May Happy Thread

• Question, Does body blocking term ult protect people behind you. Aka if i Khan shout standing in front of him will it keep someone alive right behind me?

• Also, i forgot i had cross play on, turned it off... Match timer went up to 2 minutes BUT, all the correct people bought cauterize. I almost forgot what its like to play with people that understand basic game mechanics.

• PC

@Shadowpuppy

3.3 seems to have increased the Q time somewhat since 3.2.

I'm a bit annoyed that we still have to turn on cross play to do training matches. What's the point of this? At least now in 3.3 if the Q fails it doesn't put you in a real match anymore like 3.2 did.

Still I don't like having to remember to turn it off - 3.1 and prior didn't have this problem at all.

• @Vaporized Training matches should just be wide open no matter what setting you have set.

• PC

@Shadowpuppy

That's how it was in 3.1 and prior. If they wanted people to know they were cross playing they could put a blurb on the training tab.

There is an issue with cross play in general. I had someone friend request from training last night. I accepted it but now I just discovered it's from a console player on gamepad. I don't have a problem with that except I want real matches to be with KBM players only so I'm going to end up defriending the person. 😞

If they won't tell us input method in a match they should at least do so in the friend request and in the friend/party system. They should also indicate the current cross play setting of friends.

• @Vaporized https://youtu.be/U8xJTbFNU6k

Tried some Evie, i guess all my Dredge playing has made me allot better at prediction. First game in along time and it was not bad.

I had to change to point pressure to win as our tank just wouldn't stand on the circle.

• @Vaporized
    Fire Imani's biggest counters are snipers, since they do what she wants to do, only hitscan. So in long range 1v1 they have the upper hand because they can dodge your projectiles. And what counters snipers? Not being allowed to 2tap a squishy.

The fact that she has 3601 hp and not 3600 hp is literally 33% difference in her ttk against snipers.

Besides, this will also save me from 2 headshots in a row.

• PC

@TTraw Yeah, Strix technically should be able to out snipe Imani however there should be another player (hopefully a decent flanker) also going after him. If you hit him just once he's lost half his health. He can't afford to get hit by Imani again.

If you happen to take a hit, hopefully you can get a heal. A sniper may not be as lucky since they often get left out in the cold because of positioning.

That Haven 3 is going to cost 1800 credits. I rarely get a match that lasts over 18 minutes so my chances of investing in that much Haven is low - especially considering I want both caut and nimble to both be at least L2. Don't get me wrong, I get shields a lot. It's just not likely I will get a shield to L3 under normal conditions.

• PC

@Vaporized said in May Happy Thread:

@TTraw Yeah, Strix technically should be able to out snipe Imani however there should be another player (hopefully a decent flanker) also going after him. If you hit him just once he's lost half his health. He can't afford to get hit by Imani again.

You know how hard even a half-way decent Strix is to flank right?

Really getting the hang of Corvus. This healing was in a game where I had a comp with a solo-tank Khan and a Pip off-healer by the way:

Corvuus.jpg

Corvo.jpg

• PC

@Dusklicious said in May Happy Thread:

You know how hard even a half-way decent Strix is to flank right?

Really? I had no idea.... (sarcasm)

• PC

@Shadowpuppy said in May Happy Thread:

@Vaporized https://youtu.be/U8xJTbFNU6k

Tried some Evie, i guess all my Dredge playing has made me allot better at prediction. First game in along time and it was not bad.

I had to change to point pressure to win as our tank just wouldn't stand on the circle.

Not bad. Wasn't expecting Snow Globe. Your Corvus did some good saves.. Hope you gave him a commendation.

I see you're getting the same "wanna be friends" type comments.. lol.

• @TTraw I tried out Imani. We just carried a bot healer 😁
    20200508201611_1.jpg
    Splitting Ice works well against deployables! But she still isn't my favorit...

• @KicsitCsicska
    Fire imani is just a slow dpseris, you should enjoy her quite a bit.
    But yeah, ice feels dreadful without the combo.
    What loadout and talent did you use?

• @TTraw Seris has burst selfheal and attack what goes through enemies. Fire Imani is rather like Sha Lin. I used Splitting Ice, but used fire stance as well.
    Ancient Duty V
    Arcane Flame III
    Swift Sear III
    Ice in her Veins I
    Elemental Grace III

Kinda tank loadout, coz I faced against long rangers. Buck was annoying, but at the end I learned to handle him somehow. I had to buy Veteran... 😂

• @KicsitCsicska
    xd you actually use exact same loadout as my fire loadout. Except i run Mana Rift cuz it's OP.

Fire Imani actually is similar to seris. Her LMB can be shot round corners and her RMB pierces enemies.

• @TTraw Wow, I didnt know 😀 You wrote about max shield card as well, what defends 3 sniper shots 🙂
    I don't realy like shield cards, coz these doesn't defend the attack what puts you below the X percent HP, just activates after. This time I just get cover and my shield disappears after some seconds...
    I got much free dmg with Splitting Ice, even kills. I like this talent 😎
    Once my team died, I flought to the next corner on low HP, somehow haven't been sniped down, activated Fire Cannon and waited for my death. Buck appeared and I burned him down before he could kill me 😁

• @KicsitCsicska well, i have 2 loadouts for fire imani. 1 is general purpose, and one max hp+shield for things like strix/nessa/andro/buck.

Splitting ice deals lots of damage like grohk, but Mana Rift kills a lot 😄

• @TTraw We started with bot healer and bot tank. I had 0 elim and 4 death after the first round. 0-2 matchstat. I decided to not giving up, and I carried it somehow but I still don't know how 😁
    But Im still bad as Imani. I waste many mana attacks and miss these delayed shots.
    Yesterday my friend asked me to join for play 5v5 custom matches. I said "ok, why not", and he informed me that I applied into an esport team 😂 😂

• @TTraw I said that my only aim is to see some Seris bans 😂