Enough of cheaters!

• @LORPAL what a joke u r noob and maybe you suck really bad at the game , I been playing around 6months now Haven't seen a single cheater yet & am so glad of easy anti cheat
    to keep the game so clean , 1 of the reason I stopped playing pubg and started playing paladins cause there aren't any hackers in here

• @LORPAL tell me your game tag am a add you , I wanna find at least 1 hacker in game.

• @mercyless69 said in Enough of cheaters!:

@LORPAL what a joke u r noob and maybe you suck really bad at the game , I been playing around 6months now Haven't seen a single cheater yet & am so glad of easy anti cheat
    to keep the game so clean , 1 of the reason I stopped playing pubg and started playing paladins cause there aren't any hackers in here

How would you know if there is a hacker in the other team? There is a video of KamiVS where he plays against someone using aimbot and game-crash hack, so there are definitely cheaters out there.

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0 said in Enough of cheaters!:

@mercyless69 said in Enough of cheaters!:

@LORPAL what a joke u r noob and maybe you suck really bad at the game , I been playing around 6months now Haven't seen a single cheater yet & am so glad of easy anti cheat

How would you know if there is a hacker in the other team? There is a video of KamiVS where he plays against someone using aimbot and game-crash hack, so there are definitely cheaters out there.

indeed drophack is real, just yesterday I was thrown out of a match and 1sec later I had a lose (but the match was far from being finished) and there are aimbotters, but usually it's super obvious (like full head on everyone for an entire game, or impossible flick on an invisible strix across the map) but very good players exist, just look how pro are playing, they don't miss much

anyway if you are good enough, even a full headshot hack in enemy team won't prevent you from winning 🙂 I know cause I have won against such hacks, usually good players are playing better than hackers

• @TangAce said in Enough of cheaters!😆 indeed drophack is real, just yesterday I was thrown out of a match and 1sec later I had a lose (but the match was far from being finished) and there are aimbotters, but usually it's super obvious (like full head on everyone for an entire game, or impossible flick on an invisible strix across the map) but very good players exist, just look how pro are playing, they don't miss much

Isn't it more like that we notice the obvious aimbots while those who don't do only headshots we don't notice? I had once an aimbot strix who was obviously cheating because he did an 180° flip when he was approached from behind, seemingly shooting always the nearest target when pulling the trigger. But who says every aimbot is that obvious?

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0
    some aimbot are less obvious, but anyway If I can win vs strix full head, then what's the point of hack? except getting banned for life

• @mercyless69 I think you should work for them, because I can't find another explanation. Cheats are in every game and in a popular free to play like this one more.

• Also, don't forget we have crossplay, and console player does use aim assist

• PC

We keep giving him, a new unexperienced player, reasons as to why they don't have to be cheaters and how instead of automatically thinking that they are there can be multiple explanations, and he keeps babbling about how there are cheaters in every game

Ok

@Gao-Shun said in Enough of cheaters!:

Also, don't forget we have crossplay, and console player does use aim assist

(No one wants aim assist though)

• PC

@Gao-Shun
    You can turn it off and console players still have worse aim than pc players

• PC

After 2 years playing this game I probably played vs 15-20 cheaters at most and most of them were snipers or viktors

• PC

@ShogunPukin
    totally agree
    I came across some cheaters, most are strix, some vik, but I saw lian also with cheats
    and yes console have worst aim than pc

also I got called aimbot while playing reso ying so...how to say it...uh? think one min before calling for hacks seriously

• PC

@TangAce and that was with resonance talent, imagine what they would have said if you took the other dmg talent that relies on aim heavily lmao.
    I dont like the healing talent on ying or grover. I havent played her lately but I love root grover is really fun and effective

• PC

I had a friend that complained about the enemy always using cheats. They would say this whenever they died unexpectedly or couldn't win their 1vs1.
    Least to say I don't play with them anymore because they are annoying.

• Many times when players encounter unusual game play or wins or losses, they immediately start accusing another player of cheating or hacking. The thought never crosses their minds that one or more players may be using wifi for gaming or that someone may have multiple programs running at the same time.

A few years ago I tried the wifi route for about a month and got accused of cheating when I never have. Then I hardwired my system and the accusations immediately stopped.

I play a wifi online game on my tablet where accusations are a common thing, including the loss of character control, running into and shooting into walls. Wifi is not optimal for online gaming.

There may indeed be people cheating, but I'm sure the number of cheaters is a lot smaller than the number of players having connection issues and using wifi for gaming.

• Aimbots still are in the match. I just encountered one. NA server btw. Before the match someone already said: "Oh not this guy, he uses aimbot"; and indeed, he has 100% headshots with Tyra. Surprisingly ineffective judged by the stats in the end. Either a noob or he was holding back so it's not too obvious.

I will watch his account at Guru and see how long it takes till he gets banned.

PS
    Ranked winrates at Guru:

Viktor: 93%
    Tyra: 92%
    Lex: 76%
    Seris: 38% 😎

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0 Well, of course there are cheaters out there, like in every game, but the point of this thread is that it's not as common as op believes