May Rage Thread

• PC

Is there a throw challenge? Tib was definite thrower.

20200529165428_1.jpg

• PC

Enemy has friggin heals all over - I had caut 3. Strix and Ying must have DCd part way.

20200529213143_1.jpg

• PC

Not sure which thread this belongs in, really could go in happy or rage because it's kind of both but posting here because I don't feel like triple posting in that thread... 😯

Lost that btw lol.jpg
    Shield + Form.jpg
    Shield + Form Build.jpg

Testing out pairing a shield-centric card build with Formidable, and although I got good affirmation that this build might actually be quite decent (Could yet be better than my normal Formidable build... :P). The shield portion helps you get the healing from Formidable more reliably and also it gives you a consistently useful siege tool in Dire Need movement boosted shield plus the Nimble you normally max right after Caut anyways when you play Fernando if you're competent.

But my teammates this game were AWFUL... Ended up losing the game because a couple of my teammates fed an Androxus. Objective time was low because it was on KotH, but also because we had an Io so I was able to be more aggressive. All of them had at least 2 more deaths than I did, and I got solo Pip ulted TWICE.

• PC

My Siren's Call spray doesn't work anymore. I go to the sprays and it shows some other spray. WTF.

20200530130131_1.jpg

• I just got called troll for playing SC Seris and "not going healing". Because I totally didn't have like 3 cards that benefitted me from healing allies. It's 2020 and people still don't understan it is her meta talent even for healing.

Apparently some ignorant people can't comprehend the possibility of Seris actually pressing her RMB with Soul Collector equipped. I did very good healing considering out team comp and they continued to use their tongue, but not brain.

I wonder how many people would say Mortal Reach is a good heal talent if it wrote "your heal/cast is increased by 900 but cooldown is also increased by 1s". Because that's pretty much what it does.

• PC

I guess this is a large scale issue. On another account, same thing. What is this spray. Where's my Siren's Call?

20200530182016_1.jpg

• PC

Matchmaking at its finest. Had to play against the best Maeve on console with a team of mostly newer players. Playing Raum into this doesn't help either. If I played Barik instead this would have not been nearly as bad, as she like most level 200+ Maeve mains who've dumped a thousand hours into the character, runs Gambit because of the ceiling it has even if an absurdly high skill floor. Wouldn't have had to deal with Street Justice...

RIP.jpg

• PC

Uhm I'm starting to see why some people think Buck is OP now...

Combine him with Io and her DR talent and he's literally unkillable. Just had to deal with that playing healer in a ranked game, and it's obnoxious...

This is why we ban Io people. Io's the main thing making it downright broken. Even then Buck himself is probably MUCH better than I give him credit for. Too used to the days Caut countered him and he didn't have his broken Bounce House loadout everyone uses because it's broken.

Also triple DPS on both comps in a Plat-Diamond ranked game... what the f***? And now I lose against a comp with no point tank because I get only one teammate that doesn't just feed and act like the point tank should somehow be on the point for the entire game. Also tanks can't zone apparently. Also, HOW CAN YOU NOT DEAL WITH A RAUM PLAYNG F***ING KHAN?

Seriously no wonder I avoided ranked, the place is a bronzefest even in what should be high elo.

• @Dusklicious said in May Rage Thread:

Uhm I'm starting to see why some people think Buck is OP now...

Combine him with Io and her DR talent and he's literally unkillable. Just had to deal with that playing healer in a ranked game, and it's obnoxious...

This is why we ban Io people. Io's the main thing making it downright broken. Even then Buck himself is probably MUCH better than I give him credit for. Too used to the days Caut countered him and he didn't have his broken Bounce House loadout everyone uses because it's broken.

Also triple DPS on both comps in a Plat-Diamond ranked game... what the f***? And now I lose against a comp with no point tank because I get only one teammate that doesn't just feed and act like the point tank should somehow be on the point for the entire game. Also tanks can't zone apparently. Also, HOW CAN YOU NOT DEAL WITH A RAUM PLAYNG F***ING KHAN?

Seriously no wonder I avoided ranked, the place is a bronzefest even in what should be high elo.

"Ban Raum" (Picks Inara or Khan). That's the sign of bad games. People who can't kill the people they counter. Like a Skye shredding a Tyra and Vivian. "Next time ban Skye!" But you're Tyra... 😕

I also hate games where I'm not the one banning as well. Like Vivian was the one banning and let Io and Viktor through, on Bazaar, and decided to ban Tyra and Talus. Tyra and Talus? Really? "You suck Barik" - Vivian I've killed Viktor like 3 times Vivian, while trying to fight the dog, while trying to contest against 2 tanks that are getting pocketed by 15% damage reduction, etc. What more do you want? I have a Pip and Vivian who keep feeding. Take in mind none of my teammates were bots!

Screenshot (372).png