May Happy Thread

• @TTraw said in May Happy Thread:

Oh yes Vex30 said Soul Collector Seris is viable solohealer. Finally, only took me a year to convince him.

I am glad Vex is producing again. He is my favorite content creator since Chavsberry and Jayflare don't make vids anymore. He removed his 81 kills vid btw. what a pity. 😄

• PC

@Dusklicious said in May Happy Thread:

@TTraw said in May Happy Thread:

Oh yes Vex30 said Soul Collector Seris is viable solohealer. Finally, only took me a year to convince him.

I am putting it in happy thread because lots of people blindly follow pros which means there will be less idiots complaining about me picking this talent.

Soul Collector is Seris' only even remotely close to viable talent.

I got some flak for using SC in a match not long ago. We had a secondary support too. I think it's a permanent mindset.

• @Vaporized I can say without a doubt that it is flat out better than mortal reach. Having 2900 health has way more value than being standing miles away from your team trying to hide from flankers.

Your rend soal heals for 15% per stack, it like at 1800 health with 4 stacks on one person. Then you add in that your doing so much more damage its just fantastic. Before i started using Soul Collector, I flat out hated playing Seris. I will upload a video of her in bit.

• PC

@Shadowpuppy

I used to use MR in prior to Season 3 and did well with it. For S3 it's SC or I play another champion. Don't upload a Seris video for my benefit. I have bunch of my own uploaded.

Stuff I would be interested in: Evie, BK, Drogoz... notice a trend here?

• @Vaporized I dont think anyone wants to watch me suck ass at Evie and Bombking

• PC

@Shadowpuppy

Hah, glad I'm not the only one 🙂

For some reason one of my Furia videos has top views out of some 50 odd videos - maybe try her. Seems like higher interest than anything else I put out there. I haven't even tried her this update so maybe I'd watch it.

Edit: Oops, I see you have a Furia... Maybe do another where you're solo or main healer.

• @TTraw said in May Happy Thread:

I am putting it in happy thread because lots of people blindly follow pros which means there will be less idiots complaining about me picking this talent.

She was viable all the time as a hybrid. She works against tanks, deployables and stacked up teams. If you are a little bit more experienced you also can kill your counters:
    20200507201808_1.jpg

• PC

Gets console-exclusive skins out of nowhere. Okay... We take those I guess.

Also, I just got an Atlas quadra... Not bad at all.

• @Vaporized Drogoz game play as requested

https://youtu.be/zXr5U8D-zwA

This one is still uploading but i was salivating when i saw the comp the other team picked.

https://youtu.be/B-_7mNDCEQw

Its hard to get much better than this for Wyrm Jets Drogoz. Furia could kinda hit me and Evie would get a shot here and there. The cherry on top was the other drogoz didnt go jets so he could not hang in the air with me.

477022a2-7644-4fa4-80fc-deb2925c240b-image.png

• Don't use survival 1 Vapor^

• @Jello770 Classic, someone that plays what everyone else plays doesnt know how to test things out him self. While you where sitting around learning all the things that everyone else said was bad, i was actually playing those things that people said dont work.

The first game i posted that card procts 4 times and all 4 times it kept me alive.

You think that 10% health is some magical number that makes this card not useful, BECAUSE for every other champ with this type of card you would be correct, however, wyrm jets drogoz is able to avoid so much damage and be so illustive that this card is probably one of the best 1 point cards you could possibly run.

• There are so many times that I go to 130 health and thrust away to saftey, my healer heals me and my thrust is already ready to put me back up in the air because this card proced the moment i activated my thrust.

• @Shadowpuppy cool try that vs. half decent players, where people can actually aim

• @Jello770 have you ever thought that maybe they hit you so much because your movement sucks?

• @Jello770 Actually i already know why you think this card sucks, because while you where following trends i was learning how to adapt. You probably pick Wyrm jets drogoz into Lian and then wonder why you get owned. If you look at the comps that i posted, i picked the talent vs teams that cant hit me very well. It something i like to call knowledge and skill. You just pick your meta talent for every champ every match and then follow the sheep in what is good and not good based on crap skill. The biggest difference between me and you, is i play everything my self and make my own loadouts. So when something works, i understand why it works and when to use it.

• This post is deleted!

• PC

@Jello770 your reputation Is going down to hell.. better to stop (yes yes I know you’ll offend me)

• PC

@Shadowpuppy

Tnx... Funny how you got away with ulting with just 1 health bar left in that first one. lol

You are far better than I am. Odd is I'm not bad with Pharah on OW but that might be because one can switch when appropriate.

Jello770 has some merrit regarding players with aim - although he's on gamepad so whatever.... Try turning off cross play to make it a fair playing field.

• When you realize HP 5 + Shield Card 5 + Haven 3 on Imani will tank 3 bodyshots from strix and leave you at exactly 1 hp 😈 😈 😈

• PC

@TTraw Imani can snipe him making him hide. Why would you take 3 shots in the first place?