August Rage Thread

• PC

an other great game
    Look at this stupid matchmaking

and please look scores as well, and tell me if you think I should be losing while in plat 2, tell me if these dudes are actually looking like plat/gold players

not even mentioning that they preferred to pick viktor over torvald...

so please someone explain to me how some people manage to get over 60% winrate? cause this matchmaking is totally bullshit, no matter how good you are, you'll still lose simply because of MM

1/2 game looks like that in either way

• PC

@TangAce said in August Rage Thread:

an other great game
    Look at this stupid matchmaking

and please look scores as well, and tell me if you think I should be losing while in plat 2, tell me if these dudes are actually looking like plat/gold players

not even mentioning that they preferred to pick viktor over torvald...

so please someone explain to me how some people manage to get over 60% winrate? cause this matchmaking is totally bullshit, no matter how good you are, you'll still lose simply because of MM

1/2 game looks like that in either way

https://paladins.guru/match/censored/KGHK9NJ8X
    I'm Seris - three levels 20s. Maybe two were smurfs - IDK.

On my main, I finally finished the qualifiers - won 4 out of 5.

Maybe you just have bad luck.

• PC

best game ever

I think I broke a record here, tell me what you guys think about this matchmaking
    tell me if this is normal, is there a moderator or a dev who can tell me if having 1/3 games being like this is supposed to be normal or not?

can someone explain to me how the matchmaking is made ? because I can't understand how this can possibly happen, I'd rather wait 10min and have a good game rather than wait 25sec to have this
    so fix your damn MM

• PC

https://paladins.guru/match/censored/27H3R8eJR

My first ranked with IO. Enemy claimed both front lines were bots. I see only the Khan as a bot - looking at credits. Is the crashing from IO still a thing? I don't like winning if crashes are the reason.

• Kind of tired of weak people going afk because they are mad about bans or selections.

[edited by mod] garbage dbag that afks becauae he is the only frontline. Then we do good as 4 v 5 and he decids to play 2nd round. Bs.

@SuspendedLJ Please do not include names from player experiences, this is a violation of the Code of Conduct. Your post has been edited.

• PC

WTF moments:

• I'm playing as IO(casual) and I asked the Makoa to get rejuv because he is draining all my resources so I can't heal anyone else. He said play the match not theory. Add to that someone defended him. He did get it eventually at least.

• Played IO(casual) on EU server - Asked Terminus to get rejuv for same problem. He didn't want to get rejuv until he had caut maxed out.

• I'm playing as Barik(ranked) and the Jenos complained that I got rejuv as first item instead of caut when two others had caut. Same match, I'm dead watching the Skye. Skye had Makoa down to one health bar and ults to finish him. OMFG.

• PC

20190809184834_1.jpg

This is a casual match. Match hadn't even started.
    Don't see this that often but casual is worse than ranked with this type of garbage.

• couldn't play, the mode was just "quickplay" with the play button unresponsive, same for someone else on my friends list,

we party up, he's the leader, somehow the button works now, and somehow I queued for the match,

it's siege somehow, we were seperated , he's also in a siege match, not mine though.

explained it to my team, they found it pretty funny.

• VHS Spam and need healing rant

• PC

https://paladins.guru/match/censored/qbHy7oqXl (I'm the Barik)

WTH is that Torvald? He should be ranked lower. Glad he was on enemy team. I think the Buck afk'd

• PC

I thank hirez for the match cancelling this night, I was about to win when....nope

• Where is the Need damage and need frontline comment? Tired of hearing need healing. Seeing the end result a Lex that did 25k.... while we have a Vik with 98k, I as Ying 56k, Barik with 50k. That ain't a healer problem, that is you have an ineffective teammate and it is making you look like a crap healer because the only thing dying is an unprotected healer trying to survive a flanker and a sniper.

• PC

@SuspendedLJ said in August Rage Thread:

Where is the Need damage and need frontline comment? Tired of hearing need healing. Seeing the end result a Lex that did 25k.... while we have a Vik with 98k, I as Ying 56k, Barik with 50k. That ain't a healer problem, that is you have an ineffective teammate and it is making you look like a crap healer because the only thing dying is an unprotected healer trying to survive a flanker and a sniper.

ahah I agree that it's hard to be a support with all these morons around, however the need healing is meant to notify your support that you for exemple retreated to be healed or that you are peaking him so he can heal, stuff like that, but off course like everything, people don't understand what things are meant for, they'd rather spam vhs when they are 10 walls out of your heal overextending like hell than think about what they ain't doing right

• PC

yet again an other wonderful exemple of the MM
    most balanced match ever
    this time I was on the good side tho
    but really you need to do something, can be pc or console it's the same awful crap, not one but two entire division difference

• It's ridiculous that even grandmasters don't know that supporters has viable non heal based talents. GM barik flamed all the time and leaved the match at the halftime, AFK in the base. Envious players wanna get all the kills (what supporters deserves) and they want that the support rather heal them even more. I message that I will fight too.
    https://paladins.guru/match/censored/lRHGvA8b9

Here is the next match on the same map. I use the same champion, talent and loadout. The enemy had no bot either.
    https://paladins.guru/match/866995718

I just leave this here for the morons who start crying immedatily when their healer doesn't use the mainstream talent.

• @KicsitCsicska said in August Rage Thread:

It's ridiculous that even grandmasters don't know that supporters has viable non heal based talents.

quite sure the non morons know.

for example wekono's wrath is pretty good, doesn't lose much and makes resil higher priority

they might have farmed tp from latam, where it throws whoever together after the 20 minute mark

also which champ you use?

• @Zeebuoy I used Soul Collector Seris each times. You can see it in the second match, and I said that I used the same on each matches.
    I realy like the Wekono's Wrath Mal'Damba as well 🙂 He can heal so much too, while also stunning enemies.

• PC

fix this matchmaking omg, am gonna quit, 3 unranked lvl 15 in a diamond lvl game, all 3 in the same team? how does that happens? how do you think it can be balanced? or even winnable? it's not, you are forcing people to play duo, you are forcing a 50% winrate on all who play solo, and we can see it, anytime I start going above 55% I only have matches like that, even tho I am better than enemy team, being 1v5 is too hard to win
    here like so many other times...
    not even talking about losing due to afkers and bots...

• @TangAce time for parties and day long breaks the moment something goes wrong