April Rage Thread

• @HeartQueen I can see why console would have issues, he is aim intensive. But that is about it. I can kill any person at will on command. Right click slow the fuck out of them for 3 seconds activate trance, they are dead. No counter play nothing just dead.

Its really bad, the worst part is he can burn through a shield and still kill the tank in one trance.

• PC

@HeartQueen said in April Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious said in April Rage Thread:

0/12/2 Ash about a Kinessa that's the only one with more than two f***ing brain cells: "Kinessa f---n sucks a--." Feeding is also apparently "just playing point." Wow. I'll just say I've been on teams that legitimately did nothing whatsoever to help me cap, and in the same game length I have only HALF that many deaths. Granted, I'm a tank main, but still, 12 deaths in a 10 minute game is horrendous especially for somebody accusing the only decent player of throwing.

Also 1/8/6 Grohk that didn't heal anyone (said he had six kills, blatant lie). I went 6/7/2, did 20k more than the Imani in a 10 minute match (and the Imani was the only one of the four teammates I had that was only debateably throwing instead of throwing in a way that should be obvious to any person in existence), and I'm somehow the thrower? Oh and also there's the Maeve WHO COULDN'T SEE SOMETHING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER AND SOMEHOW THAT'S MY FAULT. I wish I could name and shame this entire inting lying $#!+ team. Frankly I should for the good of everyone so they can dodge when just one of them is on their team. They ALL deserve to get banned.

By the way one of these f***s was in MASTERS.

EDIT: This match was so ridiculously infuriating I forgot a censor.

AND NOBODY IN THIS MATCH GOT "ACTION TAKEN" AGAINST THEM? COME ON. l!n6$, $n0wc0--, V--0c!$a! (names mostly censored), you all deserve to get banned. F--- you all. Imani player doesn't, because they just sucked.

Also, if anyone says Tiberius is bad again I'll just meme on them for being stupid. He can outduel most flanks, EVEN IF THEY GET THE JUMP ON HIM (He can still outduel flanks past short range even without Q). That isn't to mention he has one of the fastest charging ults in the game AND he has the least punishing weapon in the entire game...

Gotta love idiots that pick Tiberius. Tiberius sucks people. His damage without combat trance is shit, he has no point control, and he gets out bursted and/or out poked by Lian, Viktor, Vivian, and snipers.

If I get one more solar blessing Furia, I'm going to lose it. Solar blessing Furia is trash. It only heals the tank(s) on point, leaving everyone else to fend for themselves. I saw a Furia on the enemy team go solar blessing, and I was Willo! What the fuck is that beam going to heal in my deadzone. Go Cherish with the shield card at 4 or 5 idiot.

Darwin Award winner. Jay Flare also won it too. I'm definitely not voting for him again after this if he runs for a third time.

Dude... Tiberius is so bad. It's not just about getting kills. It's about the objective as well. Tiberius has no area control, and barely any crowd control, he doesn't shred tanks as easily, and he gets out poked by a lot of damages. Like a flank, you can simply max out haven and cauterize, and Tiberius is officially countered.

Sure he might get a lot of kills, but that means jack shit when he can't pressure tanks on the point, and he gets easily pressured by long range champions. Sure Willo/Dredge/Drogoz/Bomb King get outpoked by hitscans, but they at least shred tanks and give point control. Their damage literally says "get the fuck off the point Inara and Barik", while Tiberius damage says "I'm going to be sort of annoying to flanks, and people who aren't the best against dive on smaller maps."

Maybe it's a console versus pc thing, but we literally just get Viktor/Vivian/Lian/Kinessa, and Tiberius is fucked. His best bet against Tyra is long range poke because when he tries to dive her, he's fucked. When he tries to dive Kinessa, she can just teleport and snipe him. Then again, Raum is weirdly oppressive on pc, where people can't handle him it seems, while he's simply a good off tank on console. Then again there is Terminus who is oppressive on console and a ban priority, whereas he's simply in a decent spot on pc.

19f5eead-e417-4210-a812-8ec360f72726-image.png

• I walked around a corner saw a tiberus as viktor, he killed me before i could take half his health bar. Like he was still above 60% health.

