April Happy Thread

• LEX

https://youtu.be/fQXtR9-NZms

Great example of me doing things that no one else on the team understands.
    No tank, our only hope was dog
    Dredge destroys dog so i and messing with dredge hardcore in this match.

Its comical really. But my team didnt know what i was doing and because i was not next to them they assumed i was bad.

• PC

@Shadowpuppy WTH are you doing Lex? lmao - TBH, I also would have thought you were one of the typical Lex throwers I've seen. The patience to play that way would drive me nuts.

Maybe start recording at the loading frames so we can get an idea of the match level - just my 2c. I know it adds some extra time/space but that's Google's problem once you delete it from your drive.

• @Vaporized i was not planing on recording it. I was thinking this is going to be a lose. As i was leaving spawn i said, i talked a big game earlier about trying to win every match, lets try to win and clicked the record button. I will try to remember to start the recording at the loading frames.

• PC

https://paladins.guru/match/970333436

The last match.. I see some lag. Also my team carried me right?

• @KicsitCsicska said in April Happy Thread:

Best match ever?
    20200427184022_1.jpg
    20200427184227_1.jpg

I feel so bad for you and Zhin. It be like that though.

• PC

@NoMemeNoLife said in April Happy Thread:

How's your internet overall - lag free on other games?

It's TDM and you were a front. Play a damage or flank then ask. Really, only you can answer that.

• PC

@Vaporized said in April Happy Thread:

It's TDM and you were a front. Play a damage or flank then ask. Really, only you can answer that.

Khan isn't bad in TDM as long as you hit grabs and your team follows up on them. Though, yeah, most tanks aren't that great in TDM. Inara is probably the worst TDM character in the entire game, Term isn't far behind. Barik and Fern are both also fairly bad there, and Torvald is VERY team dependent and that's saying the least (He's honestly better in TDM than in Siege which says a lot about how bad this shield bot design is). Makoa is usable, though not great. Rest of them aren't too awful. In Atlas' case he fares far better in TDM than in Siege if I'm being honest.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in April Happy Thread:

Khan isn't bad in TDM as long as you hit grabs and your team follows up on them. Though, yeah, most tanks aren't that great in TDM. Inara is probably the worst TDM character in the entire game, Term isn't far behind. Barik and Fern are both also fairly bad there, and Torvald is VERY team dependent and that's saying the least (He's honestly better in TDM than in Siege which says a lot about how bad this shield bot design is). Makoa is usable, though not great. Rest of them aren't too awful. In Atlas' case he fares far better in TDM than in Siege if I'm being honest.

It's not that a front can't be useful in TDM it's the stats can't tell us. Since he didn't have a high slay count did he protect his teammates and enable them? This is why I said only he can answer. If you can tell me how to read that from the stats then I'm listening.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in April Happy Thread:

It's not that a front can't be useful in TDM it's the stats can't tell us. Since he didn't have a high slay count did he protect his teammates and enable them? This is why I said only he can answer. If you can tell me how to read that from the stats then I'm listening.

True, especially considering Khan's usefulness in general is hard to glean from stats. His stats generally don't look all that great especially considering he's top 3 when to comes to off-tanks in Siege. It's more what he can do with a grab, or the pressure he can apply by simply existing. Though TDM-wise, I would honestly say Khan is probably second or third tank-wise depending on map.

• Switch

im back☺

• PC

Talus looking like a top 3 flank next patch.

(He's getting a bug fix to Inner Strength, that will be a sizeable buff)

• Worse kda than last time, but my best dmg+heal stats ever 😀
    Almost 200k dmg as Seris! 😁
    Yes, it was literally a 4v4. Sometimes bots balance eachother 😛
    20200427171304_1.jpg

• PC

@Dusklicious The items that say "[Live]" mean what exactly?

• @Vaporized They made a change to something that is not part of the upcoming patch.

Aka Ash slhg shoy toggle is a PTS patch notes

Talus bug fix was ptobably listed as live since it had nothing to do with upcoming patch changes.

• PC

I like the new champ, he is like a reworked jenos but in the good way (except for the ult).
    they have really good ideas with champs kits, he is almost as cool as atlas.

• @ShogunPukin Corvus is fun to play... But with the damage he can do, he is going to become the new Furia.

• PC

@Shadowpuppy said in April Happy Thread:

@ShogunPukin Corvus is fun to play... But with the damage he can do, he is going to become the new Furia.

I've been saying that since the PTS but nobody listens. He's a better Furia at the moment pretty much. Though if Furia didn't get nerfed, she'd still outshine him because his ult is the second worst (to Seris' still) without the proper synergies and because before it got gutted Wrath was a bit broken.

• @Dusklicious I agree, he has the same healing issue as Furia, he has to be in the crap to really keep people up. But, unlike furia he has an easy to hit stun that is also an super useful positioning tool.

His movement ability is what makes him great, the damage is good but being able to move around like this is pretty nuts, its like im playing a better Grover.

• PC

@Shadowpuppy said in April Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious I agree, he has the same healing issue as Furia, he has to be in the crap to really keep people up. But, unlike furia he has an easy to hit stun that is also an super useful positioning tool.

His movement ability is what makes him great, the damage is good but being able to move around like this is pretty nuts, its like im playing a better Grover.

Yeah his F pretty much is Grover vine but striaght-up better in every possible way. It's probably the best mobility ability for supports in the entire game, not going to lie.

• Jenos + Furia + Grover = Corvus

• Heals through walls across the entire map

• Has high damage that is easy to use

• Has one of the best movement abilities in the game

AND

I can give someone a 15% speed boost