April Rage Thread

• PC

@Shadowpuppy said in April Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious

They need to make his weapon 1.2 seconds and scoping drops stealth.

I mean Hyuga went more in depth and actually suggested a harder nerf than that, but yeah it's too much as it is now. Andro v Strix is absolutely nightmarish and it really shouldn't be if Strix were balanced.

Scoping dropping stealth may be an interesting idea as well that makes him easier to duel with another longer range damage. I hate that Strix v Kinessa duels are Strix wins almost by default.

• @Dusklicious They could keep his same 1 second fire time but make it so his rifle is 80% accurate and increases 10% per 0.1 second he holds the scope up.... This would give his the ability to do quick scopes but he could just miss due to bloom. So if he holds it 0.2 seconds he would have 100% accuracy

• If they are going to keeps strix being invisable while shooting sniper rounds they need to just give kinessa a talent that turns her scope into a heat signature scope where she can see invis people through it.

• or just give kinessa passive ability.. She can see Strix as he was her teacher so she knows how to spot him through a sniper scope.

• @Dusklicious said in April Rage Thread:

@NoMemeNoLife said in April Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious said in April Rage Thread:

Heck I had a f***ing Tiberius complaining about the fact ANDRO CAN HEADSHOT.

WT*, really??

Yep he said that "Andro headshotting is utter bull$#!+." With the character that has the most lenient weapon in the entire game and a Q that will pretty much make it nearly impossible to lose a 1v1 against an Andro if he doesn't have the outright advantage. Not to mention his right click goes through Reversal...

Frankly, playing ANDRO against Tib is utter nonsense. He wipes the floor with you with no f***ing effort. Andro is a champion I'm frankly is glad is in the meta because he actually takes SKILL to play. Unlike Cassie, or Strix (especially when you have a bot aiming for you, Strix last match), or Jenos... OR TIBERIUS...

I agree that Androxus does take skill to play, even with a hitscan weapon. Not only do you have to have aim, but you have to have gamesense. Knowing when to go in because if you go in and don't get a kill, you die. Androxus can't afford to have shitty positioning and aim. At the same time, the same is true for Strix and somewhat Cassie. If going big game and you don't hit disengage, you do no damage. If you miss a shot with Strix, you lose.

@Dusklicious said in April Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious

They need to make his weapon 1.2 seconds and scoping drops stealth.

I mean Hyuga went more in depth and actually suggested a harder nerf than that, but yeah it's too much as it is now. Andro v Strix is absolutely nightmarish and it really shouldn't be if Strix were balanced.

Scoping dropping stealth may be an interesting idea as well that makes him easier to duel with another longer range damage. I hate that Strix v Kinessa duels are Strix wins almost by default.

I got bullied by an Androxus/Maeve as Strix. I remember a horrible fight against a Maeve where the Furia blamed me for Maeve farming the team when I was Strix and we had a Lian and Sha Lin! I'm like, how is this my fault?! lol. Also, I see most Kinessa players clapping Strix players if running Eagle Eye.

If they are going to keeps strix being invisable while shooting sniper rounds they need to just give kinessa a talent that turns her scope into a heat signature scope where she can see invis people through it.

Someone suggested the idea of Strix invisibility being on a cooldown similar to Sha Lin and Skye.

• @HeartQueen That doest fit with the resource they gave him.

• Remove the activation cost to go stealth

• Shooting from stealth uses the entire resource bar.

• PC

This post is deleted!

• PC

Four idiots: All instalock DPS.

Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUl9NPPMx8s

• I'll post here a new thread I started but I guess none will see it so... I paste...

Gameplay & Balance Feedback Ranked matchmaking is broken
    GGreenTheater about 2 hours ago
    Greetings.
    I never post in forums, but this time I really had to do it.
    Let's put it like this...
    I should play the game, not the game playing me.
    I'm extremely disappointed by the way the ranked matchmaking works.
    Simply put : the better I play, the more are the chances that I will be grouped with bad players.
    I guess the game tries to '' balance' the possibilities of the outcome of the match, but it's incredibly stupid how it works.
    The game won't select people of the same skill. I guess the game sums up the skills of each player to have a similiar total outcome on both teams.
    That is incredibly wrong.
    The more winning streaks I do, the bigger are chances to find total newbies on my side.
    The longest streak of loss, the better chances to find good and skilled people.
    This is the perfect way to keep people always in the same range and not be able to climb the ladders.

At the moment I am platinum 3. After a 3 wins streak... This is what I got :
    alt text

I find it absolutely unfair.
    The better I get, the more should be the chances to find people like me, both in my team and enemy team.
    But No!!
    Every game I do is actually a total ownage, or a total fail.
    I very very rarely encounter satisfying balanced matches, which are the more fun to play.

HI-rez, will you do something about this or not?

