May Rage Thread

• PC

Isn't Luna supposed to ride the payload now? Gets on the payload but ends up getting off - usually on turns.

I had a team but... I can't believe this crap is still happening...

20200511201032_1.jpg

• PC

My ethernet cable stopped working so I have to buy a new one before I can play Paladins again and I can't do that now considering it's 3:30 AM where I live... Yay. I'm just using somebody else's computer to post and whatnot for the time being. I should be able to get back on tomorrow, probably.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in May Rage Thread:

My ethernet cable stopped working

Rats?

• every second game is fucking frog isle, at this point I'm dodging every game on that map

• PC

Yay. I'm just using somebody else's computer to post and whatnot for the time being. I should be able to get back on tomorrow, probably.

Something happened to the PC I use in the last month.. now I am forced to play paladins on switch. I prefer the steam paladins. I am now using the mobileto browse the forums 😞

• PC

@Vaporized said in May Rage Thread:

Rats?

Seems so. Cord is in two pieces now... Should be able to find one at Wal-Mart.

• PC

Rats?

Seems so. Cord is in two pieces now... Should be able to find one at Wal-Mart.

Maybe Snoozer got off his fat butt.

hamster.jpg

If you dare to go anywhere, I'm sure they have it. Don't you have a spare somewhere lying around? May have come with your router, modem or something like that.

• PC

If you dare to go anywhere, I'm sure they have it. Don't you have a spare somewhere lying around? May have come with your router, modem or something like that.

I have spares, but they're all too short to reach. Most of them are only like 5 or 10 foot cables when I probably need 20.

• PC

pretty sad to see all the old generals from the forum not being there at all or leaving one by one

• Kinda funny, that other players already saying the same things like i did months ago 😄

https://forums.hirezstudios.com/paladins/topic/2119/are-you-aware-that-player-ranking-is-not-working-in-that-way
    (already raged in January) https://forums.hirezstudios.com/paladins/post/12905

• PC

Imagine somebody being downright toxic trying to play the victim. 😒

• PC

@TangAce said in Dusklicious' Tier List:

I also love how it's always you 3 and only you 3 to downvote my posts just cause you ain't happy bout what I'm sayin

by the way, just a tiny update, cause I am soooo bad (and cause some people still think I'm P2)
    I just jumped from D5 to D2, it took me 40 games this split to be D2 (yeah I kinda wasn't lucky in some games 😕 usually it should take 30 games)
    and you guys are still stuck plat or below...
    maybe you should stop playing talus?

If you put me in that 3 you're TOTALLY WRONG... I didn't vote ANYTHING in either direction in that topic. Also, according to my profile I haven't down voted anything for 5 days... The down vote should just be disabled because some people can't handle squat.

That said, you deserve some down voting simply because of the tone of your posts. Why is it so hard for people to provide their opinion without being a ....? I voted for you for the AOC but it's probably a good thing you didn't get it.

• PC

That said, you deserve some down voting simply because of the tone of your posts. Why is it so hard for people to provide their opinion without being a ....? I voted for you for the AOC but it's probably a good thing you didn't get it.

$#!+ like that is why I honestly would have said NOT to vote him in. He'd clearly only be out for his own agenda and what he wants and if anybody disagrees he'll just be all egotistical about it. Seriously I expressed MULTIPLE times that the lists are purely made based on my own opinions based on my experiences playing the game.

But of course that's not good enough because I've only climbed to D4...

Though I'm considering having my own run next year if I can. I would be trying to do it in the best interests of the majority of this forum who aren't toxic @$$holes. Also just sort of gauging what the community wants. Heck I'm friends with one of the Steam Mods too, @PWNDotcom who I personally voted for last year.

• PC

UPDATE on cords: Couldn't find one long enough at Wal-Mart, so had to order one off of Amazon... Should be here in about a week...

• PC

@Vaporized

never included you
    the 3 of them will know who they are, I don't mind getting downvoted if I say some shit or whatever, but I do hate getting downvoted for saying the truth, or at least things with good arguments behind it
    oh yeah my tone is pretty bad, cause people can't listen to my arguments, so yeah after repeating myself times and times...no wonder
    all they do is trying to find any reason they can to make everyone think I am not good enough to provide good quality stuff
    why is it so hard for people to stop trying to compare stats with me? especially when they say nonsense like I'm plat, when they clearly know that it's not my pc rank?

so yeah I'm being a d toward these people, anyway they hate me already (cause who wouldn't hate someone saying the guide you wrote is basically bad, at least I would think about what people say, change stuff and so on, like I've done for my guides or concept...)
    I also can't talk normally, my emotions are always mixed in whatever I write or say, and I can't help it, doesn't mean I hate these guys or whatever, if I really hated them or something I wouldn't reply or try to open their eyes or whatever

• @TangAce said in May Rage Thread:

so yeah I'm being a d toward these people, anyway they hate me already (cause who wouldn't hate someone saying the guide you wrote is basically bad

"It's the tone that makes the music" how we say in German. 🙂

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0
    and I'm not german so idc 🙂
    anyway I'm pretty much used to being hated by now, nothing I can do to change that anyway

• PC

Why can't somebody just post their own opinions without somebody else coming in and being a total d*** about it? And when they are, they as well just go around and say things that are totally ridiculous why don't they?

Bottom line of my sig, just saying.

People who instalock DPS and throw really just need to stop. I mean instalocking in and of itself is debatably throwing... 😒

• PC

@Dusklicious

I instalock quite often. I'm usually the first or second to do so. At that point there are 3-4 others who can make up the comp. If they choose not to do so sensibly it's on them, not me. If I wanted to front or support every match I could just play ranked.

BTW, My last Amazon order took a month to get even when everything was in stock. GL. I had bought something off Ebay last week and got it in 2 days.

• PC

BTW, My last Amazon order took a month to get even when everything was in stock.

Yeah it's supposed to come on the 19th or the 20th...