To our Champions, Regarding Servers

• Just played a game in NA today and the gameplay was god awful. This was on the switch version, and it wasn't my internet or account. The servers are STILL this bad. Hi-Rez should've NEVER changed the servers. They're still so bad that some matches can't be played because of the constant issues with aerial characters and the sudden gravity issue that keeps ruining the gameplay, along with delayed hit detection, where some hits are NEVER registered when they have directly hit an enemy. I'm not playing on these servers until they're ACTUALLY fixed. For God's sake, put a long-as-hell maintenance for the bugs and servers and I'll be happy. You don't exactly have a time limit, just take your time and fix this, please.

• @CaptainRyuji Vex30 recommends to play on the Latin server if you are in the US, he says it's actually in Florida so ping is no problem.

• @Romanova said in To our Champions, Regarding Servers:

We will be transitioning away from the cloud servers within the next few hours.

Excuse me, it's been about 230 hours, and NA servers are still lagging. Could you un-"upgrade" the servers, please? Un-"optimize" EU and SEA servers too, while you're at it. I hope I'm not distracting you from doing absolutely nothing about it.

• I play on a wired PlayStation 4 in North America East Coast with no issues. I don't speak for everyone but myself.

• the game dying and they do nothing , 2 month in max and we say was great game for 4 years 😞 hope you guys do somthing about it so sad

• @Conrad_Max said in To our Champions, Regarding Servers:

I play on a wired PlayStation 4 in North America East Coast with no issues. I don't speak for everyone but myself.

I play on EU server (PC) and the last few days were fine. No server lag.

• I can play like 4-6 matches and after that, every match including all my teammate(random people soloQ) have lag, Normal ping but most of the times our skill, damage and movement are delaying. Sometimes no damage even we do direct hits to the enemy and nothing happens when we want to use skill even it's on cooldown. (South East Asia server)

btw today 26 May 2020 I cannot log in into paladins. I always stuck at the "loading vendors" or at "completing login" screen and it has been 7 hours. (Steam client)

• I play NA no lag. PC steam

• @Romanova plzzz fix this soon iam having so issues with can we hope it gets fixed in this month or you will even loss the players you have now i dont want this game to be dead and plzz can you tell me how many days the fallen bundle gonna stay?bcz i dont have enough crown only-773🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

@t755uytttt Are you sure that you talking about Paladins? 🤔
    Cuz you know, this is Paladins forum.