May Happy Thread

• Veil is still 15%/lvl guys. I got feeling it was way too fast than it should be so I checked it.

Cast time is 0.8s, tho.

@KicsitCsicska You are welcome.

• @TTraw It's awesome how you figure out card scaling bugs! I don't think that anybody suspected that Imani's Fire Cannon mana card has wrong description neither Veil. I just felt it's still important. Seris' Spirit Leech also has double effect than the discription writes about.

• @KicsitCsicska yeah, I guess dev team never tests this stuff. They fixed Imani's glide speed card to actually work, but they made it 2.5%/lvl instead of 5%/lvl lol.

• I am Gold II rank now and I just played vs RockMonkey, a pro player at Master rank and his partner Shadow who is only Diamond II. How shall I reach Platin like this. 😞 On the other hand, if I play vs Master ranked pro players at Gold, why should I reach platin? 🙂 Is the glass half empty or half full, that's here the question. 😄

And here you see your average Paladins ranked team, created by Matchmaker(TM):

Bild Text

• PC

feels really good to win a game were you start 0-3 and your teammates instead of flaming everyone like ego players do actually blame themselves and are willing to change strategies then proceed to comeback thanks to sheer teamwork.

• @M3RC3N4RI0 said in May Happy Thread:

I am Gold II rank now and I just played vs RockMonkey, a pro player at Master rank and his partner Shadow who is only Diamond II. How shall I reach Platin like this. 😞 On the other hand, if I play vs Master ranked pro players at Gold, why should I reach platin? 🙂 Is the glass half empty or half full, that's here the question. 😄

Bild Text

The worst is when you're diamond. You're either in games with masters and grandmasters, so why even rank up when you're going against them anyway aside from a border? At the same time, why is being in diamond such a big deal because the game puts me at the top with plats and gold players. I even had a silver player before, which is a giant wtf.

• I'm doing well as support and tank. I'm also a great damage player as well. I just wish I didn't have trolls at times, or the game didn't crash. I also want to learn more damage champions. Like getting good with Imani and Dredge. I might also take up Zhin and Androxus. I love those two, but I'm not the best at Androxus just yet because my aim is only half decent.

• Switch

Today's my happy day because ma states stay at home order was finally lifted and I've bee enjoying a nice day at the beach

• PC

@HeartQueen said in May Happy Thread:

@M3RC3N4RI0 said in May Happy Thread:

I am Gold II rank now and I just played vs RockMonkey, a pro player at Master rank and his partner Shadow who is only Diamond II. How shall I reach Platin like this. 😞 On the other hand, if I play vs Master ranked pro players at Gold, why should I reach platin? 🙂 Is the glass half empty or half full, that's here the question. 😄

Bild Text

The worst is when you're diamond. You're either in games with masters and grandmasters, so why even rank up when you're going against them anyway aside from a border? At the same time, why is being in diamond such a big deal because the game puts me at the top with plats and gold players. I even had a silver player before, which is a giant wtf.

I had a bronze I player myself. Threw the match and blamed me, you know, when I was D5 and the one actually carrying the losing team with one of my worse picks. 😆

• Switch

Also avatar us back on netflix💨🔥💧🌎

• PC

Played 6 training and a real one.. Seems servers OK on the NA server. Nice to have a decent team too.

20200515203417_1.jpg

• @Dusklicious said in May Happy Thread:

Bild Text

I had a bronze I player myself. Threw the match and blamed me, you know, when I was D5 and the one actually carrying the losing team with one of my worse picks. 😆

Probably salty that he wasn't at the top, so he couldn't instalock his dps of choice.

Those people get mad, but then they create a vicious cycle. They continue to be bottom pick because they're throwing games and ranking down, which means they can't instalock dps without throwing, and no one is going to let some silver player dps in a game full of plats and diamonds, so they continue to throw and rank down. Instead they should learn good tanks and supports, fill, and then rank up. Once you get to at least Gold II, you'll be at the top more often, thus you'll be able to play dps in rank more often.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in May Happy Thread:

Bild Text

Probably salty that he wasn't at the top, so he couldn't instalock his dps of choice.

It was Tyra of course, and still managed to die constantly against a team with no flanks. Looked them up and Tyra's also their highest mastery, and they have an overall $#!+ KDA with her and a less than 50% WR. 😆

• @HeartQueen Well, Paul is Silver and matched with Rockmonkey at Masters. I laughed so hard when I saw this matchup at Guru.

• There, I reached Talus lvl 40. Now I can complain how trash he is without people telling me I am inexperienced with the character.

• @TTraw It's hot topic on the rage thread 😄

• I play for these moments 😇 20200516194928_1.jpg

• PC

Although I think it's a bit slower than it was I now have internet... yay.

To answer how for people who care, I have to give a little context. I live with a housemate (well, roommate also, and yes he's the one I've been borrowing the internet from) and we each have our own computers. He got the idea of plugging in ethernet cables to each computer's ethernet ports (since his connects to the router via wifi adapter). So essentially our computers share the bandwidth from his connection and it works out. Have to test the speed to see, but yeah I do think it's a little slower than it was.

@Vaporized and @Shadowpuppy Yeah, probably both good ideas for next time... 😬

Also, even if this has nothing to do with Paladns, Crucible is really looking like an interesting game.

• PC

So apparently Makoa can attack cancel with his ult. Interesting. 🤔

Meaning that, at least according to what I'm seeing trying to get the hang of Pluck Koa combos in shooting range, you can fire the cannon, use ult and then immediately hit them before the animation of him pulling up the anchor even starts. Probably works because the likely game considers them different and thus gives them different timers.

• PC

Tried out Vicious Assault.. Tank Koga... Got a decent Strix for once.

20200516200309_1.jpg