Buff Drogoz, he's too weak

• He's too big and easy to hit. He gets countered by too many champions, all hitscans counter him. It's impossible to hit flanks unless they're directly in front u. He can't play the game if Androxus, Strix, Kinessa or Lian are in the game. I think he should have at least 3000 hp to compensate for it or a much smaller hitbox. He's just too easy to hit for a squishy. And his primary fire is really weak as well, the enemies can just go away from it, it's flying too slowly.

• PC

haw is drogoz weak his on top tier he got good strong talent card his hard to get killed when his in the sky also his a monster

• Schachmaty boy oh boy, i'm lvl 42 Drogoz and I strongly disagree with everything you just said xd.
    Drogoz is very mobile, being the only champion that can fly, (willo can too, but only whilst ulting), he can get up to ledges where no other champion can come. Drogoz is definitely not the easiest champion, but once you get the hang of him, he can be played well against most champions.
    Drogoz is not good on any map, because he has projectiles, he can't hit the enemy well on long range easily.
    Drogoz works best on these maps: Stone Keep, Brightmarsh, Serpent beach, Jag falls and Splitstone quarry.
    How to play against counters: hitscans do well against drogoz, because he has to come close to the target before he can demolish the enemies. Drogoz has some more safe playstyles like combustible, hitting enemies around walls and such. Drogoz fusillade is an absolute terror on some maps.
    Let me give you an example of a game where I faced a Lian on Serpent beach.
    At the start of the game, I got to the stairs-flank and I got of my mount to reach it before the enemies. I activated salvo, thrusted forward, did a fire spit and as soon as I saw the Lian appearing in the back, bam, Lian dead. Map knowledge is key. Know what fight to engage in and don't rush into one with thrust, as you will have nothing left to escape with.

• @Carlolrac555 said in Buff Drogoz, he's too weak:

Schachmaty boy oh boy, i'm lvl 42 Drogoz and I strongly disagree with everything you just said xd.
    Drogoz is very mobile, being the only champion that can fly, (willo can too, but only whilst ulting), he can get up to ledges where no other champion can come. Drogoz is definitely not the easiest champion, but once you get the hang of him, he can be played well against most champions.
    Drogoz is not good on any map, because he has projectiles, he can't hit the enemy well on long range easily.
    Drogoz works best on these maps: Stone Keep, Brightmarsh, Serpent beach, Jag falls and Splitstone quarry.
    How to play against counters: hitscans do well against drogoz, because he has to come close to the target before he can demolish the enemies. Drogoz has some more safe playstyles like combustible, hitting enemies around walls and such. Drogoz fusillade is an absolute terror on some maps.
    Let me give you an example of a game where I faced a Lian on Serpent beach.
    At the start of the game, I got to the stairs-flank and I got of my mount to reach it before the enemies. I activated salvo, thrusted forward, did a fire spit and as soon as I saw the Lian appearing in the back, bam, Lian dead. Map knowledge is key. Know what fight to engage in and don't rush into one with thrust, as you will have nothing left to escape with.

He gets bursted in 1 second when he flies. Sniper 2 shots him. Lian kills him one second. Androxus kills him in one second. It's impossible to hit anything with his primary if the enemies don't stand still and wiggle around left and right. THere's no reason to play him if one could also play Viktor Lian Strix Nessa or Andro. Hitscans are 1000 times easier to use and do more

• Switch

@schachmaty I’m just going to say snipers 2 shot most people so your point there is useless. A skilled drogoz can delete pretty much anything. I am not a good drogoz by any means. I can barely play him in fact but I have been against some really good ones and they can be a winning or losing factor fo a team

• @schachmaty aye listen up here, I have some valid answers, you just keep on saying he sucks, tell me why he does, cuz saying he flies, everyone 2 shots him isn't a valid answer (btw what lian did u face my god, bursted down in 1s)

• @schachmaty Guy, you cant just fly up the air any place you please, you still have to use cover, but its an entirely new set of cover you have to learn to use. Plus he does just as much damage standing on the ground. You dont have to be up the air all the time either.

Tactics

Brightmarsh is stupid, you can sit on top of the roof of the point for as long as you like. Great place to hide and get out of combat healing , Like 3 champs can do shit about it.

