To our Champions, Regarding Servers

• @Kainkinlen Kid. I'm a Drogoz main.

Don't complain to me about mobility lol.

• @tren1ty You haven't played a single match in the past two weeks, why are you posting in a thread about recent server issues? You don't even know what this is about.
    @TangAce Only played three matches in the last 3 days, even though he says he doesn't lag at all. And he was playing a lot every day before that. He didn't even play the game after the server issues appeared, when he first posted in this thread and said that he doesn't lag 🤔. I wouldn't reply to that liar again, if I were you.

• PC

@U1322272759

lmao idc bout him, he's just a troll, I actually thought he was banned from forum but I guess not

anyway I honestly don't have any lag for now, just some yesterday but might have been my internet or something

• Hi I am a SEA player. I want to report about SEA servers. Since yesterday, game is unplayable. 80% of the matches are laggy. No jumps, or jumps get stuck in mid air (kind of). Some movement abilities are unusable like IO, Tiberius, Maeve and similar character abilities. Also weapon shots are delayed. Mounts get slow and unmounts suddenly.
    I know it has been fixed for some but I guess not for me. Many SEA players are facing the same issue.

• @TangAce said in To our Champions, Regarding Servers:

anyway I honestly don't have any lag for now, just some yesterday but might have been my internet or something

You haven't played the game after the server issues appeared, when you first posted in this thread. You only played 3 matches (which isn't a number that is a viable sample) after saying following things:

works on my pc, works on 20 of my friends pc
    then maybe change your internet, I live in the mountains and got no problems
    I'd even say most people don't have problems

Smells like rotten liar in here.

• PC

@U1322272759

What is with these forum names with U followed by a bunch of numbers? We are supposed to remember these people?

You know some people have more than one account and the forum name doesn't have to match the name in the game. I should know since I have three Paladins accounts and my forum name isn't one of them. You should know too, just look at your name here. On top of that, the guru website is notorious for not updating in a timely manner and doesn't show those with private profiles.

I have been playing - mostly training lately (which don't show on guru ever). I played a bunch of real matches yesterday and Saturday though (NA server). By some miracle the account I played on yesterday updated today.
    https://paladins.guru/profile/716846564-PlayBlind/matches
    I did NOT experience any noticeable issues during any matches yesterday or Saturday but other players on both teams had complaints here and there.

Seems to me it's affecting some players and not others. Calling someone a liar over this is ridiculous.

PS: Your stupid argument about his rank is just as unfounded. I know for a fact he has been in masters multiple times.

• Did anyone have laggy issued?
    event my ping is 16 but play like a robot???

you can refer below link to see this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcbq5dR9GOE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkpgQmkZC58&t=46s

• PC

@darkkiss21993 That's some messed up crap right there... If I experienced anything like that I wouldn't bother playing.

• @Vaporized Training matches seem to have no lag, and are largely irrelevant. Profile was updated just fine, and it's not private. Are you telling me he stopped playing on his account as soon as server issues appeared, and started playing on a smurf? He was playing a dozen matches every day before that on that account. And the 3 matches that he played were TDM and Onslaught, even though they account for less than 4% of his games normally, and before them are pages after pages of Siege and Ranked. Oof, that's really suspicious.
    But I'm sure he's not at all lying and can prove that he really was smurfing. :^)

I did NOT experience any noticeable issues during any matches yesterday

That is some very valuable information. Maybe HiRez can develop a vaccine to server issues from your account that is miraculously unaffected amidst all us victims.

• @darkkiss21993 that's a similar issue to what I am experiencing. Its almost like HiRez moved all their server hosting to the AWS cloud.

• PC

@U1322272759 said in To our Champions, Regarding Servers:

@Vaporized Training matches seem to have no lag

Actually you're wrong about that. Prior to this latest mess I did have lags and other problems in bot matches.

