An Update Regarding Paladins Server Issues

• this has got even worse as of yesterday (14th of may) playing from UK and the packetloss is so bad that abilities and even jumping do not work properly. Also weapon shots register about 1 second delay after they hit and thats if they register at all.

• They made an Evil Mojo Podcast 2 days ago, where they talked about Corvus lore (!!!!). Barely anyone cares about actual lore when the game D O E S N ' T W O R K

• I understand this issue was tried to be solved, and it is harder for you all too because of quarantine. However, the game still is unplayable. I had these lag issues from yesterday night, and it is still not solved this evening. I hoped to play some Support Moji, and you know how Moji's relationship with server lags. The server does not register my marks, sometimes when I use an ability it is not used actually and I can use them a second time, people still killing me while I am in my barrier...

We need this issue to be solved, the game is unplayable for too long it isn't even funny anymore. Hi-Rez, Evilmojo, I understand and love your concepts for your games. You have a great vision of what you want to do to your games. But on a technical and mechanical level, you fail to implement these ideas to your creation. Paladins is a great concept, a great game. But technical issues like the server lag and major unsolved bugs make the game really unfun and bad. Champions are amazing, skins are amazing, the content is good, but we do not have the technical support to enjoy all these content you are giving us. Please, prioritize the technical condition of your game.

• @Avialence in Portugal we have so many lagg, champions jump dont work good, i fire in other player face and he dont get dmg, so many lagg, so many problems, its impossible to play, i like this game so much but know seems company dont even care about paladins or players, aniversary of the game dont do anything just offer skins we all have an the wrost every time i enter the game appeara the fucking skins offer, every time, pls dont let the game fall down, do a communicate in your site and Facebook to all players know you are trying to fix this...

• I mean. just put the server down. if you know there is so much lag. is useless let people play if you can't even fix the lag after a restart.

• @Alexia23Fire I have not tried again today, is it still screwed on NA ?

• @Shadowpuppy still f up as we speak, just like last nite before their 'maintaince'

• they offer new stuff with 33% discount and even promote it at fb….thankgod their marketing is not lagging at all rite.

• It's been more than a day since the last working region stopped working properly, and no statement was released so far. My best guess is that they want their game to die.
    What do you know, 15 minutes after this post they finally came up with something to say.

• Another try today. Another disappointment. Game after game, a laggy mess. Unplayable.

• every game i've played since yesterday is server lag about 4-5 seconds..
    Everybody is infected both teams.. Cept the aim bots.... so I find it odd..maybe its time to go back a update??
    cause this is crazy. And this is after last night reboot..no point making a ticket and showing id Cause Everybody is getting this lag in every game
    North servers

• Would it be possible to get rid of deserter penalties for disconnects until these recent problems are solved? It's hard to control when the server will disconnect me from the picking screen of a ranked game, especially when I just played an entire casual game with no lag

• Over a month later and you haven't done shit... game is a hair away from being unplayable, just how?

• So we're just going to pretend this isn't an issue Hires? Been months now.
    Ridicules. CAN WE GET SOME COMMUNICATION ON THE ISSUE!!!

• So this is it? you guys do maintenance but are not fixing the servers.. Why are you not fixing it for like 4-5 days now and say on paladins status all is fine with your servers..

• EU Server has too much lags impossible to play.

• EU. mostly lag. How sad.

• @Sodomantis said in An Update Regarding Paladins Server Issues:

EU. mostly lag. How sad.

Thanks for removing my doubt as of whether I should log in today.

• Ok I just watched something on youtube posted back in feb7
    "Ubisoft Is Suing The Kids Ruining Siege With DDoS Attacks"

The servers are still horrible , Now I'm wondering if paladins is just being Hit with the same stuff.