May Rage Thread

@GreenTheater

I'm not a mod on Reddit so I can't speak for how it gets run there.

We are not censoring anything. If you want to give information on where you think matchmaking is failing, that's fine. We have several threads already on this topic. If you want to provide examples, where you think it could do better etc, go ahead.

Your previous thread was not this. It was also not some great exposé like you seem to think it is. It was a tinfoil theory apparently suggesting that the marketing team is coding the matchmaking algorithm?

The mods here are also not EvilMojo employees. We're not privy to all their secrets and game mechanics, we have about as much information as you when it comes to these. We are here because we like the game and want to cultivate interesting, meaningful discussion. We are also not going to be getting a lawyer over a locked thread on a gaming forum. This is not as serious as you seem to think it is.

I won't be responding any further.

• @Peinzius that's very interesting. You tell me I'm speaking about a sort of tinfoil theory... (it's not conspiracy, it's just business)... Yet, you tell me that you don't know all EvilMojo secrets. Do you realize the controversy? Now I believe you and I apologize for thinking you were responsible. The Big Wheel is oiled perfectly, and it looks like they (EvilMojo... The name should speak for itself) don't want you to know what's behind. I'm also a lover of the game, I played Paladins first time in 2016.i gave you much money (surely not as much as many other players) but still, I supported you. What's totally DRIVES me crazy, is that you don't change obvious problems to the game. Now I understood and again, I apologize. It's EvilMojo that is controlling you, they give you the rules to follow... The bad guys are not you, it's EvilMojo and again, go search the ethimology of the word and you will understand they are a sort of '' illuminati''. No, no tinfoil hat, this is business and also a way to get citiziens of the world angry. Because they rely on us people being angry they love it when we fight eachother. That's how the world has been running for centuries. Small rich people who find a device to get people angry at eachother. It's a videogame sure, but just count how many players you have and you will realize it's not just game. Am I wrong? Lastly, I apologize to you hi rez employees, now I understood. EvilMojo is the cause of everything... This is why nothing has changed in the last year. Because they love how people fight/troll and hate eachother thanks to this so wrong matchmaking system, or totally unbalanced characters (strongest example is... Guess what, a nazi character) i don't expect that you understand the links between EvilMojo and Nazi esoteric researches. But trust me, I VE studied these topics for years and yes, there is a connection. It's mind control, not as a conspiracy theory thing, but as a way to drive humans toward an aggressive state. And that's what Paladins does. If you put a camera on players playing Paladins, will you see them smile, or get angry? You know the answer. And the fault is both ours, citiziens... And EvilMojo's.

• @Peinzius said in May Rage Thread:

@GreenTheater

. This is not as serious as you seem to think it is.

I won't be responding any further.

Trust me, it is serious because millions of people are getting angry in front of a screen while they may totally enjoy the beautiful gameplay. I explained the reasons above. It's a Big Wheel. Perfectly oiled but sadly, most people do not realize.

• @Peinzius said in May Rage Thread:

@GreenTheater we're just here to make sure that the forums aren't completely taken over by the same rants day after day.

Do you realize that if people do the same rants day after day, there IS a reason?do you realize that if you prevent this, there will NEVER be someone who takes the matter seriously, to solve it? If you keep locking threads who are '' same '' there is no evolution to the game. If you exclude them, you are choosing to close the eyes in front of serious problems. This is why it's been about 2 years that we complain about matchmaking. Because it doesn't work, but if you keep locking thread just because they contain the same '' rants'' as you call it, none will ever fix them. If you really have love toward the game, you should not behave like this. But again, I understood that EvilMojo is the master puppeteer to you can't do nothing, you are puppets just like we are. What a bad place this world.

• This post is deleted!

• PC

This post is deleted!

• @GreenTheater said in May Rage Thread:

I started a topic but I was censured. It was too bad for them, so they keep this '' rage thread'' because they perfectly know only some people will watch this. This is what I wrote. But damn it, I'm going to post it everyday, and if you ban me I will get legal ways because this is censorship, and it's not legal. Right? These are my words, you people are corrupted and possibly illuminati, u don't f care, my life is already a mess so I will keep posting this message if you keep censure me.

