May Happy Thread

• PC

@Shadowpuppy said in May Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious No Chronos, seems like a waste with such a short cooldown.

Was looking at the wiki, which was wrong... Somebody forgot to edit the number I guess.

• @Dusklicious I fixed the wikki to show the correct cool down of 12

• PC

Khan was a bot.. Apparently Koga was also for some portion. Both teams were commending each other afterwards. GG.

20200530203014_1.jpg

• PC

Only M13 with Drogoz and getting unofficial pentas... 🤣

Yeah Drogoz really isn't a hard character once you adjust to his verticality and stop using Q.

• @Dusklicious Yea salvo is not super useful, its just this skill that comes up and when your not really doing much you load it up and see what happens. The once shot with firespit is probably its best use. Its not the fun part of the kit thats for sure.

If you could just fire it without having to load up the rockets that are already loaded it would be much better. I never understood why it was like this. Maybe if they made it toggle based it could be better.

Some times i load it up and im like i dont want to use this and have to just blast it at some bull shit to get my weapon back.

• If you have to load it up then it should be six rockets loaded no matter whats in your weapon and it should not be using your actual rounds since you have to special load it.

• PC

@Shadowpuppy said in May Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious Yea salvo is not super useful, its just this skill that comes up and when your not really doing much you load it up and see what happens. The once shot with firespit is probably its best use. Its not the fun part of the kit thats for sure.

If you could just fire it without having to load up the rockets that are already loaded it would be much better. I never understood why it was like this. Maybe if they made it toggle based it could be better.

My problem with it is just that it does 2 rockets worth of damage with the whole mag. I also think the shield damage bonus is completely unnecessary and rarely ever useful... I think pre-loading them would make it better but not much if at all.

The thing is, though, Drogoz would be really, really strong if his Salvo were buffed and made actually good and nothing were nerfed to compensate. He does a lot of damage, has a lot of mobility, and has an ult that guarantees a kill as long as it is used competently. Salvo is what keeps him higher end of mid-tier at the moment.

• @Dusklicious Got to take ult charge into account

Normal rockets cant hit people 6 units away for full damage and up to 10 units with fall off

4% ult charge per rocket

Salvo fully effective to 10 units and can hit people 15 units away

1.5 ult per rocket per enemy

Group of three 1.5x3x6 =27 ult charge if you did it with a fire spit that an extra 15% for 42% ult charge if you dont hit the spit directly with one of your rockets.

• I got to play a match of Paladins in which I was able to jump, all my shots registered and I had no delay at all. Probably the most enjoyable match I ever had in the last 3 months.

• PC

I am thinking about making a series where I play every tank (except Torvald, because he's in all realty a support that's just classified as a frontline so he doesn't count) as a point tank, and win with it. 😛 Of course in casuals because I don't want to have to Ruckus/Raum/Khan point in ranked. Like I might as well say goodbye to a whole divisions worth of TP at the least.

Though I have no mic at the moment, so... There would be no voice from me... RIP.