Tiberius Talents

• PC

the bounce talent is the best
    simple, buck one is useless cause tiberius jump is already useless
    the other one hurts more than it helps, beside the proc, it doesn't do that much damage lmao, if you can hit both blade and recall, it deals more damage than blade and explosion
    sure it's aoe, but cmon the blade has huge hitbox et goes trough enemies, why would you need aoe?

so yeah bounce is kinda useless but at least it doesn't hurt and is more meaningful than the jump one

• I tried the explosion Talent but I do less with it than without it. Either I aim at the ground, then I get no slow, or I aim at the champ, then the blade penetrates the champ and flies to god knows where and the explosion hits no one. A double hit with heavy blade does 2700 damage, two slows and 8 seconds CD reduce on combat trance. A devastating strike. The explosion can't compete with that.

@TangAce
    I wouldn't say the jump is useless. I can reach high ground and quickly attack on the flank. I can even do a jump attack like buck using combat trance in the air. But I cannot jump on someone, without air control. So I agree. The blade bounce talent it is.

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0

If it's a long range throw there is usually a wall behind them so it's not an issue. Something like the main line on say Jaguar Falls. I see your point and agree if you can hit them in both directions.

Not sure I have enough samples to say one way or another. This is over two different accounts.

Predatory Instincts:
    78,486 8 min 9810/min
    75,189 11 min 6835/min
    138,197 18 min 7677/min

avg: 7,888/min

Tigron's Fury
    55,595 10 min 5559/min
    145,820 16 min 9113/min
    75,050 10 min 7505/min
    94,136 16 min 5883/min
    136,409 18 min 7578/min
    85,434 13 min 6571/min

avg: 7137/min

• PC

well everyone agrees on the topic, we should remember that, very rare to all agree on something
    thanks tiberius, when will you get nerfed tho?

• @TangAce said in Tiberius Talents:

thanks tiberius, when will you get nerfed tho?

Why nerf him? His winrate is 50% at Platin/Diamond, that's under average, especially compared to Vivian/Bombking who reach 60% winrate. He is more a candidate for a buff.

@vaporized Cool. Statistics. The damage is not so much the main point though but the slow and the Trance-reset. Combat trance is my bread and butter. I heal with it and kill with it and attack with it.

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0 said in Tiberius Talents:

The damage is not so much the main point though but the slow and the Trance-reset. Combat trance is my bread and butter. I heal with it and kill with it and attack with it.

Well he is a damage champion.. Tigron's Fury will still apply a slow with the blade. The point of my "stats" was that the avg dmg output didn't really drop enough to say it's detrimental overall.

I tried out the third talent in a bot match. It's not all that bad - practice. The damage range on the pounce is better than I expected so you can "miss" and still damage. I will try this out in a real match next time I play him.

• @Vaporized said in Tiberius Talents:

Well he is a damage champion.. Tigron's Fury will still apply a slow with the blade. The point of my "stats" was that the avg dmg output didn't really drop enough to say it's detrimental overall.

Good point yes, in the end the Trance damage adds to the average damage. You want a bonus though from a (damage boost) Talent not that the damage doesn't drop. His talents could need a rework. Something like scorch, "2nd champ hit with heavy blade gets additional damage". Or more self-sustain.

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0

you can't just nerf him I agree
    but cmon, combat trance is busted, and the blade slow is just freakin op
    they should rework his jump also, freakin useless
    his main problem as a damage dealer is well, he relies too much on cooldowns, and he got delays for everything, it's like atlas but as a damage
    and his freakin realoding animation that you can't cancel wtf is this, oh I need to reload, I can't use my sword cuz I'm reloading, oh yeah I'm ded cuz I couldn't use my sword for absolutely garbage reason

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0 said in Tiberius Talents:

@Vaporized said in Tiberius Talents:

Good point yes, in the end the Trance damage adds to the average damage. You want a bonus though from a (damage boost) Talent not that the damage doesn't drop. His talents could need a rework. Something like scorch, "2nd champ hit with heavy blade gets additional damage". Or more self-sustain.

Trading damage for some form of utility or alternate method of making damage is fair though.

Tigron's Fury explosion is documented to reach a 25-unit area. I don't know the area of reach of the default heavy blade but if 25 is significantly higher than that then there can be value in that over the default. I will have to test this out myself. If I find there is no significant difference then the third talent will be my go to because the two extra bounces has such a low hit rate in most cases that it's hardly worth a talent and I would still get the two way blade damage, slow and proc.

@TangAce The reload also screws me sometimes with IO.

• PC

The first talent, because the most fun!!! 😉

• @Vaporized said in Tiberius Talents:

Tigron's Fury explosion is documented to reach a 25-unit area. I don't know the area of reach of the default heavy blade but if 25 is significantly higher than that then there can be value in that over the default.

Potentially of course. But the standard blade does higher damage (if the same amount of champs are hit) and boosts damage by having trance more often, so the explosion has to compensate by hitting more champs (and the bonus damage I'd get by taking another talent, which is very measly admittedly).