And running would do not good as he has 30% movement speed in trance so there is zero counter play.

• 30% movement speed during trance

• 50% Slow for 3 seconds after sword hit

are the my two biggest issues with him. Three second slow feels like an ultimate.

• Trance probably needs to be put at 3 seconds instead of 4

• @Shadowpuppy said in April Rage Thread:

@HeartQueen I can see why console would have issues, he is aim intensive. But that is about it. I can kill any person at will on command. Right click slow the fuck out of them for 3 seconds activate trance, they are dead. No counter play nothing just dead.

Its really bad, the worst part is he can burn through a shield and still kill the tank in one trance.

I think the problem is the PC and console differences. We have different views on balance in general and may not understand where each platform is coming from. Like the Terminus thing. I had no idea that y'all thought Terminus needed buffs. I couldn't fathom it either because the guy is nearly unkillable on console. Like only Khan, Ash, and Furia seem to consistently counter the dude after the nerfs of other off tanks and the buffs of Terminus. Terminus is overpowered on console, yet he's just a decent pick on pc. On the other hand, Cassie is hardly played on console and isn't really a threat. She's actually lowkey a throw pick unless it's a grandmaster with stupid good aim playing her. Yet she's a monster on pc. I remember trying to pick up Cassie because most Paladins YouTubers were talking about how op she was. I couldn't do shit with her, and my brother had to tell me "most of the popular YouTubers for Paladins play on pc, which is where she shines. The nature of her kit makes her not all that viable on console."

0/12/2 Ash about a Kinessa that's the only one with more than two f***ing brain cells: "Kinessa f---n sucks a--." Feeding is also apparently "just playing point." Wow. I'll just say I've been on teams that legitimately did nothing whatsoever to help me cap, and in the same game length I have only HALF that many deaths. Granted, I'm a tank main, but still, 12 deaths in a 10 minute game is horrendous especially for somebody accusing the only decent player of throwing.

Also 1/8/6 Grohk that didn't heal anyone (said he had six kills, blatant lie). I went 6/7/2, did 20k more than the Imani in a 10 minute match (and the Imani was the only one of the four teammates I had that was only debateably throwing instead of throwing in a way that should be obvious to any person in existence), and I'm somehow the thrower? Oh and also there's the Maeve WHO COULDN'T SEE SOMETHING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER AND SOMEHOW THAT'S MY FAULT. I wish I could name and shame this entire inting lying $#!+ team. Frankly I should for the good of everyone so they can dodge when just one of them is on their team. They ALL deserve to get banned.

By the way one of these f***s was in MASTERS.

EDIT: This match was so ridiculously infuriating I forgot a censor.

AND NOBODY IN THIS MATCH GOT "ACTION TAKEN" AGAINST THEM? COME ON. l!n6$, $n0wc0--, V--0c!$a! (names mostly censored), you all deserve to get banned. F--- you all. Imani player doesn't, because they just sucked.

Also, if anyone says Tiberius is bad again I'll just meme on them for being stupid. He can outduel most flanks, EVEN IF THEY GET THE JUMP ON HIM (He can still outduel flanks past short range even without Q). That isn't to mention he has one of the fastest charging ults in the game AND he has the least punishing weapon in the entire game...

Gotta love idiots that pick Tiberius. Tiberius sucks people. His damage without combat trance is shit, he has no point control, and he gets out bursted and/or out poked by Lian, Viktor, Vivian, and snipers.

If I get one more solar blessing Furia, I'm going to lose it. Solar blessing Furia is trash. It only heals the tank(s) on point, leaving everyone else to fend for themselves. I saw a Furia on the enemy team go solar blessing, and I was Willo! What the fuck is that beam going to heal in my deadzone. Go Cherish with the shield card at 4 or 5 idiot.

Darwin Award winner. Jay Flare also won it too. I'm definitely not voting for him again after this if he runs for a third time.

Dude... Tiberius is so bad. It's not just about getting kills. It's about the objective as well. Tiberius has no area control, and barely any crowd control, he doesn't shred tanks as easily, and he gets out poked by a lot of damages. Like a flank, you can simply max out haven and cauterize, and Tiberius is officially countered.

