May Rage Thread

• I cannot tell you how annoyed i am that the wiki icon picture of Corvus is a different size then all the other ones. So now his icon in the guides section is not the same size as every other champion in the guides section. 👎

• PC

@Shadowpuppy Does this help?

corvus.png

• @Dusklicious i got outplayed, i call hacks1!1!

• @Shadowpuppy said in May Rage Thread:

@HeartQueen I think he need a nerf, only reason no one knows is because there are not very many people that can play him. If word got out and people started maining him all over the place you would figure it out pretty quickly....

Also someone was saying the battle pass is to grindy... Like it take some effort but i would not call it unreasonable for three months.

2921e4de-a3e7-4e9c-9960-1f97a542d445-image.png

All Buck has is sustain though. And he's weak against tanks. The only way I can see him rising up is if people run the solo tank and double support, because he can outlast a lot of squishies with his dr. In that respect, he's the Lian of flanks for different reasons. Lian bursts flanks down too quickly, while Buck doesn't seem to die fast enough for flanks. I can see how it's frustrating to go against as a flank. But, I don't know man. It feels like a lot of nerfs are because of, "I ran into a [few] (champion) that were really good, and I couldn't do anything, so I think a nerf is in order."

• @HeartQueen that's...literally what people have started running. Go watch any EU PPC game, please

@Jello770 Please stop trying to stir up trouble for no reason. This is the rage thread, where people are allowed to be annoyed at whatever they want for whatever reason.

• @Vaporized it does... Its the right size 😀

• PC

What is with EM and saying no to every balance change that would be good that the AoC suggest and when they suggest something balance-related that's at the least unnecessary if not totally moronic, they're all for it? sigh Even go as far as making up excuses that make no sense whatsoever.

Just because no one plays him doesnt mean its balanced. Just because everyone plays something doesnt mean un unbalanced. I agree with Z1 on this one.

A champion who is imba but no one plays it is at least unlikely. Maybe a super boring tank or such. Usually OP champs are popular champs.

@Jello770 If you are not good enough to carry your way out of where you are then you are where you should be. If you need an entire team of solid people to win in the division you are in, that pretty much means you are in the correct division.

If you can still win when part of your team is crap then your probably to good for the division you are in.

LOL this is the biggest fail ever. You are basically saying that this is not a team game, this is a game where 1 person has to carry all the noobs he plays with. You are totally agreeing about the fact that matchmaking is broken, and funny, you didn't realize.

• PC

Torvald is a throw pick at this point. 😒...

• @Dusklicious agreed but even when he is throwing its still annoying as hell to play against.

• @GreenTheater said in May Rage Thread:

@Shadowpuppy said in May Rage Thread:

@Jello770 If you are not good enough to carry your way out of where you are then you are where you should be. If you need an entire team of solid people to win in the division you are in, that pretty much means you are in the correct division.

If you can still win when part of your team is crap then your probably to good for the division you are in.

LOL this is the biggest fail ever. You are basically saying that this is not a team game, this is a game where 1 person has to carry all the noobs he plays with. You are totally agreeing about the fact that matchmaking is broken, and funny, you didn't realize.

Everyone is actually right weirdly enough.

I remember being hardstuck in Silver for the longest. This is when I was stacking on point with other tanks, I only healed and didn't damage or provide utility. I though Furia was a trash support and a throw pick, and I thought Seris was op. My aim was complete garbage, and I thought Ash was a viable point tank. I was not ready for any rank higher than Silver. Thus, I stagnated around Silver.

Though as I developed more game sense, I realized that I did deserve higher, but my team was holding me back. Having great games as Tyra, great games as Lian, great games as Inara, great games as Ying, etc. Yet I stagnated around Gold III. Then the game promoted me to Plat V, then I shortly got promoted to Plat II. In that case, it WAS my team's fault that I was hardstuck in Gold III, II, and IV. Clearly the game agreed because even after a painful loss, I was promoted to Platinum. Then I developed more game sense and got promoted to diamond IV and stagnated around low-mid diamond.

So in that sense, both parties are right. If you're stuck in a rank forever, you do deserve to be there. Something is holding you back whether aim or game sense. At the same time, getting promoted out of a rank clearly shows that it was my team that was keeping me hardstuck, not me.

• PC

@Shadowpuppy said in May Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious agreed but even when he is throwing its still annoying as hell to play against.

True that. He's especially annoying to flank when he just puts a shield on the person you try to flank and they live only because of the shield. But it makes him no less garbage.

• PC

Gosh dang it why does Hi-Rez think Strix's fire rate is perfectly fine... 😒 I love getting bursted down in way too few shots playing literally anything. It's quite fun. 🤕

• @Dusklicious I can be at a corner peak out get shot by strix and he can shoot and kill me before i can get back behind cover. It is dumb as fuck.

• PC

@Dusklicious @Shadowpuppy

Odd, you guys have Strix issues where I have more issues with Kinessa.
    Strix, I know he has the delay between shots.
    Kinessa can do a partial shot and finish someone who has been taken down.

• @Vaporized when i look around a corner i know a kinessa is shooting at me. I end up getting behind cover about the time i take the first shot of damage. Much harder when the sniper is invisable.

• PC

@Shadowpuppy

Yeah, he might be invisible but that would generally mean he's under attack or repositioning. I expect either of them to be looking for me. I really don't see much difference in that aspect.

If Strix shoots the rifle at all I know I have 1 full second to work with. This is a huge difference - for me anyway.

• @Vaporized The difference for me is, when i die to double shot kinessa it normally my fault for bad position. With Strix this is not the case, Being shot by someone you even know is looking at you and then being shot again before you can even react is bullshit.

Its pretty simple, he does to much damage on body shots to be shooting again in 1 second.

If his damage where 1k like shalin it would be fine as you cant two shot the entire case. The fact that he can hit 1800 head shot and follow up with 1200 a second later is not balanced. Taking 3k damage in the 1 second you have to react is pretty shitty.