Pip Need Goods Buffs for this Year.

• PC

Since 2016, pip has been nerfing him a lot with each patch he releases, but they have given him a very small buffs that never makes Pip stand out as Top Meta Support, lately the meta support had a radical change before the nerfs to healing and Pip hit him very hard, causing Pip to lag far behind in healing performance against autoaim healing Supports, he needs to pre-nerfs what was taken away from him to get better performance again. But i want to talk about a lot more importantly, this is Pip pesky Hitbox, making him completely vulnerable against headshot champions, the volume of this Hitbox is terrible and puts you at a great disadvantage. EvilMojo, has not fixed this for almost 5 years and i doubt that they don't. So i think they will also give Pip more offensive power in order to have a good sustain against the Hircams champions, his basic damage of 600-650, with attack speed of 1s-0.8s, Pip is a multi-trade support, but it nonestly can't compete against the Auto Healers, supports that 3s have cooldown. I want Pip to make it stronger and more dynamic, which is viable enough for the Elo-Down and Elo-Up Ranked. in addition to players having good comfort with it in PvP games, since they will no longer give you skins, at least give them good buffs, EvilMojo do not let the most iconic character of game die, please.

• Evil Mojo does not know how to balance this game at all. They made Grohk even worse than he was before, and it was supposed to be a buff. Pip has a million counters, yet they keep nerfing him. Atlas nerfs should have stopped after the second chance cripple nerf, but they kept going. Strix is a sniper, yet he doesn't have a talent that encourages the use of his sniper. They refuse to buff Seris because "she's a bridge support, she's supposed to suck." Jenos has a low winrate, yet they're thinking about gutting him. Makoa went from a strong tortoise to a whimpering turtle.

They need to buff Pip's damage reduction card during weightless, and make him jump higher during weightless. Reduce healing potion's cooldown by 2 seconds to help with mega potion, but nerf his reload card to {.4|.4}s potion cooldown to compensate for the base kit buff. That'll help Pip tremendously. But Evil Mojo would rather people who take no skill to be overpowered, except Seris apparently, and they want the champions who actually take skill to play to be weak.

• Pip's awesome but I definitely agree he could use a little love. I don't think any of the healers suck per se but there are a few that totally stand out as falling behind.

Pips headbox is a counter to his short size. It sucks, so you use cover (of which more is more effective due to size) until you hop on over that Kinessa's head and blast her back to spawn. It's balanced homie, at least in a traditional gamin balance way.

I think a QoL change that would make a huge difference with combat medic is if your shots went through allies at full health. That alone would see a huge increase in healing numbers at lower levels.
    Also like Queen suggested, mega potion should also include a 2 or 3 second cool down and maybe buff the damage resist card .

I totally agree with Queens statement on Grohk's horrible nerfing. The numbers might be better but the effort to get those numbers and the lack of reward mean he really feels like shit to play unless you're going damage. They're buffing his healing staff next patch though at least. Should give him 2 talents. What made totem great wasn't the extra totem it was the CC cleanse, getting rid of that got rid of any reason to pick it unless you like spamming useless band-aids so much you don't notice the enemy team at all.

• Pip has never been a meta support. Long time he was seen as flank while him being used as main support was niche. But he was at least playable as main support for double tank teams. Now even that doesn't work anymore. He needs a buff on both his main healer Talents, Mega Pot and Combat Medic.

His new "Acrobats Trick" card is useless since Pip has no points left in his deck, he already uses 2 cards to boost his healing. He has no need for an unreliable 3rd card.

Grohk was fine in my opinion, very playable in low and medium ranks. Now he is only viable cause of his 40% speed card and that's not a good thing for a main healer.

• @M3RC3N4RI0 Grohk was a BEAST in double tank teams, with the percentage healing and CC protection you get anyone on the point and it's yours.

• @JackXombi said in Pip Need Goods Buffs for this Year.:

@M3RC3N4RI0 Grohk was a BEAST in double tank teams, with the percentage healing and CC protection you get anyone on the point and it's yours.

I only played him with Spirit's domain as main healer. Totemic Ward was a 2nd support talent. I am looking forward to the 500-->600 buff on Spirit's domain. 🙂

• @JackXombi said in Pip Need Goods Buffs for this Year.:

Pip's awesome but I definitely agree he could use a little love. I don't think any of the healers suck per se but there are a few that totally stand out as falling behind.

Pips headbox is a counter to his short size. It sucks, so you use cover (of which more is more effective due to size) until you hop on over that Kinessa's head and blast her back to spawn. It's balanced homie, at least in a traditional gamin balance way.

I think a QoL change that would make a huge difference with combat medic is if your shots went through allies at full health. That alone would see a huge increase in healing numbers at lower levels.
    Also like Queen suggested, mega potion should also include a 2 or 3 second cool down and maybe buff the damage resist card .

I totally agree with Queens statement on Grohk's horrible nerfing. The numbers might be better but the effort to get those numbers and the lack of reward mean he really feels like shit to play unless you're going damage. They're buffing his healing staff next patch though at least. Should give him 2 talents. What made totem great wasn't the extra totem it was the CC cleanse, getting rid of that got rid of any reason to pick it unless you like spamming useless band-aids so much you don't notice the enemy team at all.

The totem has more use than cc immunity, but I do agree that was my personal draw to totemic ward over Spirit's Domain. Spirit's Domain allowed for more healing, but totemic ward gave the utility of cc immunity, the best utility in the game. The other good thing about the totem was the healing rain card. It gave 5% healing, and it heals in ticks. Meaning a base Inara heals for 781 per second without rejuvenate or Mother's Grace, and a tank with about 4,000 hp heals for about 746 per second without rejuvenate. It was a constant tick of healing as well, similar to Io. I used to run: Gale 5, Healing Rain 5, and outreach 3. Crackle and Haunting were filler cards at 1 respectively. I would constantly pump out healing on my tanks.

• @HeartQueen Yeah, and now if you pump out totems non-stop you might match a Jenos half assing in the back line for healing with none of the utility.