Talus Faustian Bargain

• @Shadowpuppy Thank you! Your videos helped me a lot! I got the most kills even in the first try 😀

• @KicsitCsicska Awesome, i am glad it helped.

• Fun build, been enjoying it way more than Inner Strength. Not very strong, tho.

• @TTraw I think its stronger than inner strength, the value is in how much time i can tie up. You end up having two people chasing you around while killing a third. Inner strength is more straight up damage. If that is how you classify strong then yes its not as strong.

But i can say from past games that i have been at round 3-3 final point fight with a strix that has not fired a single round for 40 to 50 seconds because they are doing nothing but looking for me.

I agree that its so much more fun to play, and i am all about the fun...

• PC

@Shadowpuppy said in Talus Faustian Bargain:

@TTraw I think its stronger than inner strength, the value is in how much time i can tie up. You end up having two people chasing you around while killing a third. Inner strength is more straight up damage. If that is how you classify strong then yes its not as strong.

But i can say from past games that i have been at round 3-3 final point fight with a strix that has not fired a single round for 40 to 50 seconds because they are doing nothing but looking for me.

I agree that its so much more fun to play, and i am all about the fun...

The build also has a lot of mobility (if you don't teleport you have an almost constant 40% MS boost) and an on-the spot escape whenever you need it (with the CD reset) which Inner Strength lacks. That talent just gives you more damage really. If I'm being honest Faustian Bargain is his best talent and it's very much slept on.

Part of why I initially thought Talus was kind of mediocre in the first place was because I had the misperception that talent was his best, when it leaves you with a serious mobility/escape issue. It left him so vulnerable when Rune was on CD. It still does even with the indirect buff it got, but it's not quite as bad from what I can tell.

Though I'm only Mastery 21 with Talus at this point so I can't say too much.

• @Dusklicious I would say 20 is enough to understand a champs kit pretty well.

6df0df25-f5f7-4a59-88ec-780adbf0d275-image.png 6f693a53-fb37-48b1-a329-22ba24804310-image.png

• @TTraw I think it is 🙂

• @KicsitCsicska Idk, I just always found Talus to be deadweight garbage champion deleted with 0.3s by an average sneeze. No matter the talent.

If other people can make him work, so be it. I definitely can't. Neither the teammates I am matched with.

• @TTraw I think this guide helps a lot! It works as he wrote. And he put 3 videos too, for watch it to understand 😇
    I'm reading an Io guide, your Imani guide is the next 😀
    Maybe you also could add some successfully gameplay videos under the description for help us in practice as well 🙂 But after my 30-3-9 I feel im already not bad 😊

Here is my last match as him following the instructions:
    20200509195102_1.jpg

• @Shadowpuppy Hi again!
    Talus recieved drastical changes, so his meta changed. Two of his best cards have been nerfed, so I changed my loadout. Maybe you too. I use the following one, and it worked well for me 🙂
    20200816140844_1.jpg
    20200816140829_1.jpg