Impossible to play paladins the abandoned game

• Im playing paladins since the beta and i love this game but day by day i see this game fall, im so sad about this but hi-rez pls listen your players, pls say something is because the Covid-19? Or u dont even care about paladins?? Jumps have bug dont work right, damage dont work right, server have so may lagg, any player talk about lagg and about issues, this game have all to be a great game and get more players pls dont let the game fall down, pls listen ur players we test you lr game. We play ur game daily so we know better than anyone this game need a SOS, if you dont care anymore about the game evil mojo and hi-rez pls sell the game to any good company pls, im love this game and im so sad to see paladins that way, and the biggest problem heres is no communication from u! Do you know so many players pay in game right??? We know is a free game but i think we deserve a ask from you...
    I hope you open ur eyes and mind and start to listen us, thanks for ur work and bring the paladins back pls...

Please use this thread to talk about this.

Locked.