Corvus

• Projection Cooldown 7s -> 8s
    • list itemAbyssal Reconstruction increased range -> 120 units

Furia

• list itemTime until Wrath decay starts 2s -> 2.5s

Bug fixes:

Champion Specific:

Corvus

• Updated Abyssal Reconstruction description to properly reflect its range of 120 units
    • Updated Projection's description to properly reflect its range of 120 units
    • Fixed an issue where Mark of Fate would not correctly transfer to the closest living ally if the Marked target died.
    • Slightly reduced the lockout time after initially activating Projection so that Players could Teleport to it slightly more quickly.
    • Fixed an issue where Corvus’ Default Emote was not unlocked by Default.
    • Fixed an issue where Corvus’ Denounce Emote and Abyssal Acolyte skin were not obtainable if the Player owned the Season Pass.
    • Fixed an ownership issue with Corvus where Players could own him without purchasing.
    • Fixed an issue where Corvus could teleport a much longer distance than intended if Projection came into contact with an enemy Atlas’ Stasis Field.
    • Fixed an issue where Corvus disconnecting in a match would cause the instance to crash.
    • Fixed an issue where the client would crash if a Player applied Corvus’ Mark of Fate to an ally in the Shooting Range.
    • Fixed an issue where the Corvus AI would not properly use all of his abilities.
    • Added Corvus to the Ranked banlist.
    • Added the New tag to Corvus.

Grohk

• Fixed an issue where the Golden Grohk skin was not listed as the Level 50 Mastery Reward for Grohk.

Imani

• [Live] Fixed an issue where firing two Pyre Ball weapon shots in quick succession while gaining full Mana in between the two weapon shots could cause Mana to be consumed but not grant the second Pyre Ball the correct damage.
    • Fixed an issue where Imani’s Snowdrift Weapons and Dragon were invisible in matches.

Khan

• Fixed an issue where the Draconic Enforcer and Ironscale skins did not have unique audio for the Orders emote.

Moji

• Fixed an issue where the Yippee Ki Yay MVP Pose was T-posing in the Chest Preview.

Talus

• [Live] Fixed an issue where the Inner Strength talent would not properly activate if Talus teleported to his Rune of Travel while affected by any of several different Crowd Control effects.

Tyra

• [Live] Fixed an issue where the Burn, Monster! Talent was increasing the damage of Fire Bomb by too much.

General Fixes:

• Fixed various issues with Battle Pass Challenges not progressing properly.
    • Fixed issues with some Battle Pass titles not being equippable for Players after they were obtained.
    • Fixed an issue where Players could not open Abyss’ Destruction chests after obtaining them.
    • Fixed an issue where the preview panel at the start of the Battle Pass was using the incorrect 2D art.
    • Fixed an issue where the name of the Darkness and Dragons Battle Pass did not correctly wrap on the Battle Pass Purchase window.
    • Fixed an issue where Zhin would be unselectable in the Shooting Range.
    • Fixed an issue where Players could rarely load into an incorrect map state on Magistrate’s Archives when queuing for * Team Deathmatch Training.
    • Fixed an issue where the Switch client would not launch the game properly if the Switch was set to a language other than English.
    • Fixed an issue where the numerical Crystal Price displayed on skins in the Champions menu that are available for Crystal purchase would not display properly in the UI.
    • Fixed an issue where the Deal of the Day would not appear to Players on the Featured tab in the Store.
    • [Live] Fixed several issues with several Achievements (including, but not limited to, the “Teamed Up” Achievement), causing them to not display the correct progress tier towards which Players were actively working
    • Fixed various issues with the Dragon Rider Pack.
    • Fixed an issue where the word “Credits” (for “Developer Credits”) was using the same string as the “Credits” that Players obtain during matches, causing a translation issue for the former.
    • Fixed various issues with fonts displaying incorrectly on several screens.

General -- Other:

• We weren't able to get the Kinetic Burst toggle in for this update, but it will be in for next update.

