Helvian,yes that guy

• Give this guy the respect he deserves he has probably found more bugs than you have fixed since the early alpha of this game yet you delete messages with his name on them,tell your moderators not to speak about him and in general try to screw him up,contact him ask for balance,taking him in the AoC wouldn't be a bad idea, if a person tries to improve your game don't blacklist him in every possible way, change their opinion about the game instead

Moved to Off-Topic.

@U1324091039 said in Helvian,yes that guy:

he has probably found more bugs than you have fixed since the early alpha of this game

Even if this were true, you can't possibly compare finding bugs to fixing them.

yet you delete messages with his name on them

Proof? What are you referring to here?

,tell your moderators not to speak about him

Proof? What are you referring to here? Because as a moderator on two of the official platforms, this has never happened.

and in general try to screw him up,

Proof? What are you referring to here? His ban?

contact him ask for balance,taking him in the AoC wouldn't be a bad idea,

From what I've seen, Helvian has one of the closest relationships with Xienen of any person in the Paladins community. And if I recall correctly, Helvian didn't want to be in the AoC.

if a person tries to improve your game don't blacklist him in every possible way, change their opinion about the game instead

Once again, Helvian hasn't been blacklisted.

I don't have a problem with Helvian, I think that his message is great but the way he often communicates his message isn't too good. But he's trying to help fix the game and that is extremely respectable.

• @Borvik Try saying "helvian" on the paladinsgame stream

@U1324091039 If they have it banned, it's probably for a good reason like people spamming it.