Enough of cheaters!

• I have been with the game for a week and I adore it but when I play with my friend it is unbearable, full of siege cheaters. Innmortals, aim bots and nothing .... The same everywhere and I don't see a solution. I denounce and there seems to be no end. Change in servers in Europe, North America, Central America and Brazil and the same. Of every 10 games, 8 are cheaters, you can't play like that. So corrupt is the community and so lazy are they not giving a solution? That easy anti cheats program does not work ... What can be done?

• PC

I think what needs to be done is for you to think first before calling to cheat
    there are cheaters but it remains pretty rare
    so please first try to understand why one is immortal or how one might seem aimbot when it's not

now I hope this will be closed...

• PC

As tangace said, there are cheaters but it's not that common. Since you are a new player, I understand that it's a bit difficult to understand some of the mechanics the game has, give it time. Some champions have abilities that allow them to see through walls or to be immortal in particular moments, or even to have aimbot

• @LORPAL said in Enough of cheaters!:

Change in servers in Europe, North America, Central America and Brazil and the same. Of every 10 games, 8 are cheaters, you can't play like that.

There is not a cheater in 80% of the matches. The problem is more the match-making, grand master players in match with silver and gold.

• @M3RC3N4RI0 I'm sorry, but you play the game? Because every day, I meet people who use cheats, every day. Do you think we are idiots that we don't realize? We use the same characters, we know well the weaknesses they have and how is that possible? Invunnerable, they kill you with two shots and have a hack to aim, precision surgeon. Come on ... You have to have a premium account so that this doesn't happen to us?
    The anti cheats program never works. It is disrespectful to those of us who want to enjoy a game.

• @LORPAL have you tried going to a less shit region with less shit people?

• @LORPAL we rarely see cheater if you encounter cheater almost every match as you claim it can you at least record it, so we can decided if its good player or cheater

• PC

@LORPAL You've been playing for only a week, even if you have been using the same character and you think you know it well, you don't. I have been playing the game for almost three years, I have found cheaters but not that often as you believe. Check their loadouts, the talent selected, the talent other teammates have selected that may affect the one you call cheater. Besides, maybe it's not aimbot, it's not the first time I see someone calling a person with good aim an aimbotter

There are cards and talents that give damage reduction, that amp damage, that give more health, etc. Check it before calling someone a cheater. Trust us when we tell you that cheaters are not that common when we have been playing for a long time

• he could also encounter bots, low level games have many rage quitters and those guys are replaced by bots who technically has auto aim.

• PC

@Gao-Shun that happens in every lvl though... but yes, it's another possibility. Also, @LORPAL, until lvl 5 it's always against bots even if you think they're real people

• @LORPAL what a joke u r noob and maybe you suck really bad at the game , I been playing around 6months now Haven't seen a single cheater yet & am so glad of easy anti cheat
    to keep the game so clean , 1 of the reason I stopped playing pubg and started playing paladins cause there aren't any hackers in here

• @LORPAL tell me your game tag am a add you , I wanna find at least 1 hacker in game.

• @mercyless69 said in Enough of cheaters!:

@LORPAL what a joke u r noob and maybe you suck really bad at the game , I been playing around 6months now Haven't seen a single cheater yet & am so glad of easy anti cheat
    to keep the game so clean , 1 of the reason I stopped playing pubg and started playing paladins cause there aren't any hackers in here

How would you know if there is a hacker in the other team? There is a video of KamiVS where he plays against someone using aimbot and game-crash hack, so there are definitely cheaters out there.

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0 said in Enough of cheaters!:

@mercyless69 said in Enough of cheaters!:

@LORPAL what a joke u r noob and maybe you suck really bad at the game , I been playing around 6months now Haven't seen a single cheater yet & am so glad of easy anti cheat

How would you know if there is a hacker in the other team? There is a video of KamiVS where he plays against someone using aimbot and game-crash hack, so there are definitely cheaters out there.

indeed drophack is real, just yesterday I was thrown out of a match and 1sec later I had a lose (but the match was far from being finished) and there are aimbotters, but usually it's super obvious (like full head on everyone for an entire game, or impossible flick on an invisible strix across the map) but very good players exist, just look how pro are playing, they don't miss much

anyway if you are good enough, even a full headshot hack in enemy team won't prevent you from winning 🙂 I know cause I have won against such hacks, usually good players are playing better than hackers

• @TangAce said in Enough of cheaters!😆 indeed drophack is real, just yesterday I was thrown out of a match and 1sec later I had a lose (but the match was far from being finished) and there are aimbotters, but usually it's super obvious (like full head on everyone for an entire game, or impossible flick on an invisible strix across the map) but very good players exist, just look how pro are playing, they don't miss much

Isn't it more like that we notice the obvious aimbots while those who don't do only headshots we don't notice? I had once an aimbot strix who was obviously cheating because he did an 180° flip when he was approached from behind, seemingly shooting always the nearest target when pulling the trigger. But who says every aimbot is that obvious?

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0
    some aimbot are less obvious, but anyway If I can win vs strix full head, then what's the point of hack? except getting banned for life

• @mercyless69 I think you should work for them, because I can't find another explanation. Cheats are in every game and in a popular free to play like this one more.

• Also, don't forget we have crossplay, and console player does use aim assist

• PC

We keep giving him, a new unexperienced player, reasons as to why they don't have to be cheaters and how instead of automatically thinking that they are there can be multiple explanations, and he keeps babbling about how there are cheaters in every game

Ok

@Gao-Shun said in Enough of cheaters!:

Also, don't forget we have crossplay, and console player does use aim assist

(No one wants aim assist though)