April Rage Thread

• Why do I keep dying to ults I can't hear

• PC

Top 5 plays is a f***ing joke at this point. Imagine getting a pretty d@mn slick Barik unofficial pentakill and then seeing that a four hit Raum ult that pretty much everyone and their grandma has done at this point make it in and an actually good play doesn't. Just wow. 🙃

Also, I get it the game is buggy and $#!+ but if you feed your @$$ of because you're an idiot, that's on you.

• PC

Can u fix the training BS. Q for training and it glitches so I get a real match with cross play on which I don't friggin want... DFs.Oh yeah, and the game picked Skye for me cause I didn't have a chance to pick for myself.

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg

• Rank is so annoying. Damage Dambas who go 0-18. I had a Resonance Ying when I was Inara. That was a lot of fun... Not! Seriously, Resonance feels like it heals for nothing when I'm Inara. A totemic ward Grohk in rank because why not. Seriously people, that talent has been nerfed to shit, you're literally throwing if you pick that talent when you have another support.

• PC

Imagine trying to learn Corvus against a tryharding GM Andro in PTS.

• PC

This post is deleted!

• PC

This post is deleted!

• PC

Imagine trying to play Khan with a team that has no idea how to follow up on grabs.

Also imagine a throwing Koga intentionally wasting ults, not getting Cauterize, and doing 40k with 15 deaths in a 10 minute match all the while we don't have a healer because our Skye decided to say f*** it and run Debilitate when we didn't have a f***ing support.

• PC

Wishful thinking they can fix anything...

Where's my arms? It was stuck on this screen for about a minute with the HDD cranking for some reason. Yeah, sure everyone has the same damage and the corrupt garbage. Scoreboard I guess is normal but who knows for sure - oh wait no the map and mode are gone. Finally a DC. I mean WTF...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

• It keeps saying my password is too short even though I typed 1 to 20 and it still doesn't work

• PC

Have to love trying to heal bad tank players that overextend so far they die non-stop while VGS spamming. Oh and when your team flames you for actually trying to heal as a support at the same time... Just wow. What kind of stupid people do I get playing this game? Also, people need to stop thinking Grover is a sniper, even when he's running a hybrid heal build instead of the worthlessness that is Ferocity. Grover has to actually get in quite close to heal his tank... His heal range is the shortest in the entire class, even over Corvus when he comes out.

• PC

Can they please fix this annoying bug on Andro's ult that sometimes makes you fly around in circles for no reason? And no it has nothing to do with latency, I know because I just got it three times in a game where my latency was perfectly fine...

• I so want normal training... I'm so annoyed with people who don't understand basic things like class divisions and their functionality. Why not introduce in-depth training, where people will be explained that there are 3 types of tanks, that supports are not only healers, that the team needs both tanks and supports... As same I have is ablaze from downs selecting 4 Flanker on which not know how play, because, that streamers say, that game win precisely flangers and all youngsters stupidly choose now their and merge game=(

• PC

WTF is this?

20200411165138_1.jpg

• I was with the most braindead duo. Idiot picks Lex when we didn't need a flank. Then proceeds to feed 1-16. His duo was a first pick one-trick Ying. I had them again and had to carry them. Then I won against them a few games later. Then when I called them out for throwing because last pick feeder ALWAYS picked flank. He replied "I'm trying." Trying is listening when I say don't pick Lex or a flank because we don't need one. The enemy team had drafted Terminus and Raum. If he had gone Khan it would've been easy, yet he goes Lex. I hate people like them.

• PC

Funny when you have two flanks and one's useless, but everybody whines at the one who's actually doing work instead of the 6-16 Buck that just casually walks in front of people and dies. Still won the match, but my team was so heavy... Along with that Buck, there was the BK that was trying to flank when we already had two flanks anyways, and the Ying that had no awareness of Kinessa's sightlines and kept dying to her. The other flank actually did decently, but they all pretty much only won because I was able to hold the f***ing point.

Then after that I had to play Andro with an awful Koga on my team (they were the last pick, don't blame me) that allowed me to die non-stop instead of helping me flank.

• PC

This post is deleted!

• Whoever thought making champion that is basically dredge 2.0 after receiving such a negative backlash about this braindead tentacle pirate hates humanity as a whole and should be tied to a desk and get continuously spanked with Torvald's Gauntlet until IT"S WORKING!!!!

#DeleteTonyTheTiger

• @TTraw said in April Rage Thread:

Whoever thought making champion that is basically dredge 2.0 after receiving such a negative backlash about this braindead tentacle pirate hates humanity as a whole and should be tied to a desk and get continuously spanked with Torvald's Gauntlet until IT"S WORKING!!!!

#DeleteTonyTheTiger

Y'all are lucky to meet these good Tiberius players. Most Tiberius players on my team just feed. Had several feeding Tiberius players just today actually. They fed: 3-13, 6-10, 3-12, etc. Each time I would tell them not to pick Tiberius. "Tiberius against Viktor/Tyra/Vivian is a bad idea." They pick him anyway and proceed to feed.

Also, most people I notice tend to give up in draft. Like, "you didn't ban Koga. So I'm picking Furia because it's a loss." Well you made sure it was a loss because Furia is a bad pick against Koga. Why not deep roots Grover? Yet people never try to problem solve. I wish I were at the bottom more often so I can round out a draft.

• PC

One game I stomp, next game I get people trying to say that EM is intentionally killing their own game and making it purposefully unplayable (all while I could play the game PERFECTLY FINE WITH NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER aside from their feeding and their complaining) and using that as an excuse to feed their @$$ses off and do nothing instead just letting a Tyra melt me for free while I attempt to sit point essentially 1.5v5ing (The healer counted as half a person, to be fair).

Heck I had a f***ing Tiberius complaining about the fact ANDRO CAN HEADSHOT. Really? You can just straight up outduel him 7 or 8 times out of 10 if you have half a brain and semi-decent aim, and you don't even NEED to headshot, you just need to press Q and hold down left-click... All because their Andro was actually decent and this Tib was feeding so hard and seemingly trying to lose. It doesn't help we had an Andro too, that was worse than the Tib and an Evie that didn't exist.