April Rage Thread

I hear that Maeve and Ying will get new skins soon 😏

• PC

@Lukash369 said in April Rage Thread:

I hear that Maeve and Ying will get new skins soon

But both got 2 skins in this BP........

• PC

HOW MANY YING AND MAEVE SKINS DO WE NEED?

And it doesn't help my negative take on that, that I really don't find myself liking the skins themselves. The Ying one from this BP wasn't bad, but the Maeve skin from this BP was awful.

Where's the Torvald skins? Where's the Barik skins? Where's the Buck skins? I could probably go on...

• PC

Got to love the 0/10/5 BK that feeds and then flames against literally the easiest team for BK in existence (Ying, non-MG Inara, Evie, Tyra...). And the Ruckus trying to point tank. What am I supposed to do with this $#!+? Seriously, my own main is looking cursed right now.

Also, love playing flank and then getting flamed by an off-tank trying to point because I can't 1v3. Then they dare to lie about the positioning of my main flank target, and also lie about me "never killing them." Like what. Somebody I killed 5 or 6 times?

• What did Corvus say? Was it Khan or Karne. Why can't they just make it clear?

• Where are the Seris buffs at 😠

• PC

I can already imagine the pain that Andro players will experience facing Desert Silence Sha next patch... ☠

He hits you with one arrow, and you literally can't do anything while Sha just murders you. Without max Resil, dealing with it will be next to impossible unless you can somehow outduel the Sha, which will pretty much never happen when you're already at half health... Now that will last 2 whole seconds before Resil.

Also, Raum... Oof.

• PC

What's with the power adapters being used for routers and modems? Three died in 3 months on different devices. Yesterday was the latest casualty.

Cheap garbage.

• PC

What the f*** are the "wings" on Furia's new skin? The skin looks badly designed in general, but that's just the most egregious part. They aren't even ATTACHED to her.

• PC

I swear if a healer even SUGGESTS that it's a tank's job to be their full-time babysitter (which is not spelled T-A-N-K) ONE MORE F***ING TIME I'LL HAVE A SERIOUS MENTAL BREAKDOWN. I just had a support that whined at me because they had no concept of awareness whatsoever. And it was a Grover against a Buck... You know you can CRIPPLE HIM MID-F***ING LEAP AND IT STOPS HIM DEAD IN HIS TRACKS RIGHT? Not this idiot, no. I even followed up. EVERY TIME THIS GARBAGE GROVER ACTUALLY ROOTED THE BUCK (Grand total of TWICE in an entire 12 minute game, when Buck focused him), and still they whined and complained NON-STOP because I was trying to do my job instead of babysitting this moron.

And to have a Kinessa that dealt half my damage and a non-existent Andro in the same match as this $#!+head. And of course it was a Barik match so my WR with him is still going down. Hate having 2 out of 3 matches I play with my main be with teammates who could be outsmarted by a potato. I shouldn't have to play the game for all of these idiot teammates I get.

• PC

0/12/2 Ash about a Kinessa that's the only one with more than two f***ing brain cells: "Kinessa f---n sucks a--." Feeding is also apparently "just playing point." Wow. I'll just say I've been on teams that legitimately did nothing whatsoever to help me cap, and in the same game length I have only HALF that many deaths. Granted, I'm a tank main, but still, 12 deaths in a 10 minute game is horrendous especially for somebody accusing the only decent player of throwing.

Also 1/8/6 Grohk that didn't heal anyone (said he had six kills, blatant lie). I went 6/7/2, did 20k more than the Imani in a 10 minute match (and the Imani was the only one of the four teammates I had that was only debateably throwing instead of throwing in a way that should be obvious to any person in existence), and I'm somehow the thrower? Oh and also there's the Maeve WHO COULDN'T SEE SOMETHING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER AND SOMEHOW THAT'S MY FAULT. I wish I could name and shame this entire inting lying $#!+ team. Frankly I should for the good of everyone so they can dodge when just one of them is on their team. They ALL deserve to get banned.

By the way one of these f***s was in MASTERS.

EDIT: This match was so ridiculously infuriating I forgot a censor.

• Gotta love idiots that pick Tiberius. Tiberius sucks people. His damage without combat trance is shit, he has no point control, and he gets out bursted and/or out poked by Lian, Viktor, Vivian, and snipers.

If I get one more solar blessing Furia, I'm going to lose it. Solar blessing Furia is trash. It only heals the tank(s) on point, leaving everyone else to fend for themselves. I saw a Furia on the enemy team go solar blessing, and I was Willo! What the fuck is that beam going to heal in my deadzone. Go Cherish with the shield card at 4 or 5 idiot.

• PC

Rip Guru again - hasn't updated my account in 4 days. Even for the included time period it's missing an IO match.

Paladins is retarded.

• I Q for training TDM. Get the player didn't join message and then it immediately puts me in a live match. No chance to cancel. I wasn't sure what it did until I saw the loading frames. Just stupid.
    • Why we still have to turn on crossplay for training is absurd. I'm tired of having to flip the crossplay setting.

They better fix both of these stupid issues for the next update.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in April Rage Thread:

0/12/2 Ash about a Kinessa that's the only one with more than two f***ing brain cells: "Kinessa f---n sucks a--." Feeding is also apparently "just playing point." Wow. I'll just say I've been on teams that legitimately did nothing whatsoever to help me cap, and in the same game length I have only HALF that many deaths. Granted, I'm a tank main, but still, 12 deaths in a 10 minute game is horrendous especially for somebody accusing the only decent player of throwing.

