To our Champions, Regarding Servers

@zoidav67 said in To our Champions, Regarding Servers:

Omg a ticket for what ? U do nothing to fix bug. U take cash and no more else. No new map no new style game only change some costume and some new characters (we dont need it !) We need a game without fukking bug !

True, I do nothing, cuz I'm only forum moderator, so I can only help with small problems,inform peoples or send info from forum to devs 👀

• @dukekyoshi said in To our Champions, Regarding Servers:

TO EVERYONE IN HIREZ: PLEASE REVERT TO THE OLD SERVER, THIS IS NOT TOTALLY GOING TO WORK. ADMIT IT. YOU GUYS FAILED TO UPGRADE YOUR BACK-END TECHNOLOGY. THE OLD SERVER BEFORE MARCH (BEFORE ALL THE ANNOUNCEMENT YOU MADE), IS NOT LAGGY AND DOES NOT HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS LIKE CURRENT SERVER. PLEASE. PLEASE REVERT, THIS IS A FAILURE ON HIREZ PART.

P.S: CHANGE YOUR NAME FROM HIREZ STUDIO TO LOWREZ STUDIO.

Yeah, they should just accept that it didnt work out and they fucked up and just take a step backwards.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• PC

Servers are TERRIBLE right now, so... Not sure if it helped much. Like the game is almost unplayable. Earlier it was perfectly fine, but right now it's ridiculously bad.

• By the way, there is a new video of Vex30 how he tries to play with lag. Very funny. 😄

• @Dusklicious said in To our Champions, Regarding Servers:

Not sure if it helped much.

They didn't do anything.

• Never seen such incompetent and ignorant game designers...

Just report ID to devs.

Tbh I don't know why you still have lags. After the last update (not counting the day when there were problems described in thread) the game works fine for me.

I know that many people still have problems, but you have to understand that it is not easy to fix, especially if the problem does not occur in everyone. Finding the source of the problem is always time consuming.

• @Lukash369 All I want is to press spacebar to jump normally. I won't call servers any good until being able to jump - the simplest 5 lines of code - will work properly. Jumping is a big deal for many champions, and I just lost a game because i couldnt jump over Bazaar's railings.

@TTraw I understand that, it also irritated me in the previous update. I even recorded my gameplay yesterday to show people that the game really works well for me. For 12 matches only in two I could not jump (only in respawn for a few seconds of the match, then even jumping worked)

• still not fixed on EU my guys

• @TangAce I've been playing since Fall 2016.

The game is an extremely much better state than it was back then.

I am a veteran player and I fully support you in this conversation. Like yes the servers are shit but like there's people working on it at the very moment with the current AoC and people are just blind to be involve with the community outside of reddit.

HMU on discord: talat#4543.

Ignore the haters. They're people who watch FrostFangs.

• The game is an extremely much better state than it was back then.
    Too bad the better state of the game leads to the inability to jump.

• @YouSmeIlNice said in To our Champions, Regarding Servers:

The game is an extremely much better state than it was back then.
    Too bad the better state of the game leads to the inability to jump.

and to deal damage

• Well i've been playing since 2017 and i gotta say
    this has been one of the worst times in paladins history
    and im counting ob64 cuz atleast there you had the option of not playing cards unbound
    i moved to NA servers cuz of the severe issues with EU servers

• projectiles despawning
    • clipping
    • invisible walls
    • Tposes (funny but frustrating when you dont know whether the champ is actually shooting at you or someone else)
    • champs with vertical mobility are unplayable (literally)
      the list goes on
      the amount of bugs have increased over the lifetime of this game
      i used to play this on a potato pc ... a dual core pc with a nvidia 210 card
      had 1 mbps internet
      but the game ran better than it does now
      there are FPS drops
      ping spikes
      the ping counter says that i got 140 ping but instead i get delays like its above 2000 (140 is the lowest i can get due to my region)

So i finally moved to NA 250+ ping but alteast i dont get pulled down by the ground whenever i jump ..

well nevermind
    NA is bugged now as well
    had a few games yesterday
    all were so broken
    broken to the extent that only one or 2 people of both teams were actually connected
    the rest crashed

so yeah RIP paladins
    you were a good friend
    i cant believe ive spent so much time on this game tbh
    im gonna stay with this gem covered with dirt till the very end
    sadly it seems that wont be long

• @tren1ty try playing on the EU servers or SEA for once
    you'll understand why everyone is so angry
    oh and to make it interesting
    play champs with vertical mobility eyy

another oldie here
    but i don't agree with you or tangace in the slightest
    the game was way more fun back then

• @Kainkinlen Kid. I'm a Drogoz main.

Don't complain to me about mobility lol.

• @tren1ty You haven't played a single match in the past two weeks, why are you posting in a thread about recent server issues? You don't even know what this is about.
    @TangAce Only played three matches in the last 3 days, even though he says he doesn't lag at all. And he was playing a lot every day before that. He didn't even play the game after the server issues appeared, when he first posted in this thread and said that he doesn't lag 🤔. I wouldn't reply to that liar again, if I were you.

• PC

@U1322272759

lmao idc bout him, he's just a troll, I actually thought he was banned from forum but I guess not

anyway I honestly don't have any lag for now, just some yesterday but might have been my internet or something