May Rage Thread

• PC

Imagine a support player lying about what their flank is doing and saying "Strix is an easy flank" when he just isn't for any flanker in the game because he two shots you before you can even close the f***ing distance.

"u rushed mid I saw u" when I never, ever rushed mid the entire game, and was constantly trying to flank them and unable to do so simply because Strix and Cassie is a hard DPS duo to flank, regardless of who you're playing as. Didn't help we had no point tank, and a toxic-@$$ support that went straight-up damage, but yet managed to do no damage either.

• I played in plat2 without a single lose:
    20200516204244_1.jpg

In the last match I got tp up the cursed 99:
    20200516204353_1.jpg

I needed 1 more for the multiply division up, for get dia again. And I got these team:
    OMG, what can I do in 3v5? Our Pip and Inara are just noobs. You just have to watch this loading screen and you know it's a lost match.
    20200516205057_1.jpg

I did everythink what a Seris can do here. Their DPSes where skillful, they was able to retreat before I could kill them. I got top dmg in the game but still wasn't enaugh...
    20200516210930_1.jpg

After I lost a similar match with a noob Torvald-Evie combo, who did noting, but they started the match with: "Im Evie."
    Finally I got my rank up: plat2 ->plat1 😑 With a frikin win strike unti 99 tp. I deserved Diamond 😒

• PC

Whoever thought it was okay for Strix to outduel an OVERCHARGED TALUS who is hitting pretty much EVERY shot at VERY close range is a clown. 🤡

Nerf his rifle's fire rate EM just please. This isn't a "sniper fantasy" this is a sniper doing something no sniper should be able to do.

• @Dusklicious said in May Rage Thread:

@HeartQueen said in May Rage Thread:

It's reminiscent of that time period when I was one-tricking Willo. I ran into a team with Ying, Atlas, Ruckus, Lian, and Strix. Me and Evie both kept dying that fucking match. My friend joked and told me that was the "nope. not today!" team. Ugh!

Probably back when Atlas was actually good I'd imagine. Right now a comp like that would not work 9 times out of 10. And the 10th time it's because the other team sucked something bad. If only they'd buff him in a way that's actually meaningful and not just turning him into the same thing he used to be, a left-click holding snipe tank that spammed right click when it was off CD (all the while somehow being oppressive, with what SHOULD be the hardest OT in the entire game)

It was during that period. Atlas was new, but it was after he got quality of life buffs to make him better because everyone thought he was bad on release. He was a good Atlas too because he sniped me out of the sky during my ult along with Strix and Lian. Me and Evie were target practice for Atlas, Strix, and Lian that match. It was a nightmare.

@Dusklicious said in May Rage Thread:

Imagine a support player lying about what their flank is doing and saying "Strix is an easy flank" when he just isn't for any flanker in the game because he two shots you before you can even close the f***ing distance.

"u rushed mid I saw u" when I never, ever rushed mid the entire game, and was constantly trying to flank them and unable to do so simply because Strix and Cassie is a hard DPS duo to flank, regardless of who you're playing as. Didn't help we had no point tank, and a toxic-@$$ support that went straight-up damage, but yet managed to do no damage either.

I remember when I was playing a lot of Buck. Two backline dps that deal a lot of damage camping together in anticipation of me. You can't ignore them either or they'll do a number on your team. What I usually did was go for the more skilled one first or the one who was doing the most damage. For me, it was the Strix. Strix was carving up my team, so I went after him first. To this day I respect Buck as the sniper killer. Buck had too much health and dr for the Strix to quick scope like he can with other flanks.

• Trying to get these weak front lines up to 20 remined me of why i hate playing front line

• PC

@Shadowpuppy said in May Rage Thread:

Trying to get these weak front lines up to 20 remined me of why i hate playing front line

Playing Support/DPS usually reminds me that I hate dealing with bad tanks, part of why I main tanks in the first place.

Oh and when I play Flank and I'm against a Strix I remember exactly why I don't like playing THAT role, personally.

• @Dusklicious I feel like when im damage i can affect the outcome of a bad team buy killing the correct targets, but when my whole team is tard tastic i feel almost helpless. Of course i have Fernando, Atlas, Ruckus, and Raum as my tanks below 20 so that is probably why. If i was Makoa or Barik i could do allot more.

