August Rage Thread

• Switch

Also they should add an option in report menu to report who make a noise with vgs.

To force people who say “Need healing” x 30 to be quiet.

• PC

@a_a
    I had a cassie with the beach skin, spamming vej every second, I reported her

• PC

rofl, I played seriously in one casual, got 52kda lol, died once at the last second of the game, I'm pissed, 64 streak tho, but rofl I died

• PC

VHS Spammers can go f*** themselves.

• Can we get a chat block feature? i main support and the amount of shit heads that personal message me because they were butt hurt about not getting pocket heals is getting to the point where im about to drop paladins in total. I DONT NEED /DND! i have friends i want to play with and this shitty function is just more rage inducing....

Fix the ranked que system
    Fix the hit boxes

ya know what. fuck it, bye paladins....youre game got worse when you released.....

• This post is deleted!

• PC

OK, so let me get this straight. People on Reddit can post problems and get responses from employees yet the official forum gets a once in a blue moon news update.

Example: https://www.reddit.com/r/Paladins/comments/csyu3b/you_dont_see_this_all_day/
    BTW, that ranked info bug has been around for as long as I can remember. LMAO

Why did you replace the old forum with this one if you're not going to use it?

Is this some sort of inside joke?

PS: MFing mCaptcha - 5 friggin screens to get thru it. After ~40 years of driving I don't know what a car, bus or traffic light looks like. Don't get me started on the stupid crosswalks.

• PC

@DaddyOoker
    that is so true mate, and they don't even look the bug reports on their discord either

anyway I'm just gonna start trolling every game now, I'll get perma banned and leave paladins forever

the matchmaking is way too bad, for real, how do people lvl 30 end up in master games? how the hell in casual I always lose no matter what I do unless I duo with some lvl 15 dude
    every game I get insulted, just last game, got insulted with caps on the first second of the game cause I went flank with ruckus and no went on the point, so yeah I'm done, I'll just destroy lvl 15 dudes when in duo with a noob, and when I'm alone I'll just troll till I'm banned forever
    I'm done writing stuff to help improve the game, a year I'm writing about autoban, still there, 2 years since we all write about matchmaking, unchanged, 2 years complaining about ranked requirements, unchanged, bugs as old as the game are still around, if I try to report them twice since a year after it's still there, my post gets deleted, the bot problem? unchanged, drophack? still making me lose 100tp per week, smurfs? still making me lose an other 100tp per week, trolls and bots? 300tp per week. paladins gonna die, like every other hirez game, they have forum but never look at it, discord but never look at it, they spend more ressources making skins than changing the important stuff, they mostly listen to pros for balance, that's why willo will remain op as she is, why strix will still be unflankable, why atlas will still be the most op champ around, while koa's hook will still go trough walls (kinda like zhin and koga shots btw, or even lian/strix shots)

if nothing changes, paladins will die soon, and at least I won't be there anymore

• PC

@TangAce
    I can't answer why you're having so much trouble with quick play. If you're having good experiences in ranked then play that.

Being able to login on this forum is a chore now. Clicking login either does nothing, extremely slow or the stupid mCaptcha from hell. I got an error 500 when trying to login using my Steam login. Deja Vu.

Maybe Valkure had the right idea about abandoning these forums.

I'm not going to bother trying the discord. I don't feel like going thru more crap when people on Reddit get attention without any additional steps.

Without going thru the effort of making a Reddit style meme picture...

• A bug gets reported on an official bug reporting venue.
      Employees be like: ignore

• A bug gets mentioned on Reddit:
      Employees be like: WOW! I'll look into that ASAP.

• PC

@DaddyOoker
    good experience in ranked? with unranked and plat in master game? with lvl 30 in lvl 400+ game? with trolls and bot? with boosted D1 playing like golds? with tanks either stacking or playing rush and die? how can you call that good? 75% of the games are one sided just because of matchmaking, 10% are lost thanks to bot and such, 5% are almost balanced
    then you add drophacks and smurfs, and you have it
    can't win a single game if your winrate goes too high, on console I went from 60% to 54% so fast, I just keep losing cause you know plats vs master seems fair enough
    on pc I raised my winrate to 53%, and right now I'm just free losing everything
    so nah, ranked isn't better

• PC

You know what I can't stand? Trolls who sit there and WHINE about how bad of a match they're having, WHEN THEY'RE SO OBVIOUSLY CAUSING THE PROBLEM. Bonus hatred if they then go and blame Hi-Rez and Evil Mojo because they don't have a brain and can't play this game. If you have the IQ of a rock, this game IS NOT FOR YOU.

