Game crashes back to champion selection / main manu

• Re: Game freezes and crashes.

Haven't found many posts about this crash, only the above and one in reddit. Anyone found a cause/fix for this?

I usually get one game ok, but with next when map loading/connecting starts it freezes there and then goes back to champion selection screen with nothing going on and nothing responding.
    I alt-tab, close paladins, reload game and start connecting. I get to map loading/connecting and I end up back in main menu with nothing responding.
    I alt-tab, close paladins, reload game and start connecting. This time I have gotten to the game a couple of times, but it's also likely the game is over by now.

I've tried reinstalling game and updating geforce drivers.

Here is an older post about the same problem that magically went away.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Paladins/comments/c8dgse/stuck_in_load_screen_then_back_to_champ_selection/

• Hello,
    I had this problem few days ago, so I reinstalled the game, updated graphic drivers and the next day it was magically solved.
    BUT,
    my brother is having this issue now... When we play together, my game joins with no problems, but he is stuck at the screen with characters windows... Even by forcefully turning off the game and re-login, he can't join us and is stuck at the screen again and then send to the menu where he can't click anything. ...... It sometimes works and he can play a match or two, but then again cant join... It is really annoying for everyone. He is angry because he can't join in and we are sad because we lost one player.

I am desperately searching the internet for any clues that could help now, since we like playing Paladins.

• After two days it now seems to be gone.
    What I did after trying reinstall was this:
    -From \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Paladins\Binaries\EasyAntiCheat I ran Repair. Then in EasyAntiCheat I clicked the uninstall for Paladins.
    -Then I ran Verify integrity of game files from Steam
    -Then I ran EasyAntiCheat install for Paladins from \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Paladins\Binaries\EasyAntiCheat
    -Then I found another .exe for EasyAntiCheat in C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyAntiCheat and I ran Repair for Paladins from there.

Not sure if this fixed anything or if the bug just magicked itself away, like other people have reported.