• PC

@Shadowpuppy said in May Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious I feel like when im damage i can affect the outcome of a bad team buy killing the correct targets, but when my whole team is tard tastic i feel almost helpless. Of course i have Fernando, Atlas, Ruckus, and Raum as my tanks below 20 so that is probably why. If i was Makoa or Barik i could do allot more.

Raum is pretty solid at the moment, but the rest are mid-tier at best... I mean there's still Torvald which is an utter joke of a character who can easily be countered by teams who have half a brain, but yeah Fern, Ruckus, and Atlas are probably 4th, 3rd, and 2nd worst respectively tank-wise at the moment. Makoa isn't really in a much better state than Fern is though, but Barik is top 3 tank-wise.

• PC

This is crap. Barik threw after being down 2-0. I asked the tib what happened cause they didn't even try anymore. He said Lex & Strix were doing who knows what. They weren't bots.

20200519205226_1.jpg

• Switch

When will this game ever be fixed

• Dodging is gonna kills us….well you all, i stoped trying and im on the 0.5% that just does bot matches and farms bp, why do i still play? Well shit i could ask the same to you 😆

• PC

To people complaining about this game, at least it isn't Crucible.

At least it isn't Crucible.jpg

Bad reviews.jpg

Another one.jpg

Another oone.jpg

I was originally hyped for this game, but now? I'm just not even going to waste my time installing it. It's published by Amazon anyways, so that's on its own an issue I have with it. Amazon needs to keep their grimy hands out of game publishing. I mean we'll still have Bethesda, and 2K, and EA, and Konami... But not even going to consider them one at this point because every game they publish is destined to fail.

• Judging that game only by the reviews isn't really sensible to me. Try it out, then say something....And it literally just came out today, give it some time at least....

• PC

@schachmaty said in May Rage Thread:

Judging that game only by the reviews isn't really sensible to me. Try it out, then say something....

Well, I can't do that, because it won't even let me install it. 😆 Though if it is anything like the reviews say it is, it might be a huge waste of time to even install.

I guess I'll just install Black Squad instead. Or I could just stick to Paladins and TF2, idk.

• PS_Messages_20200520_201255(1)(1)_3_resized.jpg

I go against good people and get shit on my team. I really should've waited for a duo. This is just sad. At least with a duo, there's a chance that at least one person won't be complete shit.
    Gotta love the last pick Tiberius when we already have two dps. "I don't know how to tank." Bro... Then at least pick a Kinessa counter like Buck. It's hard to die with Buck against a Kinessa unless there is a huge skill gap. I would say if he's getting double or triple teamed, but they were pretty much after me, Ying, and Barik super hard because we were the only ones who were an actual threat on the team.

• I dealt with last pick dps champions all game. If they would at least announce that they were a dps main, pfft!, then I would work around them. Instead they say nothing and then you're caught off guard. Then they wonder why they're bottom pick and have to fill. I don't know, maybe because you constantly lower your rank by throwing the game and thus keeping you at the bottom.

I honestly don't understand why people at the bottom want to be at the top and instalock dps so bad. I honestly hate it. I would prefer to point tank or support to be honest. Yet I have to dps because as seen by Tiberius, bottom pick dps are bad. They have poor drafting (Tiberius against Kinessa? Really?), and they usually have no skill; I'm usually a better dps than the proposed dps mains even as a support main. It's why I prefer being at the bottom so I can fill out the draft nicely and not have to worry about a troll/bad bottom pick because I am the bottom pick.

• Decided to log in for a quick ranked game because surely luck would turn around??? Nope. Fucking throw. I decided to log the fuck off after that. This shit is so depressing. Literal trash cans play this game. This piece of shit Seris made this a 4v5 game.

depressing 4v5 game.jpg

• @HeartQueen She was worse than a bot 😮

• PC

@HeartQueen 0/0/0 just wow! Haven't seen anything like that outside of training. Even bots can do better. Looks like you guys almost pulled it off - great effort.

• @HeartQueen

Oh I don't see anything out of ordinary. This is just average Seris main at their peak performance.