May Happy Thread

• PC

@TTraw My Dark Gifts match was trash but I was being hard flanked. I likely need to give it more of a chance.

Just curious, which did you place the mark on the most and why?

• @Vaporized I literally spammed mark off-cooldown to apply the shield card to whoever needed it. It worked really well. I guess that's the advantage of Dark Gifts over Spreading Influence - if you have 2 targets at once, you will have trouble spreading the shield card.

• Good news, Seris will get a buff.
    Bad news, it will probably make Mortal Reach a must pick again. Yay....

• PC

@TTraw What's the buff?

• @Vaporized Mortal Reach doesn't increase heal duration but healing per cast apparently will be the same (or similar?).

• PC

@TTraw said in May Happy Thread:

Dark Gifts has potential. Brings some nice shieldng too. Might be better than 2Mark... maybe.

Potential? Maybe I suppose with the right composition where you have characters that can utilize all of the benefits of it (which in your example, the Andro could). But Spreading Influence is pretty much straight up better. Grand Design applies on both marks, Healing comes out to 80% of the base heal on the heal target between both over 55% for 1 mark (though Shadow Tribunal exists and works really well with it, so you end up with potentially 100 healing at max rank), and all you get for Dark Gifts are stats that aren't all entirely useful on most of the cast, and a card that makes it significantly harder on you to heal the rest of your team. Probably factored into Raum's stats somewhat, though if not it could then be said that your 184k partially came from using it on him. Only two advantages I can think of with Dark Gifts are the shielding card being easier to use on who you want to use it on and the fact you don't have to keep track of two marks at once, but all the latter requires is understanding of micromanagement to get around.

My personal 2Mark Corvus build that I've not really seen too much success with thanks to feeders (though when it's allowed to it works nicely):

Priority Targets 5 (May lower it to 3), Grand Design 5, Battle-Ready 1, Condemnation 1 (May replace either filler with rank 2 or 3 of The Price of Salvation), Shadow Tribunal 3 (May raise it to rank 4).

Personally I think they should focus just on the CC Reduction (maybe make it like 25%), and maybe buff the heal/sec to something like 80. This would make it a good counter talent to the likes of BK and less just scattered all over the place.

AoC was more on the ball for meeting 25 with suggesting things the community actually wants. Much better than the last 2. Hopefully they keep that up. 👍 But now I have a different target for my anger that I believe could be empathized with (Don't want rage to bleed into the Happy Thread, so not going to get into it.)

• PC

Now a pretty much entirely legit Mastery 100 Barik. (Only bought level 70 because of dumb jokes) 😛

Took 1243 matches...

• @Dusklicious I don't think Dark Gifts healing is far off spreading influence, and whatever healing is missing as you can see can easily be offset by the amount of shielding it can put out.

So the discussion would be whether one more person with 25% Life Steal that heals you is better than Dark Gifts bonuses. I like having more self sustain to frag more, and 2Mark is easier to do, so I guess I will probably stick to the meta talent.

• PC

I found an interesting idea for a Terminus build that may make Crush possibly even competitive with Decimation. Totally destroys it in a 1v1 scenario. Have to test it out myself. 😏 Though this build will very likely not be viable against comps with good range.

EDIT: Testing it out and f*** the mobility on this build is so stupid... 🤣 Using It Follows 5. 😉

Build is: It Follows 5, It Waits 4, Hulking Monstrosity 3, Strength of Stone 2, Powerslave 1. Also rush Nimble, but that's a normal Term thing anyways.

• @Dusklicious There is a video of KamiVS where he uses this build. I tried it myself and it's kinda fun to stun someone and then blast all the charges in.

• Playing Corvus as a dmg is so fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsYbs5Z2wDQ

• @TTraw Why are you still waiting for Seris buffs? What kind of buffs?

• @KicsitCsicska I want Agony buffs and Io heal treatment. Ez

• @TTraw said in May Happy Thread:

treatment

Where do you know from that Seris will get new buffs to Mortal Reach?

• @KicsitCsicska jay flare video.

• @TTraw Thanks!
    Mortal reach is still her most popular talent. Why this will get a buff instead of Agony?

• PC

@Dusklicious said in May Happy Thread:

I found an interesting idea for a Terminus build that may make Crush possibly even competitive with Decimation. Totally destroys it in a 1v1 scenario. Have to test it out myself. 😏 Though this build will very likely not be viable against comps with good range.

EDIT: Testing it out and f*** the mobility on this build is so stupid... 🤣 Using It Follows 5. 😉

Build is: It Follows 5, It Waits 4, Hulking Monstrosity 3, Strength of Stone 2, Powerslave 1. Also rush Nimble, but that's a normal Term thing anyways.

This build has a few, pretty massive problems that make it situational. First off, you can't really use your charges unless you don't want the MS from It Follows so you won't have any range. Secondly, you can't really utilize siphon all that much because you don't have any way of regenerating it. Though the rewards outweigh the risks in certain matchups. It's a VERY good build for mirror matchups (it also makes Barik unable to really do much of anything as long as you pressure the objective), though 1v1 It Follows wouldn't work out very well for you. Also thirdly, the build has a harder time than usual generating ult charge. Which means a lot less sustain, and a worse time against the likes of Drogoz and Guillotine Zhin.

• @KicsitCsicska idk. AoC asked for Agony in base kit but it was denied.

• @TTraw Lol it would be broken af 😂 Except on high elo. But if the charge requirement was reduced to 3 it would be fine.

• @KicsitCsicska yeah, imagine SC with Agony. Broken af