August Happy Thread

• PC

@Peinzius said in August Happy Thread:

I finished all the BP challenges! (in the first section, I'm not bothered about the second half)

Yay! I completed them recently too, I really like the "should never cook again" title. Now I am trying to farm the bp lvls I have left

@marantzz 👀 I never even realised we got a title from it. I only did the challenges for the exp lol. Either way, I'll stick with "was a mistake". I've had it equipped since I got it, and I don't see me changing any time soon, unless I go for a champion title or something.

• Got a Quad with Lex's Ultimate.

I don't even play Lex. Lmao

• @Dusklicious said in August Happy Thread:

The Nando buffs feel really nice... 🙂

Seriously, I've been playing a lot of the PTS Nando and it's SO good. He might even be meta...

Nando got buffed!!!???

Cool. Have to read the patch notes. I'd love to play the gay knight again.

The official link to patch notes doesn't work of course sigh

Flair Fernando (Immortal)
    Players can now cancel this ability early.

Um...that's it?

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0 said in August Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious said in August Happy Thread:

The Nando buffs feel really nice... 🙂

Seriously, I've been playing a lot of the PTS Nando and it's SO good. He might even be meta...

Nando got buffed!!!???

Cool. Have to read the patch notes. I'd love to play the gay knight again.

The official link to patch notes doesn't work of course sigh

Flair Fernando (Immortal)
    Players can now cancel this ability early.

Um...that's it?

No it isn't. They buffed his shield. It's cooldown is being reduced and also the CD on Aegis is also reduced. They also changed Towering Barrier to lower the shield's CD by .5 seconds per rank.

• Switch

This post is deleted!

• PC

So I just clutched a 400-398 Onslaught win with a Term ult triple kill... 😎 I mean I was already carrying the match, and I had 14 kills by the end, while the rest of my team had about half that many or less, so it felt extra nice to carry them to a win.

Also it was my first game with my newly acquired Jotunn skin after getting it first go from an Ice Cold Chest. 😛

• Got a quad with Maeve with Cat Bugler followed by a solo cap to finish the game. I'm quite proud of how much better I've gotten with Maeve.

Yeet! Finally finished the BP!

I wonder how the Lian skin will hold up.

I still have the whole 2nd half to go, but I won't bother grinding. Anymore levels I get are a bonus.

• PC

ah well I won vs a nessa with full head aimbot lol, and by won I mean 4-0, she got rekt by my flank seris lmao

• Im usually being harassed just because of use Soul Collector. When I tell before that I'll be damage Seris the whole team start to blame me. I was idiot, braindead, noob, everything what you can imagine. I still carried those matches with best damage and also decent heals 😄

20190825203859_1.jpg 20190825153517_1.jpg

• PC

This should have been stacked against me but instead we 4-0 stomp.
    https://paladins.guru/match/874149103

Got my Gold IV back - not complaining.

• Switch

guess who just made a steam account??? 👀

Made like a week ago but it was on a mac lol, so i had to install bootcamp to run paladins on windows so it would play better... but i messed up the space partition so i only had like 15 gigs; Not enough to install paladins, so the other day i went to microcenter and bought a cheap external drive and finally installed it... Let me tell you, after grinding buck to level 10 (i need a sterile bandage) i never want to play console ever a fucking gain... @Borvik i understand why you love buck, hes so much fun to play on pc (not so much on console tho)

P.S. im not sure if i said all those computer terms right i know almost nothing about computers lol, im still a console nerd at heart

• PC

@Koopakid Finally 👍

• Man, I am KILLING it with Koga today.

Question though. Does Trigger Happy affect Koga's own personal healing, or only from teammates?

• @KicsitCsicska

I hope they apologized. Many times they start to spam that they need healing and over time it becomes somewhat tedious, so you end up muting and ignoring them.The advice I give you is not to waste time on people like that and have a good time playing your style. By the way, you did very well there!

• I just randomly achieved Last One Standing in a full bot match.

M'kay.

• Switch

lucky, im still waiting for that one

@Obstagoon is trigger happy the card that increases healing while shooting? if so then yes, but its not actually great because its only while shooting, so it doesnt increase the heals from his dash, also it wont help with out of combat healing, as shooting makes that stop lol... So really it only affects the healing from agility, if you run that card, and even then its like an increase of 4 per tick... So yes and no, it does but not enough to make a difference (i still run it at level 5 in all of my loadouts tho, its a great card)

• @Koopakid Thanks for the answer, bud.

• Switch

I tried paladins on pc and It's more fun than the switch one.
    but I am noob in it 😞
    So I mustn't stop training.