Rework talents for increase variety. Aspect "Corruption" for champions.

• Hello everyone!

I would like to share some ideas about variations in champions' talent. The idea of this could be create a "triangle" for complete the function of each champion on the matches.

The aspect "Corruption" is something that increases the damage in enemies who has condition. Burn, poison, cripple... This aspect of corruption doesn't has to be only "damage", you will see why.

Also I think some of the roles could touch a little bit of another role to be able to complete good duo-combinations for playing, increasing the variety of the builds, loadouts or config on team and teamplay.

Terminus:

Support Talent. Jumping with "F" gives 3 seconds of CC inmunity to 80-units near allies.
    Corruption Talent. If the enemy hitten by Jump suffers condition (burn, poison, cripple, silent...) is stunt and increased the dmg of the Terminus' skill in a 15%.

Atlas:

Support Talent. "Right button" skill explodes in area and gives speed movement boost to near allies in a 20% by 5 seconds. (also keeps his standard effect for enemies)

Khan:

Support Talent. Q skill increases the movement speed of the near allies and gives them shield by 3 seconds. Cleaning also the conditions.

Makoa:

Support Talent. Shield gets stacked on the floor and gives shield and movement speed by 3 seconds to allies who stays on it.

Fernando:

Damage talent. Flame-thrower stacks burning charges. As soon as some enemy stacks 10 charges of burning, it gets stunned/silenced by 2 seconds.

Torvald:

Damage talent. The ally who has the shield, hits and silence with the next attack. The effect keeps same lenght of shield's one.
    Or
    "Right button" corrupts the enemy and increases the dmg each tick per second if the condition stays on him.

Mal'damba:

Damage talent. Faster reloading makes hits 700 points and gives poison effect to the enemy. The basic attacks increases the dmg in objetives with poison effect. 15% max
    Or
    Gourd generates poison on the enemies and the dmg increases a 10% on the basic attacks to enemies with poison.

Ying:

Damage talent. When a copy is destroyed, the explosion generates 1 copy each enemy hitten. This copy doesn't move and explodes at 2 seconds. This happens each 5 seconds.

Furia:

Damage talent. Pyre interrupts and stays with the objective getting him burning effect as long as pyre stays.

Io:

Damage talent. When Io dies, Luna swap the position and explodes producing burning effect during 4 seconds in a 10 units area.

Grover:

Damage talent. Cripple generates a flower into the enemy which stays 3 seconds on him. The first ally who hits that enemy with that Flower gets heal a 15% of the enemy's health/steal a 15% of HP.

Support Talent. Keeping same position by 3 seconds generates a Flower on the floor. Each time Grover uses "Q" skill, all the Flowers heal also 300 hp by 3 seconds in a 80 units area. 3 Healing Flowers at same time. This flowers can be destroyed and works like turrets.

Imani:

Damage/condition talent. As soon as Imani leaves the mana fisure, it explodes after 3 seconds. It gives 3 seconds of Burning/frozen effect acording to the element which Imani has at the moment of creating the fisure.

Willo:

Damage talent. Dead zone poisons to enemies during 5 seconds (100 per second)
    Or
    Dead Zone reverts the dmg of the enemies by a 10% of total dmg done, increasing a 5% of the dmg reverted each second they stays on the area.

Lex:

Corruption Talent. Right button skill dmg increases acording to the quantity of condition stacks on the enemy, a 5% each stack. (Burning, poison, silent, cripple...) Max of 20-25%.

So that's a little list about suggestions for some champions, but the idea is to try to increase the variety of role for each champion, giving them a second or even a third type of role (tank support, tank corrupter, strong tank, flank dmg, flank corrupter, flank stunner, support flank, Offsupport corrupter, offtank cleaner...

Each role could combine his own effects with the other champions to create variety.

Tanks: Support increased by healing or cleaning Conditions.
    Healer/Damage: They now gives condition stacks into the enemy team.
    Flank: They now increases the dmg acording to the type of condition which enemy has.

Also I would like to suggest a new gamemode.

Legendary summoner.

3 zones where you fight. Conquest the zone (10 seconds staying on the area) and as long as you keep this point in your team, it gives you 1 point per second. The first team who reach 500 points wins.
    Each kill generates 5 points.

When the match gets 7minutes and 30 seconds, an object appeard into map to be reclamed. Interacting 10 seconds with this object generates double points earned for each zone you own. If someone is hitten when he/she interact, the countdown starts again.

And that's all for me for the moment. Just a bunch of ideas about new gamemodes and interactions for each role with others.

Really sorry about my english, could be better, I know.

If you have some ideas about this suggestions, please comment below!

See you on the battlefield!

• No. Stop trying to make other classes into a pseudo support. Imagine tanks giving more support to their team than actual supports. That would be awful. Supports are supports and tanks are tanks.

The only ones I kind of like are: Fernando and Grover.

Fernando because he needs something to help his weak damage with his normal fire. It needs to either have the utility of a stun for 1 second after keeping it on them for a certain amount of time, or his damage needs to scale up the longer it's on a target like Grohk.

Grover because it gives him a long range heal option. Though I would change it to leave a flower that an ally can take, and it'll heal for them for 450 over 3 seconds.

• Heya! @HeartQueen

I'm reading again all what I've wrote but I cannot see where I say "healing tank". Only about increasing the skills for tanks to share shield, not only torvald with Q.

Btw thanks for answering!

Also maybe grover could be a nice idea. The new champion (that Vora) gonna have Pine trees into her weapons, so maybe they could copy this system into grover hehe.

• @Pimpollitoo said in Rework talents for increase variety. Aspect "Corruption" for champions.:

Heya! @HeartQueen

I'm reading again all what I've wrote but I cannot see where I say "healing tank". Only about increasing the skills for tanks to share shield, not only torvald with Q.

Btw thanks for answering!

Also maybe grover could be a nice idea. The new champion (that Vora) gonna have Pine trees into her weapons, so maybe they could copy this system into grover hehe.

I mean a supporting tank, not a healing tank. Support in that they give their team utility. I'm fine with off tanks having cc in order to counter flankers. But when you talk about them giving their team shields, damage reduction, cc immunity, etc., that's when you lose me.