Eagle Eye and Willo's other talents could use buffs. What do you think should be done?

• Kinessa's Eagle Eye talent fell out of favour and doesnt have much of a reason to use over Steady Aim on paper becuz it does more crit dmg and bodyshot dmg overall. Willo's other talents Scorn and NightShade were so bad for a long time and still is to the point where Blast Flower is still her better talent to use in most situations after nerfs. So I want to get those talents buffed without affecting the Meta talents of both champs which are Steady aim and Blast flower.
    My Suggestions:-
    For Kinessa-
    *Power Supply(loadout card): Reset the cooldown of Transporter after dropping to or below 12%-60%->15%-75% HP(This is a Reposition/Eagle Eye card and buffing it would help her be able to more effectively use her TP again before getting melted away while using Eagle Eye specifically and is not used on Steady aim so..why not buff it?)
    *Eagle Eye: Increase the damage done by Headshots by an additional 100% of base, but maximum dmg of headshots is limited for a total of 175% damage, the 100% increased dmg will not proc with dmg amp effects(315 for carbine and 2100 for scoped shots).
    Translation- Headshots with eagle eye while scoped like for example, 250 dmg on the body would do 625 dmg if it was a headshot. If u did 1000 dmg or the max 1200 dmg for bodyshot, it will NOT exceed the 2100 dmg limit for headshots. Luminary or other dmg amps can buff her headshots to like 2280 dmg and haven can counter that but haven, or any form of DR(unless its 100% dmg immunity) cannot lower the headshot dmg below 2100 dmg. The same goes for her 315 dmg carbine crits.
    For Willo-
    *Seedlings(Q ability): Can now be aimed with an indicator before firing and the ability can be cancelled by pressing right click(similar to Kinessa's TP). Also her Seedlings will not bounce of the ground when it lands.
    *Pixie Dust(loadout card):Heal for 65-325->120-600 every 1s while standing in Dead Zone.
    *Deadzone(Slight Buff): the dmg dealt when hitting someone with the ability whether or not if its direct hit or splash dmg, will no longer have dmg drop off based on radius(Nightshade will benefit from this by not having the 500 dmg lowered if it doesnt get a direct hit).
    *Nightshade: Your weapon shots will no longer have dmg falloff for dealing dmg to a target affected by deadzone even if the player received splash dmg over direct hits(its not a talent rework btw).
    This is my opinion on what should be done to the non-meta talents of these champs. So whats yours?
    Discuss.

• PC

its better not to touch to make the either broken or getting low tier

• @roiwtto999 well "balance feedback" on the forums is there for a reason and not doing anything pretty much defeats the purpose of this sub forum. Also can u edit your reply? becuz i dont understand what you are exactly trying to say.

• @SNIper-poTAto wouldn't say Eagle eye is useless though, sure it's a shell of it's former self but can still one shot most squishies or atleast make them low enough to finish with a carbine/slightly charged shot, and it isn't too complicated to use either, just click on heads lol.

What she could use is a more reliable way to defend herself in close quarters because you can't aim thanks to the scope nerf, her carbine is painfully inaccurate, and the teleport is a liability 9/10 times because it either doesn't go far enough to escape a flank or doesn't work at all

• @OriginalEquinox im not saying eagle eye is useless either. Just that Steady aim does the exact thing eagle eye does nearly better. Especially becuz she can potentially 1 shot any backline with a jenos pocket for a bodyshot if steady aim is active. Well its unlikely that they will buff nessa again so its probably best to try to get them to buff eagle eye and make it a little more different from steady aim to get more uses from it. Also 1 thing Eagle Eye could do so well before the nerfs is that she could pick off dmg dealers trying to get the jump on her before they get the finishing blow by using natural cover for protection and charging her shots for that 2400 headshot but now the need to get a carbine hit or another slightly charged shot to the body gives the DPS enough time to finish her off so the nerf did make a huge impact. Anyways, what do u think about the willo changes?

• @SNIper-poTAto I like the seedling suggestions but idk how effective the rest will be in a actual match, it'll either be useless or broken depending on the map I think, imagine her camping a vantage point and doing full damage to everyone on point even while missing shots, she'd get nerfed again because of all the complaints, they should just undo her flutter nerfs I think

• @OriginalEquinox said in Eagle Eye and Willo's other talents could use buffs. What do you think should be done?:

@SNIper-poTAto I like the seedling suggestions but idk how effective the rest will be in a actual match, it'll either be useless or broken depending on the map I think, imagine her camping a vantage point and doing full damage to everyone on point even while missing shots, she'd get nerfed again because of all the complaints, they should just undo her flutter nerfs I think

The problem is that Willo was always sort of good, but people slept on her. She had anti heal, good damage with blastflower, and she could flutter to get out of situations. What made her op was they buffed her damage fall off, gave her a damage reduction card, and gave her a lot of flutter. That allowed people to try her out, and they realized that she was fucking great, op actually. They should have just reverted the damage falloff, and nerfed her damage reduction card, then she would be good. Instead they gutted her, which is why she's bad now. She's worse now than she ever was before, and that's just sad.

Kinessa's Eagle Eye is balanced now. She can still one tap squishies, which is op in itself. I do agree that steady aim is a lot better because the damage is more consistent. Still, I wouldn't touch Kinessa. Kinessa is in a good spot now.

• @OriginalEquinox i just want to clarify that willo has to hit someone with her weapon even if its splash for it to ignore dmg falloff and also if she misses a shot on someone who is in the deadzone entirely it wont do dmg so she has to aim a little bit. Also i added another buff to one of her sustain cards which is used on Nightshade.
    @HeartQueen Eagle eye can still be countered by haven and most squishies in the game are flanks that counter nessa or dps with higher mobility that can counter kinessa in non sniper maps. So id say making the 1 tap burst to squishies not counterable by haven becuz of that. If not, the least Kinessa needs for Eagle Eye to be a little better is to buff Power Supply. It was supposed to reset TP cooldown on 15%-75%HP but they sort of nerfed it again before it went live. That card does alot for Eagle Eye and makes her more aggressive or give her a second TP cooldown when getting dived but she has trouble making use of it under lvl 5, so this one loadout card buff would help her alot or just enough here.

• Willo:
    I am not so sure about this seedling aim indicator. Grohk got such a thing for his totem and it's super annoying. You cannot just jam down the totem anymore like before, you have to find a spot first the totem likes and then release Q.
    I like the Pixie dust idea. I thought about using this card. 600 is too high, but maybe 400. From what I see nobody uses this card, so a little buff might change this.

• @M3RC3N4RI0 I made it this high cuz willo does low dmg with nightshade even if u get a direct hit with her right click. Maybe it should get lowered a bit but I'll let it slide for now unless I get more feedback about it.

• PC

eagle eye is far from useless, sure steady aim has slightly higher damage, but you gotta not miss and full charge to keep the bonus, eagle eye also gives you the possibility of one shotting 2100 and below hp champs, which is pretty huge

scorn is probably way better than what you think, nightshade should remove the damage and get some CC like a cripple in deadzone