Also 1/8/6 Grohk that didn't heal anyone (said he had six kills, blatant lie). I went 6/7/2, did 20k more than the Imani in a 10 minute match (and the Imani was the only one of the four teammates I had that was only debateably throwing instead of throwing in a way that should be obvious to any person in existence), and I'm somehow the thrower? Oh and also there's the Maeve WHO COULDN'T SEE SOMETHING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER AND SOMEHOW THAT'S MY FAULT. I wish I could name and shame this entire inting lying $#!+ team. Frankly I should for the good of everyone so they can dodge when just one of them is on their team. They ALL deserve to get banned.

AND NOBODY IN THIS MATCH GOT "ACTION TAKEN" AGAINST THEM? COME ON. l!n6$, $n0wc0--, V--0c!$a! (names mostly censored), you all deserve to get banned. F--- you all. Imani player doesn't, because they just sucked.

Also, if anyone says Tiberius is bad again I'll just meme on them for being stupid. He can outduel most flanks, EVEN IF THEY GET THE JUMP ON HIM (He can still outduel flanks past short range even without Q). That isn't to mention he has one of the fastest charging ults in the game AND he has the least punishing weapon in the entire game...

@HeartQueen said in April Rage Thread:

Gotta love idiots that pick Tiberius. Tiberius sucks people. His damage without combat trance is shit, he has no point control, and he gets out bursted and/or out poked by Lian, Viktor, Vivian, and snipers.

If I get one more solar blessing Furia, I'm going to lose it. Solar blessing Furia is trash. It only heals the tank(s) on point, leaving everyone else to fend for themselves. I saw a Furia on the enemy team go solar blessing, and I was Willo! What the fuck is that beam going to heal in my deadzone. Go Cherish with the shield card at 4 or 5 idiot.

Darwin Award winner. Jay Flare also won it too. I'm definitely not voting for him again after this if he runs for a third time.

• PC

Well shooting range doesn't need crossplay on - improvement.

This is their idea for the training modes - Just why? I'm still going to forget to turn it off. If you had an indicator on the live match screen of what the selected crossplay setting is it would be better. Still, why not just let us in training modes without having to mess with the setting at all - AS IT WAS BEFORE.

20200403194902_1.jpg

• PC

I can confirm that the Ash toggle DOES NOT WORK. 😒 Why add a QoL change if it won't even work?

• PC

@Dusklicious lol

If you ult outside the room where the enemies are how do you go down to hit the target? Is there no way to control the floating?

20200403200553_1.jpg

• @Dusklicious I cant even fathom why people think he is not that good. I destroy with him and I have spent almost zero time to master him. If i actually spend time to master him like other champs i would be unstoppable.

6887f09e-0201-4a8a-96c0-4bfcae7166d0-image.png

• @Dusklicious said in April Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious said in April Rage Thread:

AND NOBODY IN THIS MATCH GOT "ACTION TAKEN" AGAINST THEM? COME ON. l!n6$, $n0wc0--, V--0c!$a! (names mostly censored), you all deserve to get banned. F--- you all. Imani player doesn't, because they just sucked.

Also, if anyone says Tiberius is bad again I'll just meme on them for being stupid. He can outduel most flanks, EVEN IF THEY GET THE JUMP ON HIM (He can still outduel flanks past short range even without Q). That isn't to mention he has one of the fastest charging ults in the game AND he has the least punishing weapon in the entire game...

@HeartQueen said in April Rage Thread:

Gotta love idiots that pick Tiberius. Tiberius sucks people. His damage without combat trance is shit, he has no point control, and he gets out bursted and/or out poked by Lian, Viktor, Vivian, and snipers.

Darwin Award winner. Jay Flare also won it too. I'm definitely not voting for him again after this if he runs for a third time.

Dude... Tiberius is so bad. It's not just about getting kills. It's about the objective as well. Tiberius has no area control, and barely any crowd control, he doesn't shred tanks as easily, and he gets out poked by a lot of damages. Like a flank, you can simply max out haven and cauterize, and Tiberius is officially countered.

Sure he might get a lot of kills, but that means jack shit when he can't pressure tanks on the point, and he gets easily pressured by long range champions. Sure Willo/Dredge/Drogoz/Bomb King get outpoked by hitscans, but they at least shred tanks and give point control. Their damage literally says "get the fuck off the point Inara and Barik", while Tiberius damage says "I'm going to be sort of annoying to flanks, and people who aren't the best against dive on smaller maps."

Maybe it's a console versus pc thing, but we literally just get Viktor/Vivian/Lian/Kinessa, and Tiberius is fucked. His best bet against Tyra is long range poke because when he tries to dive her, he's fucked. When he tries to dive Kinessa, she can just teleport and snipe him. Then again, Raum is weirdly oppressive on pc, where people can't handle him it seems, while he's simply a good off tank on console. Then again there is Terminus who is oppressive on console and a ban priority, whereas he's simply in a decent spot on pc.

• @Shadowpuppy said in April Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious I cant even fathom why people think he is not that good. I destroy with him and I have spent almost zero time to master him. If i actually spend time to master him like other champs i would be unstoppable.

6887f09e-0201-4a8a-96c0-4bfcae7166d0-image.png

Maybe it's the platform of choice. He sucks on console. We literally just run Viktor/Vivian/Tyra/Lian/any sniper against him, and he's done. Plus most of his damage is direct, so he can't help with the point, while also not being able to out duel other direct damage champions at range except Tyra. But if he tries to dive Tyra, he'll get rekt.

Though I don't see how he's oppressive on pc tbh. With people like Cassie and Lian, who can burst him down at range, you'd think they would counter him pretty decently as well. Then again, Raum is oppressive on PC, even though Willo, Inara, and Cassie, some of his biggest counters, do well on pc as well.