• Nice information

• @Romanova RIP, that Ash QoL was the only thing I was looking forward to 😞

• PC

@OriginalEquinox said in Darkness & Dragons PTS Balance Changes & Bug Fixes:

@Romanova RIP, that Ash QoL was the only thing I was looking forward to 😞

To be fair Ash is the best and most flexible OT in the game as is. She could potentially be kind of broken if she didn't get a Brawl nerf beforehand. Seriously, that card is broken as f*** and it would be even more so with that change.

• @Romanova said in Darkness & Dragons PTS Balance Changes & Bug Fixes:

Corvus

oh no

Furia

• Time until Wrath decay starts 2s -> 2.5s

Oh wow, I am glad Furia will continue to be the best support in the entire game because people can't adjust to well deserved nerfs /s

Imani

• [Live] Fixed an issue where firing two Pyre Ball weapon shots in quick succession while gaining full Mana in between the two weapon shots could cause Mana to be consumed but not grant the second Pyre Ball the correct damage.

Which one is this? The one where she can charge a fireball despite being on full Mana and consuming clearcast? Or the one where she can do 3x1000 insta Fireballs? The first one, right?

@Romanova said in Darkness & Dragons PTS Balance Changes & Bug Fixes:

Tyra

[Live] Fixed an issue where the Burn, Monster! Talent was increasing the damage of Fire Bomb by too much.

yes

• @Dusklicious As leader of the simps of Paladins I only use her to boop people off cliffs lol so that toggle is all that matters

• PC

@TTraw said in Darkness & Dragons PTS Balance Changes & Bug Fixes:

@Romanova said in Darkness & Dragons PTS Balance Changes & Bug Fixes:

Corvus

oh no

Furia

• Time until Wrath decay starts 2s -> 2.5s

Oh wow, I am glad Furia will continue to be the best support in the entire game because people can't adjust to well deserved nerfs /s

They buffed Corvus' healing range. It was apparently bugged. Honestly the Corvus changes are a net buff, albeit probably not a very large one. Not like he wasn't a pretty great offensive healer in the hands of the right player already.

Furia was absolute trash on PTS. Wrath may as well have not even existed. She's still not going to be all that great. Great job Z1... 🤡

• @Dusklicious said in Darkness & Dragons PTS Balance Changes & Bug Fixes:

Furia was absolute trash on PTS. Wrath may as well have not even existed.

No. Bad furias had trouble getting Wrath full. Good Furias simply had downtime inbetween fights.

After healing someone with RMB, you had almost 8s to heal someone again before wrath drops 1 lvl. Not full, just 1 lvl. And a single cherish heals gives you like 50% meter back. It's more than manageable, and her Wraith decay card exists if it isn't.

I mean, I guess 8.5s is not that much of a difference..

I guess I will just up my card for corvus that reduces F cd after I heal by 1 lvl and be okay.

• PC

@TTraw said in Darkness & Dragons PTS Balance Changes & Bug Fixes:

@Dusklicious said in Darkness & Dragons PTS Balance Changes & Bug Fixes:

Furia was absolute trash on PTS. Wrath may as well have not even existed.

No.

Uhm yeah... Wrath legit did next to nothing on PTS. Even good Furia players could attest to that.

That was on live... The PTS version was MASSIVELY nerfed to the point you could hardly fire one or maybe two shots at the absolute most before it was pretty much gone. With this it's more of a guaranteed two shots, but still it's far from what it was where you could basically just have it up non-stop. It depletes at quadruple the old rate after this change. It used to decay at a rate of 2.5/s it now decays at a rate of 10/s. MASSIVE difference.

• @Dusklicious Yeah, it took 7.75s to 1 bar to deplete after RMB heal on pts. 2 shots my butt.

It currently takes 15s to deplete a single bar on live, so PTS is 3.75s.
    Then, add the 2s of no decay time to that 3.75s to make it 5.75s
    Then, add the 2s of heal over time, because during that time your wraith will not decay, making it 7.75s to decay a single bar. Can't find an ally during that time? then pick wraith card lvl 3 to make it almost 10s. You can empty your whole mag during that time.

• @Romanova strix (I am the greatest, you rock ,awesome , woo hoo) Can’t be heard with new battle pass skin. And new obtained emotes can’t be equipped in game for me. fix gamertag SalineCentaur16