Enough with Viktor - NERF

• @Vaporized 68% is because you counted him as not picked when I banned him, but given the % of how often he was picked when available, you should count him in. It goes up to over 80%. First of all I play to have fun, then to win. This is why you see I picked tiberius often. Because I'm playing him in these days, not because he is OP. Also, he is a fun to play character, not a 1 button char like vik!

• @Shadowpuppy you re missing a simple point. My main objective is to have fun, not to win. That's why I will never play Viktor (I played on pc a couple of years ago). For someone with the knowledge of a game you really think it's necessary to play a character to understand the rate of threat? No its not necessary, you understand that by facing the enemy. That's how they did during all wars on this planet, they could not enter another body. Use brain and judge. Stop defending that nazi because he is unbalanced.

• @GreenTheater yes, as you only unserstand the threat and have no clue about vulnerability.

• @Shadowpuppy you keep repeating the same things, really? You really don't get the point, I'm not going to waste my time with you again, sorry dude. I see that you do not understand the language. Hopefully someone with more IQ or just less fanboy ism will get to the point.

• @GreenTheater simple, you dont know what you are talking about.

Guess how many many people have been saying Viktor is OP in the last year. Zero, thats how many people agree with you. Its comical you want to mention my IQ as that ia somehow going to bring credibility to your weak argument.

I will not be keeping this pointless thread alive... It will be forgotten

• @Shadowpuppy wow! You know that exactly zero people and exactly in the last year have said that Viktor is OP! Man! You have some kind of magic way to get a statistic like that??? Ahahah you make me laugh so much 😄

• PC

@GreenTheater said in Enough with Viktor - NERF:

@Vaporized 68% is because you counted him as not picked when I banned him, but given the % of how often he was picked when available, you should count him in. It goes up to over 80%.

I already gave the reason I didn't include the banned matches. Even if I blindly allow 2 of those to count then it's 13/18 making 72%. Regardless of the actual %, as I said before you're on gamepad so maybe that is more relevant to your experience than anything else.

First of all I play to have fun, then to win. This is why you see I picked tiberius often. Because I'm playing him in these days, not because he is OP. Also, he is a fun to play character

Well, it is a game. I hope everyone playing games has the intention to have fun AND in a team game like this one to try to win. I'm not dissing your picking of Tiberius. I simply said your Tib pick rate is high - and some people claim Tib is OP. Perish the thought that some people might actually like playing as Viktor... There is pretty much something for everyone. Who are we to judge what other people like? "Fun" is a subjective term.

a 1 button char like vik!

I don't know what kind of enemies you get but if I play Viktor (or anything else for that matter), just holding one button isn't going to cut it.

• @Vaporized sorry but you re using maths in a wrong way. Only allowing 2, give the rate at which he is chosen when not banned is just wrong. And you are already at 72% there are more than 40 characters. Do you understand maths? I think you all don't realize this. Viktor is an unbalanced character ruining all the fun in matches. 1 click because 1 is for throwing grande, which is surely not his source of damage since everyone talents burst. Other click is for running like a flank. Right. The other one is just to aim therefore his source of damage comes from just shooting. And ultimate, which has a ridiculous recharge time, he can easily recharge it 2 times, even 3 times per round. That is absolutely ridiculous, unbalanced. You guys keep giving down votes ahahaha it's so funny. This place is swarmed by fanboys or development people who try to manage the flow of things, forcing to let us think it's balanced. It's not balanced, Viktor is everywhere, he is a ****, and I don't understand how a developing team can allow this. It's just ridiculous.

• PC

@Vaporized sorry but you re using maths in a wrong way. Only allowing 2, give the rate at which he is chosen when not banned is just wrong. And you are already at 72% there are more than 40 characters. Do you understand maths? I think you all don't realize this. Viktor is an unbalanced character ruining all the fun in matches. 1 click because 1 is for throwing grande, which is surely not his source of damage since everyone talents burst. Other click is for running like a flank. Right. The other one is just to aim therefore his source of damage comes from just shooting. And ultimate, which has a ridiculous recharge time, he can easily recharge it 2 times, even 3 times per round. That is absolutely ridiculous, unbalanced. You guys keep giving down votes ahahaha it's so funny. This place is swarmed by fanboys or development people who try to manage the flow of things, forcing to let us think it's balanced. It's not balanced, Viktor is everywhere, he is a ****, and I don't understand how a developing team can allow this. It's just ridiculous.

Careful what you wish for. Your statement in the OP: "Viktor is in 90% of ranked games". If anything I should include the banned matches.

I'll adjust my math to test to your statement:
    20 total matches. 11 had Viktor picks.
    55% - see how that works. Math.

I was being more than fair but you fail to see it. Worse still is many of those matches where there was a Viktor, the Viktor was on YOUR team making your complaint have less meaning.