Profile was updated just fine, and it's not private. Are you telling me he stopped playing on his account as soon as server issues appeared, and started playing on a smurf? He was playing a dozen matches every day before that on that account. And the 3 matches that he played were TDM and Onslaught, even though they account for less than 4% of his games normally, and before them are pages after pages of Siege and Ranked. Oof, that's really suspicious.
    But I'm sure he's not at all lying and can prove that he really was smurfing. :^)

Guru sometimes drops matches altogether even when it appears it has updated to the latest stuff - lost info forever. I'm not telling you what he did and did not do. I'm simply saying you don't know either and have no right to call anyone a liar over a troublesome website.

I did NOT experience any noticeable issues during any matches yesterday

That is some very valuable information. Maybe HiRez can develop a vaccine to server issues from your account that is miraculously unaffected amidst all us victims.

Actually it is useful for them to know that not everyone is having problems. Maybe it's an internet routing issue and not the servers at all. But hey, you must know how all this stuff works and that everyone must be a liar if it doesn't go along with your thinking.

• @Vaporized said in To our Champions, Regarding Servers:

Actually it is useful for them to know that not everyone is having problems. Maybe it's an internet routing issue and not the servers at all.

Yes, go ahead and give them an excuse to not roll back to a previous stable build. They'll spin it as "some players have issues after the latest update and we're looking into potential network issues", instead of fixing the problem overnight. EU and SEA servers started lagging months ago after "optimizations". NA started lagging 3 days ago after "optimization". Latam server had no "optimization" and has no lag currently. It's clear that they are systematically updating every server to a shitty build that is supposed to improve crossplay or some Epic compatibility. If this trend goes on, all the servers will be unplayable for the majority of players, for who knows how long. Maybe they are forced to implement some trash because of a contract with console manufacturers or Epic Games, but I want this to be fixed right now. It's not ok to be unable to jump almost every game, or be unable to consistently use abilities every other game. Don't make any excuses for Evil Mojo, this is inexcusable.

• PC

@U1322272759

dude I played dozens of matches since then
    I can't say it enough
    guru doesn't update properly -.-

just stfu already you just a dummy with trash internet

• PC

@U1322272759 Where did I make any excuses? I want everyone to have the best possible experience so matches aren't won/lost due to game issues. A bunch of clueless forum users making conjectures doesn't do anything. (including myself here since IDK what was done or why)

You can either wait it out or try to help by providing them with the info they requested. Your choice.

• @TangAce trash internet widePepeLaugh
    alt text

• @TangAce said in To our Champions, Regarding Servers:

dude I played dozens of matches since then

Post screenshots of your in-game match history.

• PC

@U1322272759

https://www.reddit.com/r/Paladins/comments/gm4lv6/whats_up_with_the_servers/

Why they can't post this on the OFFICIAL forum is beyond me...

• Why is Paladins the ONLY fucking game that has problems in such proportions?

• PC

@Vaporized said in To our Champions, Regarding Servers:

@U1322272759

https://www.reddit.com/r/Paladins/comments/gm4lv6/whats_up_with_the_servers/

Why they can't post this on the OFFICIAL forum is beyond me...

Not sure whether that's a satisfactory explanation or an excuse. I'm leaning towards excuse though.

• I see. It's not HiRez's fault guys. Fix your internet. Where did I hear that already ? Oh, right, 10 months ago when Delay was a thing.
    I understand the situation is currently quite complicated, however there are a few things that don't check out:

• I play CSGO - How amazing ? No packet loss, no lags.. Hmm one new data point.
    • What about Valorant, a game that is still in beta - No packet loss, no lags... That's weird.
    • Let's try a third game, Overwatch - Same situation. No lags, no packet loss.
    • I quickly browsed r/Rainbow6, no issue on the horizon, either.

It still amazes me, after so many years, how Paladins, HiRez, is not able to recognize problems. It is simply not possible that they are the only game developers facing such an issue and can't fix it.