An Update Regarding Paladins Server Issues

• Picking a champion seems to be lagging again and the end of game screen is taking awhile to load

• Europe & North America are not one with the problems jst give ur attention towards SEA SERVERS TOO ITS NON PLAYABLE,

• Hi everyone!

I've got a handful of reports including bad match IDS reported to me through messages here on the forums, so thanks for sending those over! Please continue to do so with the bad match ID, region you're playing in, and a brief description of what's going on due to server lag in your match.

Based on reports, it looks like bad matches in NA are dying down as we move forward - which we'll continue to monitor headed into our next Update.

EU is still having bad matches randomly across multiple data centers, which is something we're going to keep looking into these coming weeks. Just keep IDs coming to help us isolate any potential fixes there.

BR & SEA are starting to see reports spike up, which we'll be diving into in the coming weeks as well.

• All matches I play on EU are bad, some are worse than others. Somehow, I doubt that sending you "bad IDs" does anything at all. I've been playing on NA as of late, since having bad ping is 100 times better than having lag in every match on EU. NA servers don't seem to have any lag aside from usual Paladins jank.

• Same, almost every game is a catastrope, but only on the point fights, that is. Shots don't register, abilities don't work, sometimes I get dismounted when I leave spawn even tho I don't press anything. But once the point is capped everything is fine. And what do you mean "Send bad Match IDs?" It's almost every single game....

• This post is deleted!

• It is not even known how contacted you. If I click on your profile there is only the possibility of a chat. So I post here.

1034/5000
    Hello, Here are two examples of bad games, but 100% of the games are bad.
    ID 966332278
    Typical example where the lag changes sides, start of the game with lag but my team dominates, middle of the game the lag changes and we can no longer play as well and at the end of the game the lag starts again and we can win the match. But it's really not fair.

ID 969114308
    Match with big lag, it seems fluid but the commands do not respond and it is impossible to play against the opposing team. 0-4 loss in 5min. Extremely frustrating.

It is impossible for me to play in ranked, I lose all the matches. I can only play the characters with area damage or fast cadence to hope to touch the opposing player, the precision characters do not work, even if I make a headshot there is no damage because between the display at the screen and reality there is a lag.

I am Swiss, with a PC much higher than what Paladins requires in capacity and a good connection. No problem with other online games.

• Played all day on US servers and the lag and frame drops is just not there. Sure there is a high ping and some small aim adjustments need to be made. But compared to EU it's night and day.

• I think Hi Rez is lying to us and not doing much for its community. With such problems, the resolution should be the priority and the problems would be corrected for a long time ....

When there is no one left in the game they may ask questions .... but a player who leaves rarely returns.

• Any updates? Sent you a ton of ids. The problem persists.

• @schachmaty said in An Update Regarding Paladins Server Issues:

Same, almost every game is a catastrope, but only on the point fights, that is. Shots don't register, abilities don't work, sometimes I get dismounted when I leave spawn even tho I don't press anything. But once the point is capped everything is fine. And what do you mean "Send bad Match IDs?" It's almost every single game....

Odd, I only have normal lag. The champion jumping forward or falling from high ground when I step toward the edge. But nothing like that and only sometimes. Ping and frame is fine so probably server lag.

• @Avialence am from INDIA used play in SOUTH EAST ASIA SERVER for the past two days (after this nee update) am facing all these problems. I was playing with usual 75-80 ping, but now it got spiked to 150-900 during combat. While at the spawn point ping gets stable to 75.
    Kindly look into the issue in SEA sever also

• It stopped going to the server normally, the skin didn't come to the mail, and besides, all the friends of their list disappeared...

• @Wolfikys said in An Update Regarding Paladins Server Issues:

It stopped going to the server normally, the skin didn't come to the mail, and besides, all the friends of their list disappeared...

Exactly the same for me, didn't get an email for skin, and my friendlist disappeared.

• PC

I can understand you don't want to go into detail of what's going on but can we get an ETA on a fix?

20200503091821_1.jpg

Unfortunately there is no info about this for now.

• I received an email from Support saying that everything should be good now.

• I was able to replay after the server maintenance, it's worse than before! Hi-Rez it's really lamentable.

@Dringoth

https://twitter.com/PaladinsGame/status/1256957401447706628

Our server operations team is actively working an issue impacting our game services worldwide. We have made significant progress & game services are restoring now. We may experience some intermittent downtime while these solutions are put in place.

Please visit http://status.hirezstudios.com or follow
    @HirezOps

for more updates on our current server status.