the game.

• IO healed 300 - that's not a typo. Two bots - is there no bot code for IO?

I know reporting for bad performance is wrong,

but if they don't know how to play, thats feeding right? and reportable?

• @Obstagoon said in August Rage Thread:

Why are people so scared of playing tanks? I haven't had one match today with a single tank on my team unless I play them.

personally I'd rather play support myself,

followed by tanks

• PC

@Zeebuoy said in August Rage Thread:

@DaddyOoker said in August Rage Thread:

I don't know what to say. I out damaged my entire team as IO. The Maeve was murdering us. My team was allergic to caut for most of the game.

• IO healed 300 - that's not a typo. Two bots - is there no bot code for IO?

I know reporting for bad performance is wrong,

I report for AFKs and rarely toxicity. Feeding is subjective - it has to be really obvious for me to report.

• PC

https://paladins.guru/match/censored/YXHLeGLyO (I'm the winning IO)
    We're winning 3-1 and all of a sudden we are struggling - where the heck is Inara. WTF. Ah ha, I discover the Inara went AFK. By the time she came back it's 3-3. She said family issue.

Please, if you have to leave at least say it in the chat so the team can attempt to compensate.

• PC

@Zeebuoy said in August Rage Thread:

Being bad is not reportable, as long as they don't do it intentionally. Bad players need to learn and in no way they should be punished for not knowing how to. Instead, the game should have a better tutorial and matchmaking

• mm must fix asap, many my newbie friend quit the game because they fought again diamond above many time when they still lvl below 10

• Fernando's Aegis does not reduce the cooldwon of the Shield from 12s to 10s unlike as its description writes. And the bug reporting subforum doesn't work at all.

• Sick and tired of people buying items they dont need, wrecker when there's no shields, Buldozer when there's no deployable etc.

I don't get it why EM doesn't gray out (Grover Deft Hands) some of the basic items if there's no need for them on some matches.

• I... don't know that I like this new forum as much as the old one. Maybe it'll just take getting used to, but the old avatar/karma/achievement system was cute, and overall I thought the posts were easier to read and the site had simple navigation. Maybe it's just me? :S

• @missy20201 said in August Rage Thread:

I... don't know that I like this new forum as much as the old one. Maybe it'll just take getting used to, but the old avatar/karma/achievement system was cute, and overall I thought the posts were easier to read and the site had simple navigation. Maybe it's just me? :S

Not just you, the old forum suffered from very low activity and this new Forum ain't exactly helping the cause.

Also a reminder that OB64 was a thing and proves how little they care about the game or any type of feedback given.

• PC

Hi-Rez at work again. Can't login to this forum with my hirez account - have to use steam. Worked earlier and now it just won't do anything when clicking the Login button.

Edit: Hey, I can log in again.

• PC

@BrokenGameSinceOB64 said in August Rage Thread:

Also a reminder that OB64 was a thing and proves how little they care about the game or any type of feedback given.

I understand that ob64 was the most hated patch and we who played back then didn't enjoy it, but let's get over it already, they reverted it and gave our loadout system back. I am not saying hi rez is a great company we should blindly trust, I am the first one to doubt them after all the times they have messed up, but let's focus on other things instead of only that patch, it was two years ago

• PC

I was in a match. When it ended none of the options would play. I exit and come back in and now the ranked option is gone, training is empty and nothing works. Great!

Update: 10 minutes later its working again.

20190817204233_1.jpg 20190817204251_1.jpg

• PC

why does viktor exists? beside giving everyone cancer?
    why does cardio exists?
    also when do we get that willo unbuff?

• PC

@TangAce

A rocket scientist thought it was a good idea to double the self heal 🙂

• PC

got drophacked again
    can our devs do something about these fucking drophacks, happening at least once every day

• Have not played paladins in a few days and injured my arm, just played right now and my aim is so bad i missed a frontline with daggers.

• I love how bad is your game . I am forced to play with a people who plays one a month to troll againts some premades . Or sometimes i get in premade team , who report me for not picking tank as they say and i get banned . No matter what you ll get banned . I spam in game commands and get banned . Why there is a mute option if you ll ban people for spaming in game comands ? Do you have brain ? If you swear you get ban ? Why do you have mute option ? How your stupid Matchmaking system works ? Why you cant logout your profile and make a new one like it was before ? Why you make a game if you will ban the people cause 4 players report and people with cheats will play without issues ? Why dont you ban all players ?

• PC

playing torv in casual shouldn't be allowed, not fun for the one playing torv, not fun for the enemy team, why the hell people pick torvald in casual?
    I decided to pick cassie just to see if I can carry enough with other pick than ferocity grover or similar stuff, and ofc there is a torv and my team is bot lvl
    I pick evie we are 4v5 cause one player decide to stay in base whole game

I just feel it doesn't matter how much I can kill them destroy them etc... in the end it's always 1v3 or 2v4
    flankers in 1/15/3, tanks with 20k dmg and so on, like why am I matched with that kind of newbies after 2000+ hours?
    or maybe I have to duo in casual as well? like I can't even play paladins if none of my friend is playing

• I think Aegis' cd bug is because it used to have an internal 12s cooldown. Maybe it remained in the game this is why it cant reduce the cooldown to 10s as it should be...