Enough with Viktor - NERF

• Don't you hi rez see that Viktor is an unbalanced and too strong character? Why do you think Viktor is in 90% of ranked games? There must be a reason... Or not? You hi rez perfectly know that he s overpowered but do nothing. Why? Also, I d like to know why you allow a nazist character to stay in the game. And don't tell me he s not because then you would totally make everyone laugh. He s based on nazi troops. Why do you allow this? You have to re balance him because he is ruining all ranked fun. Everyone picks him so there MUST be a reason. And the reason is : he s too easy to play and damage output is too high. That bursts rifle is a joke, a total joke. And he runs like a flank. And has an ultimate which destroys everything. People, if this message will have no comments or no views nothing will happen. If you agree about having Viktor heavily nerfed, leave a comment, a thumb or whatever, just make so they hear us. It's absolutely unfair like this.

• PC

@GreenTheater BTW lex is the worst flank and everyone picks him in casuals...

• PC

Enough with threads like this would be more like it.

• Wow some one upset about Viktor. A champion that is so crap that you can only play him with one talent just to be on par with the rest of the roster.

• PC

@Shadowpuppy said in Enough with Viktor - NERF:

Wow some one upset about Viktor. A champion that is so crap that you can only play him with one talent just to be on par with the rest of the roster.

First off, most of the cast has only one viable talent because the talent balancing is @$$.

Secondly, he's more than just on par with the rest to be fair. He can deal a LOT of damage in a given game, very easily.

Also, Khan's in a very similar situation yet I see nobody saying he's "so crap."

• @Dusklicious

I have to agree to disagree on that one. He is only viable with the burst talent and its is pretty strong.

Without it, he is just ok and get hammered by flanks.

Is other two talents do almost nothing useful in real matches with good players.
    Maybe you better at him than me so i could just suck at viktor, always a possibility.

• PC

@Shadowpuppy said in Enough with Viktor - NERF:

@Dusklicious

Without it, he is just ok and get hammered by flanks.

Flanks can be an issue, most particularly Andro. But I would say that his F is very useful in avoiding them generally speaking. Though it doesn't really give him bursts of mobility, what it does do is allow him time to get to safety.

Though I will agree his other talents are garbage. Shrapnel does nothing to increase your damage, and Cardio is countered easily with enough Cauterize. Though Burst is just so crazy with how consistently you can deal damage with it especially with the right cards that pretty much every game with Vik I can still manage at least 75k if not 100k.

• @Dusklicious I think im going to go try some cardio hip fire viktor for fun and see how it goes.

• Cardio Viktor did not go well, I got owned like i never played the game before.

Switched to burst fire and owned the other team like i was a pro.

I used to play with 30% extra damage on hip fire and while that was broken, i think he needs 10% more damage on his base weapon and burst mode tuned down a little.

I like playing off meta stuff normally as i have more fun coming up with new ways to play champions. Viktor is just frankly boring and has the issue Barik used to have where nothing but the one thing is viable.

Movement on ADS x 5
    Life Rip on ADS x 5
    Reduced Recoil on ADS x 3

• Is that irony? 🙂

• I honestly think it's silly that his bursts damage can to more damage than many other champions who are harder to use. I personally love to try different ways of playing. Ranked doesn not allow you to do so. Viktor is absolutely noob friendly and ok, I have nothing wrong with easier characters. But if it's easier then you can NOT give him more damage per second just pressing one button, than other champions who have to mix all their attacks, land them, and still be out damaged. It's simply unfair, unbalanced, wrong. And people who don't see it are totally blind. You must nerf burst damage and also ultimate recharge rate.

• @GreenTheater You. are being silly... Its a little stong but no where close to broken.

• PC

@GreenTheater said in Enough with Viktor - NERF:

I honestly think it's silly that his bursts damage can to more damage than many other champions who are harder to use. I personally love to try different ways of playing. Ranked doesn not allow you to do so. Viktor is absolutely noob friendly and ok, I have nothing wrong with easier characters. But if it's easier then you can NOT give him more damage per second just pressing one button, than other champions who have to mix all their attacks, land them, and still be out damaged. It's simply unfair, unbalanced, wrong. And people who don't see it are totally blind. You must nerf burst damage and also ultimate recharge rate.

If I'm being honest, you're being downright delusional. If you want to look up broken in a dictionary I'm pretty sure you'll find Tiberius, Strix, and Cassie first. Oh and Maeve...

How to counter a Vik 101: Pick a flank champion. Play them half-decently. Oh or you can also opt to play Strix or Tiberius. Neither of them is good for Vik either. Tib can easily burst him down, and Strix flatly outdeals him at most ranges...

• @GreenTheater https://youtu.be/l8G7CvEaDVI

There some viktor game play as you will see i did well but i had to be very careful.

No way half these people would have been running right at a Cassie, Lian, Tiberus

• I am not a big fan of sniper Viktor. Old style Viktor was more fun.

• @Dusklicious you don't get the point. You don't have to tell me how to counter an OP character. That's the classic fanboy or '' I'm best cos I know how to counter '' guy. It doesn't work on me. I am comparing the class damage Viktor to other champions. Viktor is OP. He can charge his ultimate 3 times during a round and has OP bursts rifle damage. Don't tell me how to counter, I'm not asking that. I'm telling you that he is totally stronger than other damages. That's why he s picked 90% of the times. Of course I have to face paladins fanboys on Paladins forum, but you just can't accept the truth. And funny, they keep giving me bad reputation ahaha for speaking the truth! This is the world we live in. When you say come thing unconventional, you get attacked. I'm not surprised, but you should have shame on yourself.

Remember to keep discussions civil please!

• @Shadowpuppy I really wonder how many hi rez employees are disguised between forum players. For sure, many. And it's obvious. Why? Simple mathematic. I say something true, and it's true because 90% of ranked games contain Viktor. YET... YET I get down votes and you all have 1 up vote!! Ahahaahahah that's so funny. Really funny. I'm not saying YOU are one of hi rez. I'm just saying this is ridiculous, mathematics and statistics speak for itself, so it's obvious that something is wrong in this forum. Otherwise Viktor wouldn't be picked again 90% of times on ranked games. This is sad, very sad. But I laugh at how some people struggle to keep the marketing going.

• PC

@Shadowpuppy Viktor against Viktor doesn't really make a case either way. Also, you should be a bit nicer to your own teammates - at least takeout the unnecessary curses.. Just my 2c.

@GreenTheater How do you arrive that Viktor is picked in 90% of ranked matches? Back this up with a source please.

On topic, I agree that Viktor's ult charges too fast...

• @Vaporized do I really need to prove it? Don't you play the game bro? Not speaking about master+ levels, and not even about silver- levels. But gold, platinum and diamond... If Viktor is not banned, he is selected 9 times out of 10. Play the game and you will see.

Edit: and gold,Plat and diamond is where most active players are.