May Rage Thread

• @KicsitCsicska said in May Rage Thread:

I cant report, coz the match havent started. I didn't pick. I would like to report the player who picked seris only for not let me play her as dmg.

Unfortunately, people aren't keen on dps supports. No one else is going to pick support usually. Even with a Grohk that admits he's going damage, people will still not pick support.

In that case you need a friend to queue up with. I met with a duo that would ask for double support because the guy wanted dps Grohk. When people seemed like they weren't going to follow his wish, his friend would go support as a back up. I offered to be support one game, but in the other game I had to go tank, so his friend went the primary support.

• Had a Viktor with a master border throw my ranked game by going Shrapnel, most likely trying to do that fucking grenade challenge. What the fuck are the requirements for Masters? They allow anyone up there apparently.

• @TangAce said in May Rage Thread:

@Vaporized

never included you
    the 3 of them will know who they are, I don't mind getting downvoted if I say some shit or whatever, but I do hate getting downvoted for saying the truth, or at least things with good arguments behind it
    oh yeah my tone is pretty bad, cause people can't listen to my arguments, so yeah after repeating myself times and times...no wonder
    all they do is trying to find any reason they can to make everyone think I am not good enough to provide good quality stuff
    why is it so hard for people to stop trying to compare stats with me? especially when they say nonsense like I'm plat, when they clearly know that it's not my pc rank?

so yeah I'm being a d toward these people, anyway they hate me already (cause who wouldn't hate someone saying the guide you wrote is basically bad, at least I would think about what people say, change stuff and so on, like I've done for my guides or concept...)
    I also can't talk normally, my emotions are always mixed in whatever I write or say, and I can't help it, doesn't mean I hate these guys or whatever, if I really hated them or something I wouldn't reply or try to open their eyes or whatever

I like you. I don't agree with everything you say. Architectonics Barik wasn't bad, even before the Tinkering nerf. Resonance Ying however is bad.

Still, I do like your guides and you do provide a lot of information. I also like how you had the initiative to make a full list of guides with the help of the community. 🙂

• PC

It took me like 15 matches to be done with ranked again. Bots, servers lags... it isnt fun either that "soft" reset means diamond 1 to plat 2 . I wont get the evie skin.

• @ShogunPukin yeah I gave up on ranked too. Every match I'm dealing with bots, damage healers and afks.

• PC

@HeartQueen
    resonance ying is bad rn, it wasn't when I was playing it
    but yeah right now it totally sucks
    I still don't play barik with archi, I prefer shield, but archi good
    archi wasn't bad, only tinkerin was way way better

• @TangAce If Valkure was there she would fight for Resonance buffs, I know 😀
    The most active forum member was actually a Resonance Ying main 😄

• PC

@KicsitCsicska
    yep totally agree, I still talk or play with her sometimes

now the most active members are well...talus players? 😞
    I wish I was more active so an other resoying would be the most active, but I lost faith in this forum

• PC

Not exactly about gameplay but about Paladins:

MY MULTIPLE ATTEMPTS TO PORT KOGA'S SFM MODEL INTO BLENDER WERE ALL FAILURES.

Just... wtf... HOW?!

That was 3 hours of my life I can never get back.

Goddammit.

• I SUBMITTED A FUCKING SUPPORT TICKET IN MARCH FOR AN ISSUE WITH A PROMOTION AND HAVEN'T HEARD SHIT FROM HIREZ SINCE THE AUTO-REPLY! OPENED AND CLOSED A TICKET WITH EPIC WITH 2 RESPONSES AND NOTHING FROM HI-REZ.

The lack of communication really ticks me off, like, makes me regret the money I did spend on 'em. Why support the unsupportive.

• @TangAce why would u think resonance is bad right now? It never changed for a long time so is it becuz of the new map pool? In the current ranked map pool i see 6 maps where I think resonance would be better than FL which are frog isle, serpent beach, jaguar falls, ice mines, Brightmarsh, and ascension peak.
    Also whats the point of running efficiency on resonance ying loadouts? I've never found myself using it before and am planning to using it again in the near future becuz of how valkure had the card in her loadouts and managed to get decent stats with it against high ranked casual games.

• @SNIper-poTAto said in May Rage Thread:

@TangAce why would u think resonance is bad right now? It never changed for a long time so is it becuz of the new map pool? In the current ranked map pool i see 6 maps where I think resonance would be better than FL which are frog isle, serpent beach, jaguar falls, ice mines, Brightmarsh, and ascension peak.
    Also whats the point of running efficiency on resonance ying loadouts? I've never found myself using it before and am planning to using it again in the near future becuz of how valkure had the card in her loadouts and managed to get decent stats with it against high ranked casual games.

No. Resonance was good because of the postfire of .1, where using dimensional link with Resonance would make the illusions heal faster than the base kit. It always healed less than Life Exchange, but it allowed more more damage. Now that the postfire is .5, it's useless. Your healing numbers aren't any better than focusing lens, and you do less damage than focusing lens. So instead of the best of both worlds where you could heal for 200k and damage for 150k, you're doing even less now of both.