• Even if I play from cover all the time and just poke, his weapon is too unrewarding compared to hitscans, fast projectiles like Cassie or BK who can choose when to explode his bombs. Hitting airborne targets is basically impossible with drogoz' left click.

• @schachmaty hitting air targets is not his thing. But i can be done it just requires allot of drogoz play before you can do it. Blasters destroy groups and have problems with air targets for the most part. You cant expect one champ to do it all. Try to burst down a shield with lian and you can see she has other weaknesses

• @schachmaty What is for sure, is drogoz is not weak but hard to play.

• Drogoz winrate is above average in Platin/Diamond/Master. At lower ranks he is just average. Judged by statistic he doesn't need a buff.

@Carlolrac555 Drogoz is not the only champ who can fly. Evie can fly and Imani.

• PC

drogoz is a beast if you know haw to make him a airborn bombardment theirs one GM i know make drogoz a airborn and never touch the ground always doing the raining missile of death and he hardly get killed

he only use the direct hit talent and his a monster

• @roiwtto999 said in Buff Drogoz, he's too weak:

drogoz is a beast if you know haw to make him a airborn bombardment theirs one GM i know make drogoz a airborn and never touch the ground always doing the raining missile of death and he hardly get killed

With the right deck drogoz can stay in the air but against good players with hitscan this probably wont work.

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0 only sniper can give strong dmg on drogoz in sky but for rapid fire he can survive of it that depend if he can find cover above the sky on walls

• PC

Drogoz is fine... I will say there's some issues with his kit, mainly with his Salvos doing no damage to anything that isn't a shield, but underpowered? No way. His ult is still really strong, his vertical mobility even without Wyrm isn't too bad especially considering most damage champions have essentially none, and all the while he still has really solid DPS.

I'd say he's mid-tier personally, though, because he can be countered by a good few champions who are in the meta now, Strix in particular. And also because he can be a bit map-dependent.

• Yeah, Salvo is just a terrible ability, no reason to use it except to burn shields. It's such a long lockout animation, and it takes forever to fire at all out. And after that u even need to reload.

• PC

@schachmaty said in Buff Drogoz, he's too weak:

Yeah, Salvo is just a terrible ability, no reason to use it except to burn shields. It's such a long lockout animation, and it takes forever to fire at all out. And after that u even need to reload.

Really they need to just get rid of the bonus shield damage and make it actually do good damage in general. Not too good because if they overbuffed the damage of it it could be a pretty serious issue. I mean it already will be amped by Wrecker anyways, so you could get it to the same amp as before and do even more to shields while still dealing more with the ability. Also 20 seconds is downright absurd.

Though they'd have to balance it out with nerfs too because the rest of Drogoz's kit is pretty strong.

• If an enemy peaks me and I'm Kinessa, he'll eat 1200 damage, maybe even 1800 if I headshot him, AND I get a 500 heal out of it. If I'm Drogoz and anyone peaks me, they might not take any damage at all, and even if they do, it's less than a sniper shot, and ok, he might "destroy" grouped up teams, but they can just go behind cover if they take too much damage and heal it all off, and combustible doesnt even apply caut. Why should I ever pick Drogoz over Kinessa on any map? OK maybe on Brightmarsh Nessa doesn't work, but on any other map. I played Drogoz a lot, but I just don't see the value in him. Hitscans are just so much easier and stronger. The only situation where he might be good is when the enemies have 2-3 tanks and the rest healers and they all stack on each other with no flank or DPS that is focusing him. That's the only situation where he works.

• @schachmaty Drogoz has way more mobility, meaning he can get up on high ledges, and flank someone without them being able to do anything about it. If you want to deal any good damage with Kinessa, youll need to scope in, this makes you an easy target. Drogoz can do 1k dmg shots every .85s and has splash meaning if you know how to play Drogoz, you'll use firespit to hit people around corners, making them take 900 dmg (almost half their health) and jump into the fight

• PC

@Carlolrac555 said in Buff Drogoz, he's too weak:

@schachmaty Drogoz can do 1k dmg shots every .85s

Actually they're only 850.