Game Freeze - Victory, Defeat, Double Kill

• Hey Paladins,

I'm looking to investigate this known issue of game freezing.

I need people, that experience this freeze on PC, to help me gather some information.
    Any volunteers?

Thanks

• If you want to help:

Download Process Explorer 3.5.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/procmon

1. Open ProcMon64.exe

2. Stop all Capture, with Control+E or click the (3rd icon) Capture button so it has a red line though the magnify glass.

3. Clear all Capture, with Control+X or click the (5th icon) with the eraser.

4. Go the Filter menu > Filter..., or Control+L

5. Go to the drop down menu by clicking Architecture, and select Process Name, fill in the blank white space with Paladins.exe and click Apply.

6. Go the Filter menu > Filter..., or Control+L

7. Go to the drop down menu by click Architecture, and select Process Name, fill in the blank white space with CoherentUI_Host.exe and click Apply.

8. Open your game Paladins.

9. Go to Shooting Range Mode by going to Play > Play-Training (3rd icon at the top) > Select Shooting Range. (Do not select a character or loadout yet)

10. In the Process Monitor, press the Capture button to start capturing (Control + E)

11. Select a character and loadout.

12. Make your way down the hallway with 5 Viktors on your right.

13. Begin killing fast, and keep killing until it says you are getting double kill, triplet kill ... up to Hexakill. Do this until you get multiple freezes.

14. When you are done, go back to Process Monitor, and Stop Capture (Control+E).

15. File > Save, and save file. Share the logfile with me.

Thanks