If you play ranked, you have to know this is a LUCK based game. It has nothing to do with skills, just like some people advertise. It's not skill based, it's luck based. It all depends on the matchmaking, and we know matchmaking works in a voodoo style way, it just does NOT work. Ranked games are purely based on luck, and I actually don't know if it's luck, or if it's marketing.. They put good players with bad players so that bad players keep playing because thx to good players they win every now and then. and possibly pay for in game purchases, while good players keep playing because they know they can climb, but the matchmaking doesn't allow..yet, they re good players so they buy in game purchases.
    This game has NOTHING to do with e sport, because sport must be fair. This game is not fair, so it has nothing to do with e sport. They just advertise as e sport so they get more people in, and gain more purchases

LOL

• PC

@Jello770 said in May Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious https://paladins.guru/profile/508872715-PassiveKilljoy go wild buddy

From what I'm seeing, you're just a hard-stuck plat with a massive ego problem. Get your head out of your @$$ and stop picking fights with people simply because you think you're the best at the game or some dumb $#!+.

• @Jello770 If you are not good enough to carry your way out of where you are then you are where you should be. If you need an entire team of solid people to win in the division you are in, that pretty much means you are in the correct division.

If you can still win when part of your team is crap then your probably to good for the division you are in.

• Also, the game changes as you level up. The crap i used to pull in silvers and in gold with not fly in Plat and i assume that the crap i pull in plat will not fly in Diamond... If you want to move up you may have to start really paying attention and see if you can learn some new tactics. Having high stats do not really indicate skill in higher levels. I made it to plat 1 before i hit my big losing streak. I need to work on my point tank skills, if i want to get to diamond. Try to figure out what you need to work on. You wont improve if you do not make a effort to think about doing so. Good luck

• @Dusklicious s2&3 gm, nice try though 🙂

• @Shadowpuppy Go tell that to Dusk kekW

• @GreenTheater said in May Rage Thread:

@Peinzius said in May Rage Thread:

@GreenTheater we're just here to make sure that the forums aren't completely taken over by the same rants day after day.

Do you realize that if people do the same rants day after day, there IS a reason?do you realize that if you prevent this, there will NEVER be someone who takes the matter seriously, to solve it? If you keep locking threads who are '' same '' there is no evolution to the game. If you exclude them, you are choosing to close the eyes in front of serious problems. This is why it's been about 2 years that we complain about matchmaking. Because it doesn't work, but if you keep locking thread just because they contain the same '' rants'' as you call it, none will ever fix them. If you really have love toward the game, you should not behave like this. But again, I understood that EvilMojo is the master puppeteer to you can't do nothing, you are puppets just like we are. What a bad place this world.

Ahahah 3 down votes for this comment. It's incredible how people react when you hurt their feelings knowing that I'm saying the truth, but they just can't accept It. I absolutely don't care of down votes lol, my words stay here and hopefully people with a brain that they use, will understand. I'm perfectly aware the mass has a kinda low IQ, but hopefully there are good and intelligent people in it, even though in a very lower percentage.

• @Shadowpuppy said in May Rage Thread:

@GreenTheater said in May Rage Thread:

I started a topic but I was censured. It was too bad for them, so they keep this '' rage thread'' because they perfectly know only some people will watch this. This is what I wrote. But damn it, I'm going to post it everyday, and if you ban me I will get legal ways because this is censorship, and it's not legal. Right? These are my words, you people are corrupted and possibly illuminati, u don't f care, my life is already a mess so I will keep posting this message if you keep censure me.

If you play ranked, you have to know this is a LUCK based game. It has nothing to do with skills, just like some people advertise. It's not skill based, it's luck based. It all depends on the matchmaking, and we know matchmaking works in a voodoo style way, it just does NOT work. Ranked games are purely based on luck, and I actually don't know if it's luck, or if it's marketing.. They put good players with bad players so that bad players keep playing because thx to good players they win every now and then. and possibly pay for in game purchases, while good players keep playing because they know they can climb, but the matchmaking doesn't allow..yet, they re good players so they buy in game purchases.
    This game has NOTHING to do with e sport, because sport must be fair. This game is not fair, so it has nothing to do with e sport. They just advertise as e sport so they get more people in, and gain more purchases

LOL

And up votes for this! Ahaha I am actually amazed that you people can read and write!

• PC

Now this is a rage thread

• PC

@Jello770 said in May Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious s2&3 gm, nice try though 🙂

I looked and yeah you're a liar. Plat 1 in s2 and not even ranked in s3. Anybody who can read can clearly see that.

• PC

@ShogunPukin said in May Rage Thread:

Now this is a rage thread

Try "attack and slander people while still getting away with it" thread. While lying about being GM.

• @Shadowpuppy Buck does not need a nerf. WTF is wrong with people?