best flank?

• @jocasela just because she is not top tier doesnt mean she sucks...Lex sucks

• Maeve and Moji are the best flanks.

• PC

Maeve
    Androxus

Zhin
    Koga
    Talus
    Evie
    Buck

Moji

Skye

Lex

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0 said in best flank?:

Maeve and Moji are the best flanks.

Based on winrates alone I'm assuming? Moji has no poke, a bad ultimate, and is insanely easy to hit. She's garbage 9 times out of 10, and that tenth time are the Moji mains that are probably skewing the winrates.

• @Dusklicious
    Moji is a horrible flank. The only time she does well is when her team is playing to keep her alive. Even Moji mains are not doing anything if the healer is not keeping tabs on her constantly. That is the big differnece. Maeve can do work alone in the backline.

Moji gets to deep she will die every single time.

• @Shadowpuppy hahahaahahahahahahhahahahahaah

• @NoMemeNoLife,

I dont know,,, i think Maeve and Zhin are above everyone else due to the fact that they both are just hard as hell to deal with.

They are all deadly Buck probably the most deadly while also being the easiest to deal with in a quick and concise manner.

Maeve and Zhin just take so long to kill that time wasting is what pushes them above everyone else. I can do the same thing with Talus but its not nearly as easy as it is with Zhin.

• @Dusklicious said in best flank?:

Based on winrates alone I'm assuming? Moji has no poke, a bad ultimate, and is insanely easy to hit. She's garbage 9 times out of 10, and that tenth time are the Moji mains that are probably skewing the winrates.

Based on experience, backed up by her winrates.

• Switch

andro.

Even after the punch nerfs he's still a strong choice for anyone who can aim (not even when his punch is basically a midrange attack.) He's also the most fun champ to play imo

• PC

After the patch went live:

1. Maeve

1. Androxus
    2. Talus
    3. Koga
    4. Zhin

1. Evie

1. Buck

1. Moji

1. Lex

(Talus got a bug fix that was a buff to Inner Strength)

• Lol why are people ranking Maeve as the top flank?

I don't even see Maeve picks outside of casual, in Dia+ usually you're getting bursted down by Andro, Evie or Buck literally nothing else is viable.

An Androxus that can flick and never miss a shot is more deadly than any Maeve, outside of poking something down from backlane.

I can't even tell you how many cat burglar maeves I've two tapped with strix into a 3/20 KDA in my diamond/master matches while a solid androxus can juke and flick or buck that knows how to work bounce house can literally ruin a game for me.

• @Rencia-WAL said in best flank?:

Lol why are people ranking Maeve as the top flank?

I don't even see Maeve picks outside of casual, in Dia+ usually you're getting bursted down by Andro, Evie or Buck literally nothing else is viable.

An Androxus that can flick and never miss a shot is more deadly than any Maeve, outside of poking something down from backlane.

I can't even tell you how many cat burglar maeves I've two tapped with strix into a 3/20 KDA in my diamond/master matches while a solid androxus can juke and flick or buck that knows how to work bounce house can literally ruin a game for me.

Her ult is really strong, she has more range than Andro and no dropoff, she has more mobility to be able to choose the fights she takes. And she also has solid burst due to the ability to have prowl up more often. It just comes down to hitting shots.

• @schachmaty You must be seeing different maeve players. Andro is strong when you never miss but thats true for anything in the game.

• For the last patch and according to pro players of paladins world championship :

1- Androxus
    2- Maeve
    3- Evie
    4- Buck
    5- Zhin
    6- Talus
    7- Koga
    8- Vora
    9- Moji
    10-Skye
    11-Lex

• imo

1. androxus
    2. maeve
    3. zhin
    4. vora
    5. buck
    6. evie
    7. talus
    8. koga
    9. Skye
    10. moji
    11. lex
      no. 8 9 10 11 are viable picks in the right hands regardless of talent choice but they need love. NOT the type of love Skye got when her good old Smoke & Dagger got reworked to healing nonsense. it was already her best talent overall and it made the most sense as a different playstyle and flanking. It also helped her fight high mobility champs better like evie maeve. Debilitate should have been the talent to be replaced to healer Skye instead.

• The best flank I encountered lately is "flying" Koga, but I think this is really difficult to play since it's so rare.

• Everyone has their own tastes, but mine is like this:

1. Androxus
    2. Koga
    3. Zhin
    4. Vora
    5. Buck
    6. Maeve
    7. Talus
    8. Skye
    9. Lex
    10. Evie
    11. Moji

• PC

At the moment from what I know this is roughly where I would rank flanks right now:

1. Androxus
    2. Zhin
    3. Maeve
    4. Buck
    5. Evie
    6. Talus
    7. Lex
    8. Vora
    9. Koga
    10. Skye
    11. Moji

Top 2 are both insanely good (Androxus in particular is one of the best champions in the whole game especially high up because of his consistent DPS and burst with CR, and as for Zhin he's just very easy to make work well and has annoyingly high sustain... As well he has a build which can essentially give him a VERY easy time escaping fights), Maeve and Buck are also pretty good right now as well from what I know (Buck a ways less so than Maeve, as he's not as good later on when teams have more Cauterize and Maeve also has the added benefit of being extremely mobile).

As for the rest:

• Evie is VERY skill dependent. She could be top 3 flank material (above Maeve) or worse than PC Koga.
    • Talus and Lex are both in general kind of mediocre and pretty much struggle to compete with good flanks. Lex has improved more than some give him credit for, but yeah he's still definitely a bit mediocre.
    • Vora is in a similar state to Evie except at best she's only on level with Buck, and at worst she's worse than Skye.
    • Koga seems dependent on platform. On PC, though, I can safely say he's barely viable if only because of claw builds existing.
    • Skye is pretty bad. She has no movement abilities, and her best talent for damage output encourages you to go after tanks...
    • Moji is absolute garbage beaten by simple awareness. She's USABLE on Jaguar Falls, but that's about it...