Sure he might get a lot of kills, but that means jack shit when he can't pressure tanks on the point, and he gets easily pressured by long range champions. Sure Willo/Dredge/Drogoz/Bomb King get outpoked by hitscans, but they at least shred tanks and give point control. Their damage literally says "get the fuck off the point Inara and Barik", while Tiberius damage says "I'm going to be sort of annoying to flanks, and people who aren't the best against dive on smaller maps."

Maybe it's a console versus pc thing, but we literally just get Viktor/Vivian/Lian/Kinessa, and Tiberius is fucked. His best bet against Tyra is long range poke because when he tries to dive her, he's fucked. When he tries to dive Kinessa, she can just teleport and snipe him. Then again, Raum is weirdly oppressive on pc, where people can't handle him it seems, while he's simply a good off tank on console. Then again there is Terminus who is oppressive on console and a ban priority, whereas he's simply in a decent spot on pc.

19f5eead-e417-4210-a812-8ec360f72726-image.png

This is why I dislike pc players for the most part. Instead of actually listening and trying to find middle ground, y'all only care about balance for your platform of choice. Like trying to buff Talus when he's actually average on pc and a monster on console. This is like if we were trying to buff Cassie because hardly anyone plays her on console. On console, Tiberius isn't a threat. Mostly because the champions we play naturally counter him, and he has no aim assist on his projectiles. This is why Cassie is a throw pick on console, while being a monster on pc. But instead of realizing, you would rather spam memes like an immature idiot.

• @HeartQueen Me, like other pc players are tired by your cries. NO one cares of your consol meta, buff Cassie lmao, 3 years she destroys ranked games. Nerf talus when he is the trashest flank with lex.
    Yes there are difference between consol and pc.
    But we can’t get 2 different balances and u know it.
    There are more pc players than consol players. We are the majority. You have the aim assist, it’s an enough present for you guys. If you think that a champion is too op in consol, then ban him.

I am scared of trash balances every patch because of consol players.

• PC

The report system is BS, I just got one (action taken) in my about 18202883 reports

• PC

Strix skin's "Woohoo" doesn't work. Makes two things that don't work at all this PTS. There's got to be something I guess right...? 😒

Also, swear everytime I get to play Corvus my team feeds and has zero awareness.

• @Matine1er said in April Rage Thread:

@HeartQueen Me, like other pc players are tired by your cries. NO one cares of your consol meta, buff Cassie lmao, 3 years she destroys ranked games. Nerf talus when he is the trashest flank with lex.
    Yes there are difference between consol and pc.
    But we can’t get 2 different balances and u know it.
    There are more pc players than consol players. We are the majority. You have the aim assist, it’s an enough present for you guys. If you think that a champion is too op in consol, then ban him.

I am scared of trash balances every patch because of consol players.

I'm sorry, but what???

PC players whine way more than console players about balance, and it's not even close. LMAO! Look at people thumbing down my comment for saying that Tiberius is not good. On console, Tiberius is left as a trap for Gold players. He's apparently OP on PC. There is a way to sort of balance that, but that's for another discussion.

I actually suggest balance changes that would benefit console and PC for the most part. Why is Skye somewhat good on console? Aim assist and percent burst. Why does she suck so much on PC? Because she has no mobility and her only 'escape' is countered by illuminate 2. What do I suggest? To nerf her damage, but give her more mobility and more sustain cards. That way she isn't oppressive on console, but she's a good pick on PC.

Talus needs a rework, not a straight up buff. If you give him a straight up buff, like more mobility, he'll do a shit ton of damage and have a shit ton of self sustain while also having a ton of mobility. You would need to lower his damage, change up his talents because he only has one viable talent, and give him more mobility, preferably vertical mobility with blitz upper.

• @Dusklicious said in April Rage Thread:

Strix skin's "Woohoo" doesn't work. Makes two things that don't work at all this PTS. There's got to be something I guess right...? 😒

Also, swear everytime I get to play Corvus my team feeds and has zero awareness.

Was it a feeding Tiberius, or did everyone feed Tiberius??? 🤔

• @HeartQueen I play Talos on PC and he is one of the best flanks in then game. Buffing him would be nuts.

The problem with Talos is his teleport skill forces him to play a damage role. You cannot play in the backline as a flank when you are forced to teleport back to your mark.