Now im forced to get deserter state when I see people banning Moji or Raum, or 3 people without a title under their name. (not saying having title means being good, but it's a sign that they are casual players, not fitted for competitive platinum games)

So, WHY do I find newbies in platinum bracket? How is it possible?

• PC

This is the PTS as of right now... Still have to turn on cross play to do training - only shooting range works without crossplay. Stupid.

1.jpg

2.jpg

• PC

so I just wanted to chill out in casual
    my team? 3 no caut and a chronos stun seris
    enemy team? 5 stack pro team... (and when I say pro I literally mean pro team, not just outstanding players)

twice in a row, thank you matchmaking I truly love you

on a side note, can hirez f stop sending me emails with their brand new rogue company when they won't even give me a key to play it -.- registered for alpha day one...still nothing

• Gotta love people who throw because they don't like the champion you picked. We had Inara, Barik, Skye, Willo (me), and Seris. They had Ash, Raum, Tyra, Viktor, and Jenos. It was on Brightmarsh. Great map for people who have area control. Skye went heal, so it wasn't a bad pick. Sore thumbs were Barik and Seris in our comp. Barik would've been better as Khan, and Seris would've been better as someone like Furia, Grover, or even Io. I greatly dislike Seris.

Still, it would've been an easy game as long as the Inara had a brain. Yet Inara stood in Tyra's fire and went 6-17. I'm like bro, Inara is an easy matchup against Raum and Ash. You had 2 sources of healing. All you had to do was not stand in Tyra's fire, cripple Raum/Ash, and I kill them with my seedlings. That was it! Easy match that was a loss.

Now I see why Gold and Plats are so afraid of Tyra. Those idiots just stand in their fire! Then he complained that I had Willo. I went 14-10, and had 2nd most damage overall and the least amount of deaths on my team. And it could've been an easy win! I don't see why point tanks complain so much because there are games where their only job is to just sit on point and not be a complete dumbass! That's too much to ask for some people though.

Next match I go against him as Willo and I win. I'm glad, screw people like that. You're hard stuck in gold for a reason buddy. Yet instead of learning, they blame everyone else.

• PC

Really like it when the client crashes after a match ends, for no reason whatsoever. 😒 Better than IN THE MIDDLE OF ONE, RIGHT? 😡

Also have to love the three throwers, one team experience and same with the "one person, three 'crashes'" experience. Yeah, that was a very obvious lie. Three crashes, all right before the round starts that always end right when we lose the objective... Not buying it.

• PC

so someone dodged and I couldn't join again in the queue no matter how many times I clicked, needed to reset the client.

• PC

@TangAce I laugh at your 3 no caut. Take this match. Losing team is a 5 stack. The two accounts that should have known better have ZERO caut.

item1.jpg

• Strix needs to either remove invisibility and replace it with a fast run, or nerf the gun and remove damage from the rocket... That's all you need to do with it.

• PC

"Imani has a bad ult" - Mediocre Term

Uhm, no it's actually one of the better ultimates in the game. Sure it can be built around, but it applies so much pressure and if used correctly secures at least 1 kill almost every time even after a longer range DPS builds up Bulldozer. Heck I was against an Imani running Dozer 3 as Nessa and her drag still was able to melt me when the Imani focused me with it.

• PC

@Dusklicious yeah I dont know if we are playing the same game than some people. Today a tiberius said that why did I use decimation on terminus because he said its the worst talent and that I should use crush, then proceed to call me a low rank.

Why would I solve terminus issues with range and give him burst almost capable of oneshoting evie when I could just trade a 2 seconds slow for 1 second stun xD. Maybe if I'm on some small range map and against something like fernando then I could consider using it but seriously In terms of 1 vs 1 its worse than having no talent and I doubt you can justify its use by reliabily hitting multiple players with your F and even then 2 seconds slow is a guaranteed death for dps/support if your team focus them. If you dont want poke then just go undying at least it gives you damage reduction that is not bad.

• PC

@ShogunPukin said in April Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious yeah I dont know if we are playing the same game than some people. Today a tiberius said that why did I use decimation on terminus because he said its the worst talent and that I should use crush, then proceed to call me a low rank.

Anybody who has any idea what they're talking about will say that Undying is his worst talent, because it straight up is. Decimation is literally THE meta talent for Terminus... Crush is OK in some matchups as long as your team will follow it up. Just ends up playing like a worse Vortex Grip Khan that plays as a more aggressive point tank instead of an off-tank. But how is Crush better than Decimation...? 500 potential extra damage on his burst with no fall-off versus a slow turning into a stun...?

I would also count people on the forums with that too. I've seen some really, really delusional $#!+ on here... Even from people who've been here a while.

• PC

@Dusklicious dont forget the fact that the slow is 2 seconds and the stun is 1 second. I dont like undying either but I'd get it over crush in most matchups if decimation didnt exist (at least is a straight upgrade when you compare to having no talent) but I take decimation every game so... xD