May Rage Thread

• PC

@Vaporized said in May Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious Was it really rats? lmao

Looks like it... Have heard a few in the walls, so not surprised.

• PC

@TangAce @Shadowpuppy

My pro guide... Get good... Covers it all.

You guys should pay me for this professional advice 🙂

• PC

@Dusklicious said in May Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious Was it really rats? lmao

Looks like it... Have heard a few in the walls, so not surprised.

I hope you ordered more than one cable then... and traps too.

• @Dusklicious They hate aluminume foil, they cant stand the smell of it and they dont like chewing on it. Wrap your new cord in it and it should make them chew on something else

• PC

All of these stupid tier lists from people who clearly haven't played the game in months at the least are hilarious but nonetheless misinformation that needs to be stopped from spreading. There may be subjectivity in tier lists, but it only exists to an extent. I mean Atlas, the second best character in the game? You know the one that's hardly if even at all viable in competitive play? What? 😆

And how is Io lower than half of the support cast? Seriously what in the f*** are these people on... This is literally the worst tier list I've ever seen.

Also apparently Torvald is as good as Terminus and Ash... 🤣

• PC

Played some real matches... Did people forget how to shoot or what? I do more damage than anyone on my team as Barik. I do more damage than Strix as Grover. What the heck...

One match as Imani our Zhin was complaining of lag. Enemy also complained about it. NA server..

• PC

Played some real matches... Did people forget how to shoot or what? I do more damage than anyone on my team as Barik.

Barik can do a lot of damage over the course of a match, but top damage with any tank is usually a bad sign... 😒

• PC

@Dusklicious Another one... This was Fortify and I'm still top damage. I knew I was doomed when I saw the Strix pick.

20200516190254_1.jpg

• PC

Ferocity Grover? That's one to add to the list of throw picks. Had one that was basically completely useless the entire game... Also imagine picking that $#!+ on Brightmarsh of all maps.

• PC

Imagine a server fix that fixes nothing. Oh wait, you don't have to imagine anything.

• Dps mains, you are not entitled to the support of your choice if you're only picking that support solely to pocket you. This is a TEAM game and supports help the TEAM. If I see an Inara, and you decide to throw as Buck instead of picking your good Androxus just because I'm not going Jenos to pocket you, then you're trash. I need to heal the Inara while also healing you. This means Furia, Grover on smaller maps, and Io. I'm not going to go Jenos just to damage boost you, and leave our Inara against a Bomb King on point. That's stupid. You are not entitled to a pocket no matter your role. I wouldn't even pocket a Barik/Inara, champions that are point tanks, so it's a snowballs chance in Hell that I'm going to pocket a flank.

• PC

@Dusklicious Enemy had a Ferocity Grover... Sheesh. We lost this.. Lian's ult not firing when I wanted.. Weird stuff. Looks like our Andro got DC'd - did come back though.

20200517114328_1.jpg

• PC

Another one who buys wrecker for unknown reasons.. Ying complained of lag - NA server. Who said Term won't die?

20200517163204_1.jpg

20200517163209_1.jpg

• PC

@Vaporized sometimes I buy an item accidentally.. maybe he bought it accidentally

• PC

@NoMemeNoLife said in May Rage Thread:

@Vaporized sometimes I buy an item accidentally.. maybe he bought it accidentally

Got it to level 2... I don't believe that.

• PC

@Vaporized people used to think wrecker work against term for some reason, maybe thats why they bought it.

• PC

@ShogunPukin you mean raum, right?

• PC

Once again, the AoC disappoints me... Only slightly this time.

• The Atlas "buff" they're asking for likely won't help the character in any meaningful way. I mean I'll take a buff to him, but weapon spread buffs? I don't see the point of that at all. They need to focus on making his strengths in terms of utility stronger, not making him just a watered down version of the Atlas people whined about in Season 2. MY suggestion would be to replace Ravages of Time with a cooldown CDR card, so he has a way of having even somewhat consistent uptime on his abilities that for the most part have cooldowns that are a bit long.
    • Z1 once again gets it wrong saying Grover needs to be nerfed. Also, the idea he has for it anyways is f***ing laughable beyond belief. Seriously, why do people think he's god's gift to the AoC or something when most of what he suggests is completely and utterly ridiculous? Grover is perfectly fine in his current state. Although I do agree that he could use some tweaks. Nerfing Chop Down and Fatalis while buffing his heal talent to be actually useful would be a much better way to go about this, but what he wants seems to be a thorough gutting of the meta playstyle, which could easily result in Grover becoming one of the worst supports in the game.
    • The Corvus ideas are pretty solid and highlight most of his issues, but at the same time, I feel like overall he's in a balanced state and what they're suggesting ends up being a buff that I feel is unnecessary.
    • Jayflare saying Jenos needs to be buffed... 😆 I mean he didn't say that word for word, but he pretty much said that.

Though a good few good ideas definitely came through, their ideas mostly on supports just make no sense, and the Atlas buff they suggested would be appreciated, but not appreciable. Would make his uncharged shots more consistent, but a little more consistency on his uncharged damage isn't going to change much. If anything, he may average maybe about 2000 more damage in a 10 minute game, which isn't very much at all. Though if they go further in this direction, he may become exactly the same thing they nerfed down in Season 2. Oh and half of them didn't have topics this time around as well, though that doesn't concern me as much as giving them bad suggestions.

Also, NOBODY suggested Io nerfs. This is who you voted for people. 👍

@Vaporized Both. 😒

• PC

@Dusklicious I was being specific to that match. No one on my team got wrecker against term.

• PC

@Dusklicious I was being specific to that match. No one on my team got wrecker against term.

But yeah people have had that misconception about both characters.