Due to this the only way to actually play him as a flank is to use Faustian Bargain. I play this and have nothing but success with him even on maps that flanks have issues on like frog.

@HeartQueen I play Talos on PC and he is one of the best flanks in then game. Buffing him would be nuts.

The problem with Talos is his teleport skill forces him to play a damage role. You cannot play in the backline as a flank when you are forced to teleport back to your mark.

Due to this the only way to actually play him as a flank is to use Faustian Bargain. I play this and have nothing but success with him even on maps that flanks have issues on like frog.

I think he needs a slight rework tbh. He bursts people like crazy on console and can actually escape. I would like for his damage to be lowered, but compensated by having a talent where blitz upper travels further and has vertical mobility, much like Maeve's pounce. I could probably make a thread about what flanks need if I'm being honest. Though it'll be the theme of: more mobility, vertical mobility, self sustain, and less burst for the console stompers.

• @HeartQueen Talus damage blows when over charge is not active.. He us deadly every 10 seconds. The rest of the time he is just annoying.

@HeartQueen Talus damage blows when over charge is not active.. He us deadly every 10 seconds. The rest of the time he is just annoying.

I think the damage during overcharge should be nerfed then. But more mobility, especially vertical mobility. I'll try to make a thread about what flanks need.

• PC

@HeartQueen In other words, you want to revert the changes made in original beta when they nerfed flanks mobility then they buffed the burst because no one wanted to play them (they were useless after the nerfs) .
    I think these changes were in part made with console in mind because they would be really hard to deal in console, way harder than in pc. Back then mobility was way higher and the damage was lower, you could jump in to the enemy team as pip and run away still surviving. Both this meta and the "mobility meta" are a bit too extreme in my opininion.

• @HeartQueen

I think the damage is fine, they should remove the card that reduces overcharge. 10 seconds minus 2.5 ... Its just way to strong to be on a 7.5 second cool down...

They should change his mark to it auto teleport's you back when you are below 100 health. This way people can have control over the skill and camping a Talos mark is not a thing.

Faustian Bargain would work the same but no still no auto teleport.

Remove Inner Strength as it only encourages players to play him as damage.

REPLACE WITH SOMETHING MORE UTILITY BASED

• Teleport stuns everyone within 30 units for 1 second.

• Teleport leaves behind a bomb that explodes after 1 second

• Teleport brings enemies within 15 units with you

• PC

Z1's Furia change (yes it was Z1 that suggested it to EM)... Just what the f*** was he even thinking... Get rid of Wrath from the game? Because that's essentially how it's like to play Furia right now. It's like live Furia except if Wrath didn't work.

Now we'll have to see what happens when we buff one of the strongest characters in the game as is. Thanks to Jay on that. 🤡 I even voted him in, because he did a good job last year... This? This is not a good job. This is a terrible job.

• @Dusklicious The think they buffed on tiberus is fine, his ultimate is not an issue. Once his ultimate doesnt totally blow it will be easier for them to see the impact that he has on matches.

• PC

I really don't care if it's PTS that is no excuse to get teams like these.

I don't care if this is PTS wtf.jpg

They constantly allowed a Raum and a Zhin in our backline without even trying to deal with them, so I died 3 times simply because nobody had any degree of awareness. I was the one constantly getting harassed by these f***s and I still did better than pretty much everyone else. Ash wasn't bad, but everyone else was throwing. Corvus pretty much didn't do anything (Surely didn't feel like he healed even half what the results screen says), Io whined and complained while contributing nothing, and the Androxus was absolutely awful...

As in, I think I did better with Andro when I first started playing the game period. It should NOT be hard for an Andro to flank a f***ing Tyra, but for this Andro I guess it was. He did blame healers that, admittedly seemingly tried to lose the game, for not being able to do something as simple as flanking a f***ing Tyra. If they struggled that much with a Strix or a Sha, understandable. But Tyra? What? Only 39k damage, 3/5/3, against one of the easiest characters in the game for an Andro to flank...

Also, Zhin is a despicable disgusting champion, who attracts despicable disgusting players. It's the truth and we all know it.

• This post is deleted!

• PC

This post is deleted!