August Rage Thread

• @DaddyOoker Cant you realise that my whole team was useless? it was 4v1

• PC

@KicsitCsicska What do you want me to say? It sucks when this happens. Just shrug it off and go on to the next one.

PS: I've seen real people with credits that low and looking at that match on Guru, I'm not 100% sure either way. The credit distribution doesn't follow the normal bot pattern.

• I just look at guru and saw in one match 2 days ago I was paired with a lvl 7 (today lvl 11) https://paladins.guru/match/censored/1yH577Bya

I would take lvl 30 as the bare minimum before they are matched with lvl 100+. Level 7 is fresh off the bot matches ffs.

Also, I see SEA server still shit. random dc still happens. ranked is just decided by which team got dc

• PC

@Gao-Shun The Cassie was in a party with a level 51 Makoa. What's your solution to that?

The best is getting level one - yeah, a quick play siege match. Apparently if a level 1 goes in a party with a level 5+ they can play against live people. I don't know if that's still the case but it was allowing that.

• @DaddyOoker lvl 50.... not lvl 100+
    MM can just average their levels and try to give them similar level. It was like that before, if you party with a low level you get similar average level enemies.

• @DaddyOoker said in August Rage Thread:

He didn't want to get rejuv until he had caut maxed out.

what was the enemy support?

• PC

@Gao-Shun said in August Rage Thread:

@DaddyOoker lvl 50.... not lvl 100+
    MM can just average their levels and try to give them similar level. It was like that before, if you party with a low level you get similar average level enemies.

It is casual after all so I see no issue with the Makoa being in party with an inexperienced player. Isn't practice one of it's purposes? If you want to blame somebody, blame the Makoa. If account level was the only thing that mattered then your suggestion is basically making the Makoa a smurf when he parties with that person - not fair either.

Also, I think people are putting too much weight on account level. Granted 7 and 11 are down there. I wouldn't want to see them in ranked.

https://paladins.guru/match/censored/EEHVKOEqn
    We should have been slaughtered based on account level theory - avg 55 vs avg 159.

• PC

@Zeebuoy said in August Rage Thread:

@DaddyOoker said in August Rage Thread:

He didn't want to get rejuv until he had caut maxed out.

what was the enemy support?

Had to look for it - Damba. The issue was he was draining all my healing power so I didn't have much left to heal anyone else. He did get it eventually unlike the Makoa in the other match.

• Switch

Can I PLEASE get a team that knows what the fuck a capture point is for on fucking game? Is that too much to ask for?

• PC

@Koopakid said in August Rage Thread:

Can I PLEASE get a team that knows what the fuck a capture point is for on fucking game? Is that too much to ask for?

Shouldn't be... But unfortunately it sometimes seems to be... 😑

• PC

Thats the selfish players I talked about.

Also I suggest To say f**k instead of the whole word.

• Switch

It's game after game after GAME! Four temates instalock four flanks! So I try to salvage what I can by picking a support... 0-4 stomp! Game after game after game! These little bastards (I garaunte not older than ten) playing big man over the internet, calling me shit, saying I'm doing a bad job, getting mad at me because I can't heal four whining babies at the same time... And then appearently (or according to my team) it's my fault that we lost "koopa! Why didn't you tank" "koopa why didn't you heal me?! "Koopa you suck"

I'm done with this game for today I have better shit to do than get blamed for my teams poor performance

• PC

I feel you, It happend to me hundreds of time.

So thats why the game is rated 13+

• PC

I just Can't understand kids (Also the adult kids) these days

• The auto resizing bug is not fixed yet. Tired of having my screen auto-adjusted to windowed mode although I chose full screen and the beauty of it? when you re-adjust it (by selecting : windowed and then selecting : full screen)
    the game stuck. And I got to restart the game.
    Everytime I boot Paladins I have to restart because of this.

• PC

30min deserter in casual legit, cause yaknow, random crash during champ select...30min in casual lol for random crash

• PC

Wish some luck to me and everyone else who is being targeted by this stupid hurricane Dorian. Uggg.

• PC

Can hi rez make something NOT bugged for once? The new "event" has some bugs, even if it just started yesterday. Today we are supposed to get a furia spray, right? We are getting lex, which is supposed to be available in two days. Also, if you go to the event screen there are two avatars that don't even show, they are two black squares

Are you for real

• PC

can we ban strix and willo from casual? or simply remove them from the game already

• PC

Nerfing will be ok, But removing them entirely is a bad decision.