April Rage Thread

• PC

Z1's Furia change (yes it was Z1 that suggested it to EM)... Just what the f*** was he even thinking... Get rid of Wrath from the game? Because that's essentially how it's like to play Furia right now. It's like live Furia except if Wrath didn't work.

Now we'll have to see what happens when we buff one of the strongest characters in the game as is. Thanks to Jay on that. 🀑 I even voted him in, because he did a good job last year... This? This is not a good job. This is a terrible job.

• @Dusklicious The think they buffed on tiberus is fine, his ultimate is not an issue. Once his ultimate doesnt totally blow it will be easier for them to see the impact that he has on matches.

• PC

I really don't care if it's PTS that is no excuse to get teams like these.

I don't care if this is PTS wtf.jpg

They constantly allowed a Raum and a Zhin in our backline without even trying to deal with them, so I died 3 times simply because nobody had any degree of awareness. I was the one constantly getting harassed by these f***s and I still did better than pretty much everyone else. Ash wasn't bad, but everyone else was throwing. Corvus pretty much didn't do anything (Surely didn't feel like he healed even half what the results screen says), Io whined and complained while contributing nothing, and the Androxus was absolutely awful...

As in, I think I did better with Andro when I first started playing the game period. It should NOT be hard for an Andro to flank a f***ing Tyra, but for this Andro I guess it was. He did blame healers that, admittedly seemingly tried to lose the game, for not being able to do something as simple as flanking a f***ing Tyra. If they struggled that much with a Strix or a Sha, understandable. But Tyra? What? Only 39k damage, 3/5/3, against one of the easiest characters in the game for an Andro to flank...

Also, Zhin is a despicable disgusting champion, who attracts despicable disgusting players. It's the truth and we all know it.

• This post is deleted!

• PC

This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @HeartQueen Pro Tip.... A tier list as a list of opinions based on someones opinion.

You are litterally arguing about about nothing. If you dont like the tier list.....

Big idea here get ready, Make your own tier list

I can start down voting you since apparently its all my fault your behaving like this.

Console Tier list by HeartQueen
    I will be waiting..

[edited by mod]

• PC

Ugh can't play PTS... The buttons for joining queues have not been working for me since yesterday. I only got to play 2 games of Corvus and both of them have been with teams that were mostly made up of throwers... πŸ˜’ Guess if this keeps up, that's just how it will end.

... And I'm getting throwers on live. A Tiberius doing only 50k in an 11 minute match against a Raum? Come on. While also VGS spamming and having 13 deaths when everyone else had much less? And I even knew why they threw. It's because I was trying to play point. AS A BARIK. Not even joking.

It's like now every other time I try to point tank people throw. I mean why?

Please stop starting arguments in this thread. It is meant for you to express your frusturation, not attack other people.

• This post is deleted!

• PC

Uhmmm... UHMMMM...

Hello.jpg

Apparently Corvus F can send you to the penalty box if you use it in the wrong spot on Marauder's Port. You can get in, but you can't really get out. Pretty much makes the game unplayable. Only thing you can really do for your team here is just mark them, really it.

Also, apparently PTS is going to be down until Wednesday? D@mn shame.

• PC

Imagine playing Barik, being focused by a grip Jenos, then being killed by almost an entire team all the while your four backline clowns can't even handle one flanker.

Also, imagine an Imani claiming that Dredge is better against flanks... Against Evie maybe (right click when you know an Evie's going in on you and she's toast or has to use up Ice Block), but that's really about it.

• PC

EM expects people to buy death cards but they don't even work. lmao. Pressing Y does nothing too.. TBH, I'd rather see this screen than the sky shot/butt cam I usually get.

20200406201900_1.jpg

• It always seems like the bottom pick Tyras feed their butts off nowadays. Like they'll go 5-17 or 6-20, and it's usually a Tyra.

• PC

Why do I keep finding these idiots that instalock quad DPS? That's only workable in TDM... πŸ˜’

• Imagine people saying that I suck at Willo when I got most damage and was zoning the point, meanwhile our Koga couldn't kill a single thing. I literally carried the game, yet I'm the bad one. Sure Jan.

On that note, I'm playing Blastflower again for the fun of it. It still feels impactful in my opinion with a single tank, but against a team with strong point presence, scorn is the best bet.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in April Rage Thread:

Why do I keep finding these idiots that instalock quad DPS? That's only workable in TDM... πŸ˜’

Except I lost that Skye match posted above. Enemy 4 DPS and Grover. We had a severe experience imbalance though.

Acct levels:
    My Team: 204,34,41,(36,27) avg: 68
    Enemy: 112,121,(239,470,217) avg: 231

Parties in parenthesis - Balanced as all things should be. The MM could easily have put either the 34/41 on the other team or even the two stack.
    Would have been more fair. Granted I can't see the ELOs.

Last night was not so good overall. I managed to win 1 out of 4.

I even lost a Barik match (Fish Market) - I tried out Tinkerin for the heck of it. Enemy had Term+Inara. My team ended up with superior stats and based on that you'd say no way we lost but you'd be wrong. Worse they had a horrible Imani that went 1/15/2 25k dmg but ults to get us off the point causing us to lose 3-4. TBH, we had an acct level 12 Jenos and he wouldn't allow a proper zone forcing me to cap - making me sit useless for way long.

• PC

@HeartQueen said in April Rage Thread:

Imagine people saying that I suck at Willo when I got most damage and was zoning the point, meanwhile our Koga couldn't kill a single thing. I literally carried the game, yet I'm the bad one. Sure Jan.

On that note, I'm playing Blastflower again for the fun of it. It still feels impactful in my opinion with a single tank, but against a team with strong point presence, scorn is the best bet.

A lot of people under estimate Willo. Being denied healing while being pounded ends up with... well see my forum user name.

• PC

It’s too late to say.. WHERE IS THE GIVEAWAY?