To our Champions, Regarding Servers

• I play a crap ton of paladins and i only had issues yesterday.

For those having consistant issues its likly you hardware. If you are using a modem provided by your cable provider i would advise looking into the make and model.

16x4 modem means 16 channels for downnload and 4 channels for upload.

Csble. companies like to issue 8 channel modems as it saves them badwidth... You csn double your speed or more as all the people with the 8 channel modems are on the fisrt 8 channels bogged down.

While people with 16 are flying down the empty last 8 channels..

Buying the super internet speed package means they would. come out and install a better modem.

Its worth the money for online gaming.

Edit: not the super internet package dont buy that... Go by your ownn16x4 modem..

• @Shadowpuppy You're thinking about NA. EU and SEA (and others that I have no experience with) were lagging for months. For every match that only has a bit of delay, there are two matches that are an absolute lagfest. All MY NA friends complained about the latest lag on NA and quit playing or moved to Latin America North server, but I've had the exact same experience on EU and SEA before I started playing on NA.
    It's not a hardware issue, and it's not a connection issue (unless you're giving advice to Evil Mojo 😃 ). I can play on Latin America North server right now with decent connection, aside from bad ping caused by being in EU. That's until they "optimize" that one too.

@Romanova said in To our Champions, Regarding Servers:

We will be transitioning away from the cloud servers within the next few hours.

It's been a whole day now, and the server is still very much broken. Could you get someone to fix all the servers that were broken for months while you're at it? Or is it too toxic of me to ask?

• @U1322272759 yea i cant comment on those servers as im an NA guy. Sorry

• server still pretty bad
    match ID 979812425 EU
    cannot ride in normal speed, last round I cannot deal dmg
    @Romanova

@Waschbaerchen It will be better if you will send this ID in support ticket.

If you are still experiencing server issues after this, we encourage you to submit a technical support ticket (https://hirezstudios.com/support) with your match IDs so we can further investigate any ongoing issues.

• Omg a ticket for what ? U do nothing to fix bug. U take cash and no more else. No new map no new style game only change some costume and some new characters (we dont need it !) We need a game without fukking bug !

• How, just how can you fuck up so bad... it's has been so long and servers are still shit...

Wish I could get my money back, I spend because I wanted to support this game...

• TO EVERYONE IN HIREZ: PLEASE REVERT TO THE OLD SERVER, THIS IS NOT TOTALLY GOING TO WORK. ADMIT IT. YOU GUYS FAILED TO UPGRADE YOUR BACK-END TECHNOLOGY. THE OLD SERVER BEFORE MARCH (BEFORE ALL THE ANNOUNCEMENT YOU MADE), IS NOT LAGGY AND DOES NOT HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS LIKE CURRENT SERVER. PLEASE. PLEASE REVERT, THIS IS A FAILURE ON HIREZ PART.

P.S: CHANGE YOUR NAME FROM HIREZ STUDIO TO LOWREZ STUDIO.

• ^ Yeah, do that.

@zoidav67 said in To our Champions, Regarding Servers:

Omg a ticket for what ? U do nothing to fix bug. U take cash and no more else. No new map no new style game only change some costume and some new characters (we dont need it !) We need a game without fukking bug !

True, I do nothing, cuz I'm only forum moderator, so I can only help with small problems,inform peoples or send info from forum to devs 👀

• @dukekyoshi said in To our Champions, Regarding Servers:

TO EVERYONE IN HIREZ: PLEASE REVERT TO THE OLD SERVER, THIS IS NOT TOTALLY GOING TO WORK. ADMIT IT. YOU GUYS FAILED TO UPGRADE YOUR BACK-END TECHNOLOGY. THE OLD SERVER BEFORE MARCH (BEFORE ALL THE ANNOUNCEMENT YOU MADE), IS NOT LAGGY AND DOES NOT HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS LIKE CURRENT SERVER. PLEASE. PLEASE REVERT, THIS IS A FAILURE ON HIREZ PART.

P.S: CHANGE YOUR NAME FROM HIREZ STUDIO TO LOWREZ STUDIO.

Yeah, they should just accept that it didnt work out and they fucked up and just take a step backwards.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• PC

Servers are TERRIBLE right now, so... Not sure if it helped much. Like the game is almost unplayable. Earlier it was perfectly fine, but right now it's ridiculously bad.

• By the way, there is a new video of Vex30 how he tries to play with lag. Very funny. 😄

• @Dusklicious said in To our Champions, Regarding Servers:

Not sure if it helped much.

They didn't do anything.

• Never seen such incompetent and ignorant game designers...

Just report ID to devs.

Tbh I don't know why you still have lags. After the last update (not counting the day when there were problems described in thread) the game works fine for me.

I know that many people still have problems, but you have to understand that it is not easy to fix, especially if the problem does not occur in everyone. Finding the source of the problem is always time consuming.

• @Lukash369 All I want is to press spacebar to jump normally. I won't call servers any good until being able to jump - the simplest 5 lines of code - will work properly. Jumping is a big deal for many champions, and I just lost a game because i couldnt jump over Bazaar's railings.

@TTraw I understand that, it also irritated me in the previous update. I even recorded my gameplay yesterday to show people that the game really works well for me. For 12 matches only in two I could not jump (only in respawn for a few seconds of the match, then even jumping worked)