Did you not see that I had said I thought the ult charge rate is too fast?

"source of damage comes from just shooting" - Here is my response to that:

mindblown300.gif

• @Vaporized said in Enough with Viktor - NERF:

@Vaporized sorry but you re using maths in a wrong way. Only allowing 2, give the rate at which he is chosen when not banned is just wrong. And you are already at 72% there are more than 40 characters. Do you understand maths? I think you all don't realize this. Viktor is an unbalanced character ruining all the fun in matches. 1 click because 1 is for throwing grande, which is surely not his source of damage since everyone talents burst. Other click is for running like a flank. Right. The other one is just to aim therefore his source of damage comes from just shooting. And ultimate, which has a ridiculous recharge time, he can easily recharge it 2 times, even 3 times per round. That is absolutely ridiculous, unbalanced. You guys keep giving down votes ahahaha it's so funny. This place is swarmed by fanboys or development people who try to manage the flow of things, forcing to let us think it's balanced. It's not balanced, Viktor is everywhere, he is a ****, and I don't understand how a developing team can allow this. It's just ridiculous.

Careful what you wish for. Your statement in the OP: "Viktor is in 90% of ranked games". If anything I should include the banned matches.

I'll adjust my math to test to your statement:
    20 total matches. 11 had Viktor picks.
    55% - see how that works. Math.

I was being more than fair but you fail to see it. Worse still is many of those matches where there was a Viktor, the Viktor was on YOUR team making your complaint have less meaning.

Did you not see that I had said I thought the ult charge rate is too fast?

"source of damage comes from just shooting" - Here is my response to that:

mindblown300.gif

No wait... 20 matches, if you count as if Viktor was chosen when banned (and you should do that because out of 16 matches he was chosen 11 times) we have that in 15 matches out of 20 there is Viktor. This is definitely unbalanced because there are 44 characters and 1 match can contain 10. Also, I started playing Viktor just for the battle pass missions, and my win rate is incredibly high when I picked him. I just don't like being forced to chose the nazi just to win. And I don't like having to waste a ban because he is OP. I don't see how you guys can deny he is totally above the average of damage class. He requires extremely low skills, ultimate recharge rate is insane and is very powerful. Bah, I have nothing more to say, in every match I say Viktor is OP everyone agrees and unless they are Viktor lovers, they hate how he works. Just keep believing what you want I don't care anymore. I'm waiting for an overwatch sale to see how it works, I'm tired of playing always the same characters on ranked. Why don't they give us an open source where we can see ranked matches publicly? Because developers don't want to show how the game just goes in 1 direction, as opposite to what they claim.

• @M3RC3N4RI0 said in Enough with Viktor - NERF:

@Vaporized There is a Paladins Controller Ranked Statistics site. I just never used this till now. 🙂

Seems more or less the same, on high ranks Viktor is even more popular. And his winrate is better. One of the best damage champs on controller.

As far as dps goes, controller isn't too different from KbM. Tyra, Viktor, Vivian, and Bomb King are top picks on both platforms and perform well on both. Though Viktor is better on console than PC, just like Willo is better on PC than console.

@Shadowpuppy you re missing a simple point. My main objective is to have fun, not to win. That's why I will never play Viktor (I played on pc a couple of years ago). For someone with the knowledge of a game you really think it's necessary to play a character to understand the rate of threat? No its not necessary, you understand that by facing the enemy. That's how they did during all wars on this planet, they could not enter another body. Use brain and judge. Stop defending that nazi because he is unbalanced.

This is where you're wrong. When you queue for rank, fun gets thrown out the window. You need to pick to win. I'm not a fan of Viktor or Vivian, but I pick them to win. I hate Life Exchange Ying. Easily the most boring support hands down right next to Jenos, but I do play her against burst comps because she's the best healer. Not the best support, but the best healer.

@Shadowpuppy said in Enough with Viktor - NERF:

@GreenTheater simple, you dont know what you are talking about.

Guess how many many people have been saying Viktor is OP in the last year. Zero, thats how many people agree with you. Its comical you want to mention my IQ as that ia somehow going to bring credibility to your weak argument.

I will not be keeping this pointless thread alive... It will be forgotten

I don't think Viktor is op. I just wish his ult didn't charge so fast. I like it obviously when I'm playing as Viktor, but not the most fun to play against. That's the only thing I would nerf personally, his ult charge rate.

• PC

cardio need 2s cooldown thats all

• @GreenTheater Nazi troops ? Lol, what makes you think that ? Might be his russian accent ? Or his original russian look ? Or his russian dance emote ? Or his skin with an ushanka and a red star ? Please, i'd like to hear where the whole "nazi character" thing comes from.... 🙄