May Rage Thread

• This post is deleted!

• PC

This post is deleted!

• @GreenTheater said in May Rage Thread:

I started a topic but I was censured. It was too bad for them, so they keep this '' rage thread'' because they perfectly know only some people will watch this. This is what I wrote. But damn it, I'm going to post it everyday, and if you ban me I will get legal ways because this is censorship, and it's not legal. Right? These are my words, you people are corrupted and possibly illuminati, u don't f care, my life is already a mess so I will keep posting this message if you keep censure me.

If you play ranked, you have to know this is a LUCK based game. It has nothing to do with skills, just like some people advertise. It's not skill based, it's luck based. It all depends on the matchmaking, and we know matchmaking works in a voodoo style way, it just does NOT work. Ranked games are purely based on luck, and I actually don't know if it's luck, or if it's marketing.. They put good players with bad players so that bad players keep playing because thx to good players they win every now and then. and possibly pay for in game purchases, while good players keep playing because they know they can climb, but the matchmaking doesn't allow..yet, they re good players so they buy in game purchases.
    This game has NOTHING to do with e sport, because sport must be fair. This game is not fair, so it has nothing to do with e sport. They just advertise as e sport so they get more people in, and gain more purchases

LOL

• PC

@Jello770 said in May Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious https://paladins.guru/profile/508872715-PassiveKilljoy go wild buddy

From what I'm seeing, you're just a hard-stuck plat with a massive ego problem. Get your head out of your @$$ and stop picking fights with people simply because you think you're the best at the game or some dumb $#!+.

• @Jello770 If you are not good enough to carry your way out of where you are then you are where you should be. If you need an entire team of solid people to win in the division you are in, that pretty much means you are in the correct division.

If you can still win when part of your team is crap then your probably to good for the division you are in.

• Also, the game changes as you level up. The crap i used to pull in silvers and in gold with not fly in Plat and i assume that the crap i pull in plat will not fly in Diamond... If you want to move up you may have to start really paying attention and see if you can learn some new tactics. Having high stats do not really indicate skill in higher levels. I made it to plat 1 before i hit my big losing streak. I need to work on my point tank skills, if i want to get to diamond. Try to figure out what you need to work on. You wont improve if you do not make a effort to think about doing so. Good luck

• @Dusklicious s2&3 gm, nice try though 🙂

• @Shadowpuppy Go tell that to Dusk kekW

• @GreenTheater said in May Rage Thread:

@Peinzius said in May Rage Thread:

@GreenTheater we're just here to make sure that the forums aren't completely taken over by the same rants day after day.

Do you realize that if people do the same rants day after day, there IS a reason?do you realize that if you prevent this, there will NEVER be someone who takes the matter seriously, to solve it? If you keep locking threads who are '' same '' there is no evolution to the game. If you exclude them, you are choosing to close the eyes in front of serious problems. This is why it's been about 2 years that we complain about matchmaking. Because it doesn't work, but if you keep locking thread just because they contain the same '' rants'' as you call it, none will ever fix them. If you really have love toward the game, you should not behave like this. But again, I understood that EvilMojo is the master puppeteer to you can't do nothing, you are puppets just like we are. What a bad place this world.

Ahahah 3 down votes for this comment. It's incredible how people react when you hurt their feelings knowing that I'm saying the truth, but they just can't accept It. I absolutely don't care of down votes lol, my words stay here and hopefully people with a brain that they use, will understand. I'm perfectly aware the mass has a kinda low IQ, but hopefully there are good and intelligent people in it, even though in a very lower percentage.

• @Shadowpuppy said in May Rage Thread:

@GreenTheater said in May Rage Thread:

I started a topic but I was censured. It was too bad for them, so they keep this '' rage thread'' because they perfectly know only some people will watch this. This is what I wrote. But damn it, I'm going to post it everyday, and if you ban me I will get legal ways because this is censorship, and it's not legal. Right? These are my words, you people are corrupted and possibly illuminati, u don't f care, my life is already a mess so I will keep posting this message if you keep censure me.

If you play ranked, you have to know this is a LUCK based game. It has nothing to do with skills, just like some people advertise. It's not skill based, it's luck based. It all depends on the matchmaking, and we know matchmaking works in a voodoo style way, it just does NOT work. Ranked games are purely based on luck, and I actually don't know if it's luck, or if it's marketing.. They put good players with bad players so that bad players keep playing because thx to good players they win every now and then. and possibly pay for in game purchases, while good players keep playing because they know they can climb, but the matchmaking doesn't allow..yet, they re good players so they buy in game purchases.
    This game has NOTHING to do with e sport, because sport must be fair. This game is not fair, so it has nothing to do with e sport. They just advertise as e sport so they get more people in, and gain more purchases

LOL

And up votes for this! Ahaha I am actually amazed that you people can read and write!

• PC

Now this is a rage thread

• PC

@Jello770 said in May Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious s2&3 gm, nice try though 🙂

I looked and yeah you're a liar. Plat 1 in s2 and not even ranked in s3. Anybody who can read can clearly see that.

• PC

@ShogunPukin said in May Rage Thread:

Now this is a rage thread

Try "attack and slander people while still getting away with it" thread. While lying about being GM.

• @Shadowpuppy Buck does not need a nerf. WTF is wrong with people?

• @HeartQueen I think he need a nerf, only reason no one knows is because there are not very many people that can play him. If word got out and people started maining him all over the place you would figure it out pretty quickly....

Also someone was saying the battle pass is to grindy... Like it take some effort but i would not call it unreasonable for three months.

2921e4de-a3e7-4e9c-9960-1f97a542d445-image.png

• This post is deleted!

• PC

Why do I get the feeling trolling isn't taken even remotely seriously enough in general? 😒

I've been getting loss after loss where it was literally just because people feed and troll and make it impossible for me to carry them. Can't carry a team that isn't there. Also imagine flanking a hacking Strix on Frog Isle. He missed only one shot the entire game, even with a Maeve being all over him dashing over him on both sides of him.

And the missed shot in my book was probably done on purpose for the sake of making it less obvious.

• Ice Imani rn

EmanuRN.png