• "Why do people at the top instalock dps and have us bottom picks tank?" - last pick Gold V Lian

Oh I don't know, maybe it's because you suck at dps and literally feed. Lian against Barik, Raum, and Zhin. Genius drafting Lian. You totally would have done well as a dps if the top picks had gone tank. I see you getting killed by a fucking Life Exchange Ying who was trash. You truly could have carried the top pick dps.

Screenshot (360).png

Screenshot (361).png

Not that this entire game was her fault. Willo had issues with positioning, leading her to die more than she should have. Furia was trying to go dps with Exterminate, which is a worse dps talent than Cherish. Think about it....

Screenshot (362).png

When you hit 'an enemy.' Meaning you get full wrath when you hit two enemies assuming the card is at 5. With exterminate, you only get 50% because it stays on that one enemy. With Cherish, you get more wrath, which is controlled damage, and you heal more which also increases the wrath. Exterminate does not damage as much as Cherish. Therefore, exterminate is not viable as a double support. That also screwed us over. Tyra did the best out of the dps, but even her cards were wrong. Why no damage reduction? Running Tyra without nade damage reduction at 5 and the speed after firebomb at 2 as a filler card, is not a good Tyra.

• PC

@SNIper-poTAto

it is bad because of the current meta
    it doesn't burst or apply enough caut to be good against double support comps, then focus lens exists, does more consistent damage, isn't buggy, and heals more
    also resonance took nerf after nerf in terms of loadout, you need 2 lvl 5 cards that weren't needed before just cause they nerfed dim link
    oh also dim link actually changed a while ago, and imo that change makes resonance harder to play cause you gotta turn your camera around way more, and precisely remember tp position (cause before you would just cycle between tps regardless of where you were aiming at after the first tp, now you gotta look where you want to tp, which is annoying af, especially when you are using all 5 possible tp locations)

• @TangAce said in May Rage Thread:

yep totally agree, I still talk or play with her sometimes

Lol, she still plays? She had good ideas, but she blamed the developers and flanker mains so often. Even in PM.

now the most active members are well...talus players? 😞

Idk. Do you think to @Shadowpuppy ?

I lost faith in this forum

Why?

• PC

@KicsitCsicska

yup still plays, yeah she was salty toward flanks, like 90% of this community, I've made a comment on reddit defending flank players and finally saying what should be said about supports (and I was a support main for so long) I never got flamed that hard in my entire time playing this game, hopefully a bunch of people stood by me and got flamed with me lmao

well him, the two or three other dudes seemingly his friends, ya know the kind of people thinking they are so good and playing their own meta that they think is better than what people play
    but as someone who actually played offmeta for years...I know where the limit is, unlike them
    and I at least never wrote guides so shitty that people came to say it was garbage, nah, my offmeta guides were always appreciated and never wrote nonsense like "shalin is a great counter to barik" ^^ and I also never got stuck in plat playing my offmeta stuff...

and yeah I lost faith, people can't even read properly nowadays, the only people left are all against me so no one will even see the nonsense these guys are typing
    all the people from old forums left one by one for diverse reasons, and while there are still a few people actually saying good stuff, and not discrediting me all the time (heck there's even still a few people using me as reference lmao) most are just a bunch of noobs who will never improve with their closed mindset (come on have you seen that dude trying to find whatever reason he can to make people believe I'm not master...) so yeah, I don't wanna stay in a place full of people like that
    I was writing guides, helping people the best I could, creating stuff, people liked it, thanked me, and so on, and yes I really appreciate when my work is useful and people thank me for it, it takes a damn lot of time and investment
    now that people don't want my stuff anymore, I'll just go away and let them stay noobs cause I don't even care about them at all, and the few that will still think high of me can always come talk to me on discord or in game and I'll gladly help

• @TangAce I thought you will reasoning with devs doesn't listen to the forum or something connected to the game. The difference between us is IDC the community at all. I write here for the devs. You fight with other players 😀 And teached them. It's cool! 😎 Just ignore trolls and you will be happy 🙂 You don't have to prove yourself at all.

• @HeartQueen said in May Rage Thread:

When you hit 'an enemy.' Meaning you get full wrath when you hit two enemies assuming the card is at 5. With exterminate, you only get 50% because it stays on that one enemy

This is wrong, it gives your rath on each tick... I think. level 3 is enough to fill up your entire rath bar with one person hit using exterminate.

• @TangAce such a sad story, butt hurt elitest begging for sympathy.

• PC

@KicsitCsicska

I'm still sad devs ain't looking that much at what's written on forum
    but you're right, I do write mostly for other players, always have
    but now I just feel I'm losing my time trying to teach people who think they know better when they clearly don't (and I know someone will say I'm the one thinking I know it all, the difference is I always listen and try to see if there are good points in what people say, while you guys don't have any solid arguments behind your words)

@Shadowpuppy not begging, just stating facts 🙂 the only thing you know how to do is discrediting and insulting, you were never capable of argumenting anything you ever said in your guides and other stupid posts (like we tell you why talus isn't good, giving a precise list of reasons, and you only say, it doesn't matter talus is good, wow damn so many reasons why talus is good)

[EDITED BY MOD]