August Happy Thread

• Completed the ridiculous Grohk challenge in the BP. I'm ALMOST done with this pass.

• Mermaid Ying looks awesome
    Where's Valkure when we need her comments ????

• At least I FINALLY GET A RUKUS SKIN....

SUPER UNDERLOVED SKIN CLOSET.

At least this one looks fun.

• Finally completed the Battle Pass Challenges. Now I have the "Is A Lifesaver" title. Feels good.

• Should never cook again is better though.

• That's not even the point lmao

• Finally logged back in after being gone most of the summer, due to classes and work. I mean, after hearing Ying's getting two skins this next BP I have to get back into the swing of the game right? And if I play a few ranked games a day I should still be able to get Grohk's skin... maybe............

Although it was pretty funny, I just logged into a bot Onslaught match to get a good feel of things again, and of course chose Res Ying for old times' sake. I warned my teammates that I'd been on hiatus and was rusty, and then proceeded to more than double the next top healing, out damage our Andro's second most dmg by 11k, and get the highest streak and KDA. Since it's just bots and people tend to take champs they're not good at yet there, and I'd warned them I'd do a bad job, I almost felt bad 😂😭

• Switch

well... strix is getting a cool new card, thats great i guess. but still no golden strix... Also, as much as i like that new rukus skin, i wont be buying this seasons battle pass. Simply because im saving my daily gems for the skin contest battle pass

• PC

No ranked rants this weekend. I try to avoid ranked when all champions are on free rotation as it tends to bring out more trolls. Take a hint Hi-Rez.

Didn't play a lot yesterday. A few experiment casual matches on the EU and this one on NA.

https://paladins.guru/match/censored/m9HvDjdmN (I'm the IO - IO has quickly become my favorite support) Four of us locked in and the last person does nothing for what seems like forever. I type "don't be a bot. pick." He locks in a L0 Terminus. It's casual, whatever - at least it's a front line. Turns out he does a good job.

• Another man strong! our riot to bring raeve music back has grown

• Switch

Happy that they added golden meave and golden ruckus skins.

• Pirate Io and her upcoming buff to Moonlight are very exciting!

• PC

The Nando buffs feel really nice... 🙂

Seriously, I've been playing a lot of the PTS Nando and it's SO good. He might even be meta...

I finished all the BP challenges! (in the first section, I'm not bothered about the second half) The Lian challenges were annoying, but bot matches did help a fair bit.

Now I'm only 5 levels away from getting my diamond chest and Lian skin! Yeet

• PC

@Peinzius said in August Happy Thread:

I finished all the BP challenges! (in the first section, I'm not bothered about the second half)

Yay! I completed them recently too, I really like the "should never cook again" title. Now I am trying to farm the bp lvls I have left

@marantzz 👀 I never even realised we got a title from it. I only did the challenges for the exp lol. Either way, I'll stick with "was a mistake". I've had it equipped since I got it, and I don't see me changing any time soon, unless I go for a champion title or something.

• Got a Quad with Lex's Ultimate.

I don't even play Lex. Lmao

• @Dusklicious said in August Happy Thread:

Seriously, I've been playing a lot of the PTS Nando and it's SO good. He might even be meta...

Nando got buffed!!!???

Cool. Have to read the patch notes. I'd love to play the gay knight again.

The official link to patch notes doesn't work of course sigh

Flair Fernando (Immortal)
    Players can now cancel this ability early.

Um...that's it?

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0 said in August Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious said in August Happy Thread:

Nando got buffed!!!???

Cool. Have to read the patch notes. I'd love to play the gay knight again.

The official link to patch notes doesn't work of course sigh

Flair Fernando (Immortal)
    Players can now cancel this ability early.

Um...that's it?

No it isn't. They buffed his shield. It's cooldown is being reduced and also the CD on Aegis is also reduced. They also changed Towering Barrier to lower the shield's CD by .5 seconds per rank.

• Switch

This post is deleted!