• @TangAce I feel you. Take a break man. I did, several times.

can't win a single game if your winrate goes too high, on console I went from 60% to 54% so fast, I just keep losing cause you know plats vs master seems fair enough

I have said this was an issue years back in the old forum.
    When I raised my winrate to +100 wins over loss (52%) (percentage is skewed as a low level with 100 games would have 65% winrate if he won 65 games while a high level with 2000 games would require 600 wins over losses - this is why you are getting low level in Masters games) I was getting all kind of shits tossed at me by MM.

I was getting top 100 worldwide players in TEAMS as enemies, and low ELOs as teammates

The only way to balance the odds in your favor when your winrate is high, is by playing in TEAMS of duos/trios.
    Solo queue is hell as MM expect you to carry alone (I see you already know this btw)

• PC

Apparently the employ of Hi-Rez is just as capable of intentional feeding as anyone else. Good to know. 👌

• PC

@Gao-Shun
    I am only playing duo now, but while at first I was winning everything since I was playing way below my lvl, now I just free lose everything, I still feel like I play better than people in my games (except when there are really good people like former gms in duo) and yet I always lose, I'm around 15 lose streak I think, every game, the 2 tanks have no idea how to play, but if I tank it's the dmg who sucks, like no matter what I play there are always 2 players in duo who have nothing to do in this match, then you go check their profiles, around lvl 100 or below, usually plat or low diamond, yeah but the match is around master/high dia players...so I'll keep free losing, then I guess I'll free win for a while and free lose again...

what tilts me more is that I was one game from ranking up and jumping back to master from D2, enemy team has a smurf boosting his friend, we win by pure dumb luck while we were getting rekt (you know that low lvl they put with you against a smurf...) and then weirdly instead of winning my usual 12-14tp, I only win 11 which puts me at 99tp, I play 2 other games, the same smurf again and again, so 2 free loses, like why would you put the same teams again each others 3times in a row? the next day I play, should have won, but nah, bots and troll every game, and now free losing everything
    so basically just because of matchmaking and smurf I end up ranking down while I should have ranked up already...

if at least I could play casual...

• PC

@TangAce said in August Rage Thread:

@DaddyOoker
    good experience in ranked? with unranked and plat in master game? with lvl 30 in lvl 400+ game? with trolls and bot? with boosted D1 playing like golds? with tanks either stacking or playing rush and die? how can you call that good? 75% of the games are one sided just because of matchmaking, 10% are lost thanks to bot and such, 5% are almost balanced
    then you add drophacks and smurfs, and you have it
    so nah, ranked isn't better

Oh look, I can login again! Let's see how long that lasts.

After your topic about quick play hell I figured you were having a better experience with ranked. Oops.

• If you lose two or three in a row it's break time - at least for an hour. Go for a walk, bike - do something else.
    • If the enemy team has morons for your current match do not re-enter the Q for at least 30 minutes to reduce the chances of them being your teammates.

Hey, you want to carry a gold? lmao

• PC

@DaddyOoker
    yeah after few loses I stop, but when I come back, loses again...
    but finally I start winning, in gm matches

• PSA to new players

When you won a team fight, and cap is about 60-70% during 3-3.
    For the love of everything, DON'T JUST STAND ON POINT and look pretty ! One 1 of you is needed, the rest of you should zone out !

• PC

The Steam Forums for this game aren;t worth the headaches or anyone's time. Most of the people there are whiny crybabies that complain about things that funny enough aren't even issues most of the time. They just whine to whine.

• @KicsitCsicska said in August Rage Thread:

Fernando's Aegis does not reduce the cooldwon of the Shield from 12s to 10s unlike as its description writes. And the bug reporting subforum doesn't work at all

isnt the base cd 15?

• @Dusklicious said in August Rage Thread:

The Steam Forums for this game aren;t worth the headaches or anyone's time. Most of the people there are whiny crybabies that complain about things that funny enough aren't even issues most of the time. They just whine to whine.

that's most steam forums, no?